Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helmet Trading Question (maybe + rant)

PlatinumShounen

Question

Quick and simple question. Can you trade cosmetic helmets? Or put some arcanes on them and trade them?

I get the feeling that there is a miscommunication here. I read some posts. And it seems that helmets, prior to update whatever, came with stats. Then they were removed because DE decided to take a dump and had an idea in there (strangest ideas come to me while pooping, I can sympatize). So now we have ''arcane'' helmets that can be traded from update whatever. And ''arcanes'' to make arcane helmets with. But these cannot be traded. Neither can blueprints of cosmetic helmets can be traded. 

My question is, aside from the one above, Who was it that thought lets keep the names as they @(*()$ are? Why not call just the previous helmets arcane? And maybe use a different word instead of arcanes.  Because this is why there is this miscommunication. Some moron can spend his/her precious plats to get arcane hoping to sell one of his/her non-default helmets! Or maybe he/she thinks he can get free mone- I mean plats for the blueprints he/she has collected. But can't because they have been removed. And the only reason he d- or she did it was because he/she saw the going rates for these helmets. And get this, they all have the same motherffffff name Don't believe me? Go to the market and type Mag Coil Helmet..You will get a ''Did you mean Coil Mag Helmet?'' Now go back to the game and look at helmets available for Mag.Coil Helmet. Little Jimmy does not see the difference. He has only been playing for a month. And only recently started to kick &#! (The ones he can kick that is). Anywho the moral of this story is that Jimmy is an idiot. Who graduated from Idiots High Academy with flying colors. And he was duped by this linguistic miscommunication.  He only wanted them sweet plats, man. Can you blame him? *cries*

Note: Wow, you made it to the end of the post. Here, have a lolipop. No, it's not made of lolis. What kind of sick mind do you have dude? Joking aside Please understand this was partially a rant. No offense is meant to anyone reading this. But if you want take offense, go ahead. I don't give a S#&$.

2 answers to this question