Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Gripes About Warframe And Issues.

Sgtghostface

I really like Warframe overall but there are some issues that really bother me when i play this game.
The recovery time for most actions in this game are very long. Such as getting off the ground after being knocked down or being staggered.The mod handspring is extremely Rare takes up to many points to equip and shouldnt even be in the game. Being a ninja i should alrdy be able to do some sort of acrobatic maneuver to get off the ground, and i should be able to do so in multiple directions not just jumping back up in place like some sort of spring toy. Id rather have a mod thar decreases the recovery time of being knocked down or something along the lines of tenacity from LoL. As for the casting there are some spells that need to be sped up but my biggest issue with casting is Teleport. The cool frontflip looks pretty and all but its takes to much time to recover from it. Id like to think this spell was given to Ash to bring him into meelee range with his target but he spends about 2 seconds recovering from the back flip and most of the time the Grineer just runs away as soon as i cast Teleport by the time im done being a bad &#! ninja hes alrdy a mile away and had gotten at least 6 shots off with his aimbot.  What i would like to see is the recovery time to be reduced or have the Teleport allow me to do an air ground slam ( sorry idk if this has a name) during its front flip animation. This is not only an issue with Ashs spells but id like to see more smells allow you to follow up with a meelee/gun attacks or just with other spells. I hope they add Meelee chain links to extend the Meelee animations and keep meelee combat from going stale. I hope they add different slam animations and effects for different weapons ( id like to see some sort of Zero spinning slash animation but thats just me.) Aswell as different charge attack animations. Its completely clear that some of the weapons are only designed for either Normal or charged attacks. But all the weapons in game have only one charged attack animation, it feels kinda boring just doing the same charge attack animation over and over which is why i like using balanced weapons so i can switch up charged and normal attacks. Meelee attacks feel awkward and dont really feel rewarding it really doesnt feel like a ninja weilding a sword to me. Id like it to look better but i wouldnt want it to be like some sort of tripple Action game  because this game simply isnt one. The gore is extremely rewarding on its own but it tends to be blocked out by Elemental effects on my weapons. Anything that isnt my weapons normal dmg will rarely dismember my target. this would be fine if there were specific deaths animations or death effects for the different types of elements but there isnt really any. The aimbot that all units have doesnt add to the gameplay at all. anything with a gun can strafe and land 100% of all their shots on me. Theres no point in rolling or wall running because even if im using a 2.0 Movement speed loki all the shots will magicly land. This paired with the enemy lvl scaling such as the lvl 80 orokin tower mobs make some form of atifiicial Difficulty that doesnt add to the gameplay at all. I simply spam my spells wether its smoke screen or snow globe and everything will die without a challenge. Id rather have to think about critical issues that impede my advance. Such as the gameplay mechanics of the Jakal or some sort of Stealth detector units that i have to kill first ect  Enemy units know exactly where i am at all times after catching sight of me once, This doesnt help with the stealth gameplay that barely exists. Stealth kills should be changed to the x button ( the X botton is some form of interact botton which could also account for special interactions with units) and should be allowed to be used when behind a target that is aware of my presence or atleast while im stealthed by smoke screen. The Devs problem with this is they dont want stealth attacks to deal to insta kill everything. I think the solution is to make stealth attacks/exacutes deal % of the meele weapons dmg to Elite mobs and insta kill all lesser mobs (Having many new animations that depend on what target its used on). Stealth attacks alrdy take a long time to do and can only be used on one target at a time. Whats the purpose of a stealth kill if it wont even finish off my target. In that case ill just use a much stronger Heavy Charge attack that deals much more dmg hits more then one target and takes less time. This should be paired up with mod that increases your meelee weapons exactuion dmg wether stealth exacution Backstab or ground exacution. Either surely kill a lesser mob that has been targeted or dealing a Heavy amount of Damage on a Elite (Ancient infested Shockwave Moas ect)These are somethings i really want to be fixed in game. I really love warframe and im not here to rant i really want the game to improve. THNX FOR READING!

some of your complaints are more about balance issues. if there is no risk then the game is easier than it already is. its there to keep yo on your toes and actually caring about the stuff you fight. instead of just being an unstoppable killing machine. which gets boring after a while, no matter how you do it.

also please format your post. put in spaces and paragraphs. that is painful as hell to read/

some of your complaints are more about balance issues. if there is no risk then the game is easier than it already is. its there to keep yo on your toes and actually caring about the stuff you fight. instead of just being an unstoppable killing machine. which gets boring after a while, no matter how you do it.

also please format your post. put in spaces 

also please format your post. put in spaces and paragraphs. that is painful as hell to read/

Hey i still want a challange!

Im not really a fan of "EASY MODE" and sorry im kinda of a noob at this posting stuff.

First up, break that text wall into text bricks, if you understand my meaning.

I agree with teleport, the front-flip is a bit unnecessary, and just opens you up to melee. Perhaps something more pragmatic should be in mind.

And you do have a point with a bit of staleness in melee combat, which would be alleviated with a normal attack buff and maybe another way to go about hitting enemies.

The game needs a lot more of the real difficulty as opposed to bullet sponges with perfect aim.

The stealth is indeed lack luster, but I seem to remember DE having that on the agenda.

Overall, good post, bad format.

First up, break that text wall into text bricks, if you understand my meaning.

I agree with teleport, the front-flip is a bit unnecessary, and just opens you up to melee. Perhaps something more pragmatic should be in mind.

And you do have a point with a bit of staleness in melee combat, which would be alleviated with a normal attack buff and maybe another way to go about hitting enemies.

The game needs a lot more of the real difficulty as opposed to bullet sponges with perfect aim.

The stealth is indeed lack luster, but I seem to remember DE having that on the agenda.

Overall, good post, bad format.

Thnx for reading! And sorry im a noob at this stuff.