Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what will happen to Serration?

dodorichard

Question

I heard that Damage 2.0 (any idea when its dropping?) will change "basic" mods for weapons, such as Serration, etc. Making them part of the gun and therefore getting rid of the old mod.

I have heard that to compensate those who maxed these mods out, DE will give the player a Legendary Core. But what about those mods that are not fully ranked up? Mine is level 9 just one shy of fully ranked up. Should I spend the cores and credits to bring it up to level 10? I am afraid if they get rid of these basic mods, all mods not fully ranked will be lost.

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Actually, its Damage 3.0

:P

Also, you will just be refunded in cores if its not maxed. It has happened when they removed stamina-based mods from the game.

thanks for pointing it out, still pretty new to Warframe so cannot keep up with all the different versions.

but how do they decide how many cores to give you? all R5 Cores? or just what you put in to rank it up?

(do they keep track of what cores you used? I usually mix all different cores to rank up) What about the credits we put in?

I am pretty sure the credits get refunded as well. But I never ranked up any of the stamina mods so I wouldn't know.

What I do know is that each class of mod (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Primed) takes a certain amount of cores for it to reach the next level, and that amount is set. So it is based on that.

Yes it is all R5 cores.

12 hours ago, Clem2-TheClemening said:

Last time they did something like this, when they made Warframe abilites part of the levelling of the frames instead of mods, they turned all the mods into cores. Same thing will probably happen.

LOVE your name.