Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Guys Think About A Stalker Helmet?

Xievie

What would you guys think about a Stalker alternative helmet for Excalibur most frames.

No, I am not suggesting it and asking for it to be put in, but I was curious about what others thought of the idea.

I am sure there are those who would love it, but I would imagine people who would not like it.

Why wouldn't people like it? They wouldn't feel like the Stalker is a mystery still. They would feel like the stalker is just another encounter. It wouldn't feel special.

People would want it because, well, it looks cool. You could cosplay as the Stalker and all of that. I can think of many reasons why we would want it compared to not wanting it, but who knows?

So, if DE asked YOU if you wanted it in the game, what would you reply?

Not just "yes" or "no", but give a reason.

Edited by Andral

No, because stalker is not an excalibur frame, he just uses his skill. Also, i think he has a unique warframe that he has customized by himself, no one would probably know how to use it/combine it with his own warframe. It is also impossible to take his helmet as the whole frame disappears when you kill him, you can make him drop his weapons because they are not attached to him, but you cant just chop off his head as it seems.

Stalker isn't special anymore, because people can farm him, and are only concerned about his blueprints now. Personally it ruined the Oshi- feeling when he popped up. Helmet? Maybe something similar, Exact? No way. WTB more lore,

No, because stalker is not an excalibur frame, he just uses his skill.

Actually, according to the wiki, he has the suit of an Excalibur.

I was also told this by others.

His suit also seems to resemble the Excalibur suit.

Excalibur is THE warframe. Excalibur is the first warframe. Somebody as important and mysterious as the stalker would mirror what you could consider a main character of something.

WTB more lore,

Please.

If he got his Braton Vandal back, or a more menacing Dread bow, then made him less farmable, I wouldn't be as neutral on the topic of the helm as I am now. I wouldn't even have started this topic, actually.

You don't disgrace what the stalker used to be. Unless he was already disgraced.

Edited by Andral

Actually, according to the wiki, he has the suit of an Excalibur.

I was also told this by others.

His suit also seems to resemble the Excalibur suit.

A bee resembles a hornet too, this doesnt mean they are the same. as you can see stalker has other intentions and other skills than an excalibur. Maybe the helmet makes all the difference and is a type of currupted/bugged neural sentry prototype we dont know that, but still it is a bit too much to say that stalker is an excalibur only because he resembles him a bit and has a slash dash. Nyx does also have the excalibur body armor and has completely other skills.

A bee resembles a hornet too, this doesnt mean they are the same. as you can see stalker has other intentions and other skills than an excalibur. Maybe the helmet makes all the difference and is a type of currupted/bugged neural sentry prototype we dont know that, but still it is a bit too much to say that stalker is an excalibur only because he resembles him a bit and has a slash dash. Nyx does also have the excalibur body armor and has completely other skills.

Okay, I guess you are right.

So what do you think about the idea being for all of the frames then?