Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] KaukilIya (Carbon based Warframe)

Hayabusa97

Name is the Sanskrit word for Carbon. This Warframe has the ability to manipulate Carbon and it's various forms

Passive: Carbon shielding - Heavy resistance to Radiation and Toxic damage

Health: 175.0 (525)
Shield: 100.0 (300)
Armor: 800.0
Energy: 125 (187.5)
Sprint: 0.85

Role: Depends on the form

Ability 1: Allotropy Shift (change into one of 4 different forms)

Carbon Form (Tank)
  • Ability 2: Break Down (Decays and slowly kills targets until they becomes husks made of coal, shattering them with melee increases armor and strengthens compost fields)
  • Ability 3: Dolomite Shell (Reinforces bones with dolomite deposits, heavily increases armor and melee strength)
  • Ability 4: Compost Fields (Expels a large amount of Coal, Peat, and Oil in a large area around you, hindering enemy mobility. Can be detonated to deal blast damage and leave a toxic cloud, decreases armor)
Diamond Form (Area of Effect)
  • Ability 2: Tribology (Uses friction to generate highly damaging light beams, surrounding enemies are blinded)
  • Ability 3: Diamond Spears (Launches a large amount of diamond spears at enemies, dealing severe damage and impaling them on the floor, can be shattered to deal large damage and bleed procs to surrounding enemies)
  • Ability 4: Powder Storm (Summons a massive storm of Powdered Diamond that cuts enemies to pieces)
Graphite Form (Crowd Control)
  • Ability 2: Charged Stone (Launches magnetically charged stones that deals heavy damage on impact and pulses magnetic damage that also slows down enemies)
  • Ability 3: Friction (Temporarily Increases movement speed, reduces friction, and generates intense heat to deal heat damage)
  • Ability 4: Dust Pile (Turns all nearby weakened enemies into graphite dust, can be shot to deal blast and toxic damage or absorbed to regenerate health)
Fullerene Form (Support)
  • Ability 2: Weave (Reinforces everyone's armor to have overshields, stronger armor, and speed)
  • Ability 3: Sharpen (Enhances everyone's melee weapons to swing faster, deal more damage, and have increased status and crit chance)
  • Ability 4: Nanites (Generates Nanites that eat enemies and gives them to allies as health, shields,energy, and ammo)

This is what happens when I get bored and browse powerlisting.wikia. I kinda struggled with coming up with some of these abilities and some of them are even kind of overpowered, but I think it's offset by being pretty tricky to use.

How would you change this?

Also, would like a drawing request for this.

Edited by Hayabusa97
Added level 30 stats. Slightly increased energy

1.stats:At first I thought It was too tanky with the 800 armor but the 100 shield balances it out but buff the 175 hp & 100 power cause valkyr has 300 hp and 150 power with 600 armor 

2.skills:wow I love the diversity nodisrespect to Oberon but Kaukillya sounds like the true Jack of all trades with

carbon (tank)

Diamond (AOE)

Graphite (CC)

Fullerene (support)

+ energy cost 

Feedback:if KauKillya was in the game Oberon wouldn't be needed at all

Edited by tennorod

3 hours ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Name is the Sanskrit word for Carbon. This Warframe has the ability to manipulate Carbon and it's various forms

Passive: Carbon shielding - Heavy resistance to Radiation and Toxic damage

Health: 175.0
Shield: 100.0
Armor: 800.0
Energy: 100
Sprint: 0.85

Role: Depends on the form

Ability 1: Allotropy Shift (change into one of 4 different forms)

Carbon Form (Tank)
  • Ability 2: Break Down (Decays and slowly kills targets until they becomes husks made of coal, shattering them with melee increases armor and strengthens compost fields)
  • Ability 3: Dolomite Shell (Reinforces bones with dolomite deposits, heavily increases armor and melee strength)
  • Ability 4: Compost Fields (Expels a large amount of Coal, Peat, and Oil in a large area around you, hindering enemy mobility. Can be detonated to deal blast damage and leave a toxic cloud, decreases armor)
Diamond Form (Area of Effect)
  • Ability 2: Tribology (Uses friction to generate highly damaging light beams, surrounding enemies are blinded)
  • Ability 3: Diamond Spears (Launches a large amount of diamond spears at enemies, dealing severe damage and impaling them on the floor, can be shattered to deal large damage and bleed procs to surrounding enemies)
  • Ability 4: Powder Storm (Summons a massive storm of Powdered Diamond that cuts enemies to pieces)
Graphite Form (Crowd Control)
  • Ability 2: Charged Stone (Launches magnetically charged stones that deals heavy damage on impact and pulses magnetic damage that also slows down enemies)
  • Ability 3: Friction (Temporarily Increases movement speed, reduces friction, and generates intense heat to deal heat damage)
  • Ability 4: Dust Pile (Turns all nearby weakened enemies into graphite dust, can be shot to deal blast and toxic damage or absorbed to regenerate health)
Fullerene Form (Support)
  • Ability 2: Weave (Reinforces everyone's armor to have overshields, stronger armor, and speed)
  • Ability 3: Sharpen (Enhances everyone's melee weapons to swing faster, deal more damage, and have increased status and crit chance)
  • Ability 4: Nanites (Generates Nanites that eat enemies and gives them to allies as health, shields,energy, and ammo)

This is what happens when I get bored and browse powerlisting.wikia. I kinda struggled with coming up with some of these abilities and some of them are even kind of overpowered, but I think it's offset by being pretty tricky to use.

How would you change this?

Also, would like a drawing request for this.

I only have one question, that question is lore or back story.

4 hours ago, tennorod said:

1.stats:At first I thought It was too tanky with the 800 armor but the 100 shield balances it out but buff the 175 hp & 100 power cause valkyr has 300 hp and 150 power with 600 armor 

2.skills:wow I love the diversity nodisrespect to Oberon but Kaukillya sounds like the true Jack of all trades with

carbon (tank)

Diamond (AOE)

Graphite (CC)

Fullerene (support)

+ energy cost 

Feedback:if KauKillya was in the game Oberon wouldn't be needed at all

I'll make a quick edit. Also, the 300 hp and 150 power is a Level 30 Valkyr with no mods

Edited by Hayabusa97