Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't know why...

Magicfingers

3 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

So there are other people urked by the dangling cables......

yep...what happens if my frame wakes up in the middle of the night and has to use the bathroom? he could hang himself stumbling to the bathroom in the dark.

1 minute ago, Magicfingers said:

yep...what happens if my frame wakes up in the middle of the night and has to use the bathroom? he could hang himself stumbling to the bathroom in the dark.

Or what if u want to bring people over. You can't let other people see your home like that.

Remember when we first reclaimed our Liset from the Grineer after the gutted it and tormented Ordis by just...brutalizing his components?

Well...We never technically repaired the rest of the ship... But yeah... my ocd goes haywire every time I wander from the transference room to the navigation center. 

JUST GIMME SOME ZIP TIES AND DUCT TAPE, I could have it looking better than that in FIVE MINUTES!

14 hours ago, (XB1)DancesInShadow said:

Remember when we first reclaimed our Liset from the Grineer after the gutted it and tormented Ordis by just...brutalizing his components?

Well...We never technically repaired the rest of the ship... But yeah... my ocd goes haywire every time I wander from the transference room to the navigation center. 

JUST GIMME SOME ZIP TIES AND DUCT TAPE, I could have it looking better than that in FIVE MINUTES!

We have been flying around in a reclaimed, junky, cannabalized space ship...which is now being eaten by infestation....and the Lotus still has us running around space for her own agenda, not once offering any thing in the way of a number to an auto repair shop or a mechanically inclined family friend...

That's it. I officially do not believe our space mom really loves us:(

11 minutes ago, Magicfingers said:

maybe she thinks we'll try and get the money to fix it from her...and she'll plead poverty because of all those kubrows she has to feed that people consign to her.

Don't get us started on the kubrows:p

I would like to see a mission where we get ordis fixed, he has been crazy entirely too long with no build up on that part of the story.

I also don't like how they just added a bunch of different ships in game without even using that as an oppurtunity to add more lore to our game, like maybe you could get you own personal cephalon, energy color and everything after ordis kicks the bucket...it only makes sense as we now have separate operators. Everyone can't have ordis. That's silly.