Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS Triple Rare Bulky Lotus ( x3 BLUE )

As said in the post

Price : 4000p or feel free to offer your price here or ingame.

I see people whine about prices yet nobody has a counter offer.

1 hour ago, Foxhound4 said:

Yea, that's a 1k dog."Triple rare" is the NOT the equivalent of "Triple Gold"."Triple Gold" is legendary to breed.

Also triple gold is the exact same thing to breed it requires the same technique , same amount of time and it has same RNG so i dont see the point of a triple blue having a 3k to 4k plat difference over some RGB Numbers

58 minutes ago, -M-Hcginjo said:

As said in the post

Price : 4000p or feel free to offer your price here or ingame.

I see people whine about prices yet nobody has a counter offer.

Also triple gold is the exact same thing to breed it requires the same technique , same amount of time and it has same RNG so i dont see the point of a triple blue having a 3k to 4k plat difference over some RGB Numbers

It also requires at least 2 double gold lotus prints with one having different gold placement than the other, being bulky can cost up to 1500 a piece easy, so "A chance" at breeding a triple gold is going to run you almost 3k...god forbid it fails.. You can buy 2 bulky double blues for easily half that price and get a triple blue...So no.. It is not the same there Starsky.

Red,gold,navy and purple are equally sought after and by far the most popular so selling a triple red for that price isn't as uncommon. Not a triple blue. But hey...Gl out there.

Edited by Foxhound4
1 minute ago, Foxhound4 said:

It also requires at least 2 double gold lotus prints, being bulky can cost up to 1500 easy, so "A chance" at breeding a triple gold is going to run you almost 3k...god forbid it fails.. You can buy 2 bulky double blues for easily half that price and get a triple blue...So no.. It is not the same there Starsky.

Why does it even matter what you mix to breed?

The thing here is about the "Rare" colors And the "Un-common" or "Common" ones , if you are stupid enough to mix x2 bulky double golds to get a triple gold then its your problem.

The point in all this is that the rarity of both colors is the same and there is no way you can decline that if you think that my price is to high this post is not for you and you should look elsewhere finding what you are looking for.