Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Okay, I must be stupid...

Kyoryu

I cannot seem to figure out for the life of me what increases our mastery. It sucks because I /REALLY/ want the Hek, but I'm stuck at 18,300 exp in Rank 2. 4,200 for Rank 3, and God knows how much for 4. Can anyone help me out? (I looked through the forums, but my stupidity must have also shielded me from that knowledge.)

I cannot seem to figure out for the life of me what increases our mastery. It sucks because I /REALLY/ want the Hek, but I'm stuck at 18,300 exp in Rank 2. 4,200 for Rank 3, and God knows how much for 4. Can anyone help me out? (I looked through the forums, but my stupidity must have also shielded me from that knowledge.)

Do not grind your way to rank 5. Buy the blueprint in page 2 of the market items and craft it. Takes 500 alloy plates, 900 salvage, 2 neuronodes and about 700 or so Polymere bundles.

I'm fairly new as well, but if you mean your overall rank, then you get 1 time increases for each mission (when the planet is yellow and incomplete). You also get a set amount everytime you level up any piece of equipment.

Edit: You need to be rank 4 to get the blueprint as well

Edited by Patriarch

I'm fairly new as well, but if you mean your overall rank, then you get 1 time increases for each mission (when the planet is yellow and incomplete). You also get a set amount everytime you level up any piece of equipment.

Edit: You need to be rank 4 to get the blueprint as well

Thank you, I didn't know how to get the exp~

Do not grind your way to rank 5. Buy the blueprint in page 2 of the market items and craft it. Takes 500 alloy plates, 900 salvage, 2 neuronodes and about 700 or so Polymere bundles.

I just wasn't sure how to rank up to be able to even buy the blueprint. Thank you for your input.

Edited by Kyoryu

Each rank earned on a weapon or warframe increases your mastery by I believe 100 points.

This is correct. Every item /frame/long gun/pistol/melee weapon) leveled to 30 is another 3000 Mastery points in the bank. To gain more mastery, you need to go wide and master multiple frames and weapons. For example, I have now mastered 8 frames, several long guns, pistols and melee weapons. My Mastery looks like this:

97500 Mastery equals 975 ranks gained across multiple items. My 8 frames contribute 24000 of that, the rest is weapons.

That's only... 32.5 frames/weapons levelled... to 30... I think I'm going to go lie down now.

:D

(Edit: made few mistakes, cleaned up the math, now has the correct values)

Frames:

wfframes.png

8 Frames @ 30 = 24,000

1 Frame @ 4 = 400

Open: 2,600 via Pimpcalibur

Long Guns:

wfguns.png

8 long guns @ 30 = 24,000

1 long gun @ 4 = 400

Open: 2,600 via Mk.1 Braton.

Pistols:

wfpistols.png

Lex, Aklato, Sicarus, Lato @ 30 = 12,000

Bronco @ 11 = 1100

Others are unranked.

Open: 3x 3,000 + 1,900 via Bronco = 10,900

Melee Weapons:

wfmelee.png

Dual Skana, Heat Sword, Furax, Cronus @ 30 = 12,000

Scindo @ 26 = 2,600

Fragor @ 7 = 700

Skana @ 5 = 500

Plasma Sword @ 4 = 400

Bo @ 4 = 400

Others are unranked.

Open: 7x 3,000 + 10,400 via started weapons = 31,400

Total Mastery Points from gear: 78,700

Total Mastery Points including random factors that I have no clue about:

wfstats.png

Total Mastery Points I can still gain in Warframe without using a weapon twice:

Peak Mastery Points: 147,100. (It's +3000 for Grand Masters, they gey a Lato Prime.)

Edited by Ced23Ric

Ced23Ric has completed the game.... :p

You should get something from the devs :D

I'm not there yet. I made some mistakes in my calculations up there, so I might even be able to make it to rank 8. Barely, but possibly. But, first of all, Rank 7. 20,200 Mastery to go. Playing with a rank 10 Excalibur with a rank 12 Mk.1 Braton is such a crutch. :D

So if you max everything you can still LvL up by doing the same weapon for example twice? I already see people geting a weapon LvLing it to 10 sell it then buy a new one? Since the first 10 LvLs are the fastest.

I just hope only LvL up something the first time counts towards your mastery!

It worked like that before, but I think it has been addressed and fixed.

They fixed it in what way? That you can't get Mastery XP for geting the first few LvLs? Does this mean I also can't LvL up the same item twice from 1 - 30 for Mastery XP?