Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ideas Of Warframes

Demoncleaver

Recently I was thinking why do we need to settle for warframes that are given to us when we may at least try and ones ourselves. I don't mean to build one or to plan it looks and all but still give ideas of there general abilities and power.

Without further or do I put my idea on the table:

Name: Gale

Rank: Energy flow protege (A young frame to have joined the game)

Abilities:

1) Knock- Gale sends an energy punch-like projectile to deal damage to a single enemy with a knock-back effect. The grange and speed of the projectile is limited.

2) Descender- Gale creates an energy shield that deflects and redirects bullets at an angle. The shields diameter is limited (redirected bullets may hit ally warframes and cause them damage).

3) Radial wave- Gale, through his weapon, unleashes a highly compressed energy wave that slashes everything that is directly in front of him and dealing high damage  (the wave is vertical and not horizontal). The range is limited

4) Wave whirlwind- Gale spins, creating many compressed energy waves that cause high damage to enemy units and restore lost energy to  an ally warframe. The radius of the effect is limited. Gale will loose 15% of his health in the process (after all he is a young and an inexperienced warframe).

4:th skill question.

Would it restore energy to allies being hit by the energy waves or would it restore energy to all allies regardless of where they would be?

Yes, ally warframes will regenerate energy by getting hit with the whirlwind (without any damage application to them). Though don't forget that he will loose life the more he uses this ability.

I think Tempest is a more suitable name.

Gale sounds like it could be one of her abilities.

Gale is a male warframe and not female. Though it is rather hard to figure with his mane and all.

By the way it does seams fitting to call him Tempest.

Gale is a male warframe and not female. Though it is rather hard to figure with his mane and all.

By the way it does seams fitting to call him Tempest.

Oh okay, looking back on the first post↓, I think I somehow read 'frame' as 'female'.

Name: Gale

Rank: Energy flow protege (A young frame to have joined the game)

And Tempest really does seem more fitting.

Tempest: A violent windy storm.
Gale: A very strong wind.

Oh okay, looking back on the first post↓, I think I somehow read 'frame' as 'female'.

And Tempest really does seem more fitting.

Tempest: A violent windy storm.
Gale: A very strong wind.

I do agree, though remember he is an energy protege not a wind-making expert. He specializes in energy conversion and not wind creation.