The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Guardian (stalker prime armor idea)

arch111

Before the Stalker, before the Lotus, there were Guardians.

Who and what were they? We still don´t know. I have allways suspected that they were like Tenno, but not as powerful and not belonging to them.

Rather they may have been like the Royal Guard, policing the Orokin and protecting the Excecutors, wich explains the deep hatred Stalker feels. When the Tenno betrayd the Orokin, the Guardians fought back. They were not under the control of Lotus, so they must be different maby not even using Transferrence in the same way.

I allso like to imagine the mask he wears as being Orokin - a Guardians helmet. So I painted it gold to imagine how they looked all those years ago in the Orokin Golden Age.

orokin_guardian_by_gaber111-da4io7y.jpg

Edited by arch111
new title

Just now, DanujCZ said:

Stalker Prime

Basically, yes. If we look at Stalkers powers, he seem like a countermeasure to the Tenno.

We know that the Excecutors handpicked Tenno as Imperial Guards. But the Tenno were a military force, made for battle.

The Emperors must have feared them, so they used their extensive knowledge to create a lower cast of Void-tainted warriors to be a protective force home.

They named them after their work, they guarded so they were named Guardians.

Stalker makes it perfectly clear he is not a Tenno, so not from the Zariman. More like a jedi for the Orokin, where the Tenno were more like the ultimate warriors.

I allso think that Teshin is a Guardian. Or used to be the highest of them, training the Tenno in combat. A helmetless Tenno?  No, a helmetless Guardian still more human than the Tenno.

I hope we will learn more over the year.