Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember And Ash Weapons

SinLortuen

As CaveCricket48 said, Ember is definitely a great close-quarters-combat (cqc) warframe, so chosing weapons that support that kind of playstyle is ideal

I don't really have a preference for primary weapons on Ember. I want the Ignis but it'll probably be a long time before I can get that so I just roll with a shotgun. I'd reccomend Hek or Boar. Strun has been pretty underwhelming in my experience but I've yet to potato it so don't let me stop you from picking that if you want it. I would reccomend staying away from Bows (Paris or Dread), the Vulkar, and the Gorgon. If you play Ember like I do you're going to be using powers+acrobatics a lot, so anything that takes a long time to aim/fire/windup/charge/reload is a no-no.

For secondary I love me some (T)win Vipers. Absolutely devastating weapon, performs great in CQC, and you can drop+reload clips very quickly. Just make sure you slot Trick Mag and Quick Draw. Also make sure you burst fire it since it only takes a really short pulse to drop most enemies, especailly when fully modded.

For melee weapons I'd reccomend anything that can hit multiple targets per swing, on both charge+normal melee strikes. I've been using the Amphis and I've been having a lot of fun with it. My first alternative choices would be the Orthos or Dual Zorren. There's plenty of great options though, so I'd say use whatever makes you the happiest, as long as it can hit multiple targets.

With all that said, I hope you enjoy your Ember, she's a great frame :)