Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Progress was not made

darkwolfx20

Question

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, darkwolfx20 said:

I played this 40 mins T3 Defence and it had lex prime blueprint, 2 FRAGOR PRIME HANDLES, and paris prime grip, and some fusion cores 
WTF ?!! Help please, i'm really upset right now 
Please help

I have no idea what you're saying, but judging by the title, I assume what happened is that you extracted, and it crashed, and didn't save anything? Internet problem that occurs when you lose internet during extraction. Contact Support, tell them what happened, and pray to RNGesus.

4 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

I have no idea what you're saying, but judging by the title, I assume what happened is that you extracted, and it crashed, and didn't save anything? Internet problem that occurs when you lose internet during extraction. Contact Support, tell them what happened, and pray to RNGesus.

In my experience (both Xbox and PC), when that happens you get a pop up window. So all you have to do is NOT cancel the sync attempts and you are fine. If you are impatient and button spamming you end up cancelling the sync and you lose the rewards. 

Basically you do it to yourself.

Edited by Wopel

4 minutes ago, Wopel said:

In my experience (both Xbox and PC), when that happens you get a pop up window. So all you have to do is NOT cancel the sync attempts and you are fine. If you are impatient and button spamming you end up cancelling the sync and you lose the rewards. 

Basically you do it to yourself.

dude i know that but it didn't show up! i just cameback to my ship with nothing 

From Getting Support - Common issues:

"My game crashed during a mission” or “My game was unable to update the account information and the progress was not saved.”
Depending on the mission you played, try to re-join the session to receive your rewards. Please note that only the end of mission rewards (5 minute / round rewards) are recoverable. Pickups from the mission itself cannot be recovered by the support team. 

If you are crashing or experiencing errors regularly, please create a support ticket in the most appropriate technical category so we can do our best to help you solve any networking / system problems you are experiencing.