Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Stealth Build Suggestions Please?

(PSN)rockslp

Question

So during Spy missions and sorties, my friends get mad at me for failing them and telling me that Ash Prime (My Main Frame) is a stealth character. I Fought back but I guess it's time to make an Ash Stealth Build now because I was focused on A Blade Storm build before.

Any mod/builds suggestions? All help appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Narrow Minded, Primed Continuity and Constitution.

Those are your main Duration mods.

Narrow Minded is a Corrupted mod and can be found from the Derelict Vaults.

Primed Continuity is a Primed/Legendary mod, and can be acquired from Baro Ki' Teer. It also has a rare variant, Continuity.

Constitution is a Nightmare Mod and can be attained from running Nightmare Missions of any difficulty.

All aforementioned mods can also be purchased off of the Market for varying prices. (Running about 150-200p for PC, 20-30p for NM, and 10-15p for C)

5K4V6s0.jpg

This is just what I use for max Duration, while not taking much away from his other skills. Feel free to experiment with different mod loadouts.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I'd argue with your friends regarding that statement because his damage output greatly reduces his category in fitting in as a stealth frame. that being said, 8 seconds of invi doesn't really make you super stealth either.

but to answer your question, I assume you're talking about a high duration build without much sacrifice to range. and strength can gtfo (although quite unlikely with 2 V polarities and an extra dash for prime)

My ash prime has no forma and this is my build that gives 204% duration 94% range 125% str 170% efficiency (please note this build has an exilus adapter installed on frame) 375 energy

1. Primed continuity rank 8, +45% duration, 12 drain (on V modded slot, 6 drain)
  2. Max Narrow minded, +99% duration -66% range, 16 drain
  3. Fleeting expertise, +40% efficiency -40%duration, 9 drain
  4. Max Streamline, +30% efficiency, 9 drain
  5. Max Smoke shadow (augment), Smoke screen conceals nearby allies for 8 seconds (Affected only by duration, not range; 5 m),9 drain
  6. Max Stretch, +45% range, 9 drain
  7. Intensify rank 4, +25% strength, 10 drain (on V modded slot, 5 drain)
  8. Primed Flow rank 8, +225% max power, 12 drain (on dash modded slot, 6 drain)

Aura - Steel Charge, +18 capaciy (unless you forma'd your aura slot)

Exilus Slot: Max Cunning Drift, +12% Slide, -30% Friction, +15% range (not entirely necessary)

you get about 16.32 seconds of invi (including nearby allies) with minimum reduction to range (for teleport purposes, 56.4m unless not needed), 2.5k damage for bladestorm with 23.5m range.

It's also possible to swap out flow for constitution to bump up your stats by an additional +28% duration +40% knockdown recovery, and lowering your intensify by 2 ranks (rank 2,15% strength, 8 drain, 4 on V modded slot) to fit in everything. Duration for smoke then jumps up to 18.56 seconds.

I'd say it's pretty decent. for me anyway, aware that the build is not maxing fully, but that would require me to forma and i'm just that lazy lol. also, energy might be a problem unless you're running with a zenurik build or carrying pizza's or kill enemies with hopes they drop energy balls.

you could also consider running w Loki high duration build instead (max gives you about 30 seconds of invi)

7 minutes ago, faiznorizan said:

you could also consider running w Loki high duration build instead (max gives you about 30 seconds of invi)

A true maximum Duration build nets about 34 (rounded) seconds of Invisibility for Loki.

Considering Max rank mods of course.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I agree with all the other replies about duration but I also think that you should have some knowledge about Spy vaults and how to complete them. A Rhino could do it. No invis required :)

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

A true maximum Duration build nets about 34 (rounded) seconds of Invisibility for Loki.

Considering Max rank mods of course.

Thank you for the correction. i usually run builds with 170% efficiency so fleeting expertise eats up my duration by 40%, i forgot to take that into account

5 minutes ago, Cenat said:

I agree with all the other replies about duration but I also think that you should have some knowledge about Spy vaults and how to complete them. A Rhino could do it. No invis required :)

Another good point.

I've gotten so good at spy vaults by training with true Stealth frames that I could do it with anyone atm. (Punch-through on weapons really helps with Corpus ones as well. For cameras of course.)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 minutes ago, faiznorizan said:

Thank you for the correction. i usually run builds with 170% efficiency so fleeting expertise eats up my duration by 40%, i forgot to take that into account

For a true Duration build on my Loki, I usually don't run Fleeting at all, just Streamline for efficiency and Hushed Invisibility of course. :3

Primed Streamline, I hope that will be a thing someday.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy