Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what is this room

asis_

Question

9 answers to this question

It's a drift mod puzzle called "Musical Memory Puzzle"

You can complete the puzzle and hear the same "unlocking" sound as in other drift puzzle tiles after you solve it but can't get in to the portal atm. I made a post about this a while ago and we come to a conclusion that it's a puzzle for a drift mod that hasn't been released yet for whatever reason.

Edited by Annoying_killah

Stand in the center maybe?  Some puzzles upon completion will depress into the floor and lower you down or open up.  Beyond that, search out youtube videos and locate the room you seek.  I'm sure someone's solved it already.

11 minutes ago, Annoying_killah said:

It's a drift mod puzzle called "Musical Memory Puzzle"

You can complete the puzzle and hear the same "unlocking" sound as in other drift puzzle tiles after you solve it but can't get in to the portal atm. I made a post about this a while ago and we come to a conclusion that it's a puzzle for a drift mod that hasn't been released yet for whatever reason.

well, now i'm sad.

thanks, though.

1 hour ago, (XB1)DancesInShadow said:

Possibility of there being a vault that was a little on the secluded side?

Wouldn't be surprising given the fact that the moon tileset is still largely unexplored.

The moon is like the ocean: pretty to look at but we honestly have no idea what secrets lie within