Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Thing I Should Change?

SilverHaku

Question

6 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, SilverHaku said:

Thanks for the info, and I was thinking about that but the problem is I don't use charge attacks and I don't run low on HP since nothing gets near me, also what is "Unbroken Pressure Point" is that different from normal pressure point?

you put a damaged mods(identifiable by "damaged" in their description and lower rank) there in this case pressure point, an undamaged pressure point gives 120% melee damage, also no forma needed since an R5 pressure point just drain 9 of your mod capacity which is enough on your build right now

5 minutes ago, motorfirebox said:

I'd slap another forma on there so you can fit an unbroken Pressure Point, but other than that it looks like the most effective Nikana build. You might consider swapping True Steel for Life Strike.

Thanks for the info, and I was thinking about that but the problem is I don't use charge attacks and I don't run low on HP since nothing gets near me, also what is "Unbroken Pressure Point" is that different from normal pressure point?

No build is wrong. And no build is ever perfect and heavily depends on what you're trying to kill.

You could add another forma and use a full Pressure Point, maybe removing the D polarity while doing so.

Your viral is fine against Grineer, but I'd use a Puncture weapon like the Destreza against them.

A crit weapon with high slash would be my choice for Infested or Corrupted. For them I'd mod for Gas or Corrosive.

And I have a pure crit/slash build for some Sorties where the enemies are immune to elemental damage.

So I'd say your crit part is pretty great including Berserker for additional speed, use the other slots to mod for the best elemental dmg against the faction your building for.

1 minute ago, Pansai said:

No build is wrong. And no build is ever perfect and heavily depends on what you're trying to kill.

You could add another forma and use a full Pressure Point, maybe removing the D polarity while doing so.

Your viral is fine against Grineer, but I'd use a Puncture weapon like the Destreza against them.

A crit weapon with high slash would be my choice for Infested or Corrupted. For them I'd mod for Gas or Corrosive.

And I have a pure crit/slash build for some Sorties where the enemies are immune to elemental damage.

So I'd say your crit part is pretty great including Berserker for additional speed, use the other slots to mod for the best elemental dmg against the faction your building for.

Well this build is about balance for the most part, I'm not going for only one faction.

3 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

you put a damaged mods(identifiable by "damaged" in their description and lower rank) there in this case pressure point, an undamaged pressure point gives 120% melee damage, also no forma needed since an R5 pressure point just drain 9 of your mod capacity which is enough on your build right now

This Really Helped, Thank you.