Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Some Advice for my Soma Prime Build

dreampuke

Question

7BB14AD6D9D43C6E8622B1EBBC681F0143787DF3

This is my currently my Soma Prime build. I plan to finish leveling it to 30, then forma-ing it and placing a dash polarity where Stormbringer is.

My main question is, would it be better to use Hammer Shot or Bladed Rounds as my final mod? I'm not too certain whether the 40% status chance added by Hammer Shot would be better than the extra 60% increase in crit damage offered by Bladed Rounds.

SIDE NOTE: I am planning on interchanging infected clip with other elemental mods as needed for specific enemy types.

Edited by dreampuke

3 answers to this question

For my build i use bladed rounds cause the extra crit damage outweighs the stats chance that is given by hammer shot, if the soma prime had more status chance i might use hammer shot. I also use heavy caliber instead of argon scope cause even with the accuracy decrease i still literally shred through enemies very quickly with my build. Its ultimately up to you but i would recommend using bladed rounds over hammer shot for the soma prime.

Polarize a dash for the elemental mods, so one of the two mods you are gonna use goes into the forma slot. Put Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Cal, the two elemental mods, vital sense, point strike and hammershot. If u really want argon scope on that build for red crits, replace hammershot for it. Im not sure how many mod spaces issit gonna take coz its a modified build from mine

4 hours ago, dreampuke said:

7BB14AD6D9D43C6E8622B1EBBC681F0143787DF3

This is my currently my Soma Prime build. I plan to finish leveling it to 30, then forma-ing it and placing a dash polarity where Stormbringer is.

My main question is, would it be better to use Hammer Shot or Bladed Rounds as my final mod? I'm not too certain whether the 40% status chance added by Hammer Shot would be better than the extra 60% increase in crit damage offered by Bladed Rounds.

SIDE NOTE: I am planning on interchanging infected clip with other elemental mods as needed for specific enemy types.

just add bladded rounds