Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Want To Make The Mission More Difficult...

Razorfire

Just give us the next system to harass, you see that these people want:

More of rollers (id suggest lowering their hit box further more and making it incredibly hard to hit, like lich krill 1 special point in the center) and make them stagger and 10% knockdown.

Further more, make every enemy on map minimum 100th level so they live forever and hit like tanks. 

While you're at it add more disrupt functions, like if more than 10 walkers detonate near you within a period of time you get disrupted

Make infested 1 ranged unit that trows aoe smoke cloud (cant hurt the cryopod except when it lags or bugs) 

Make corpus crewman commando that has psychic ability to make friendly fire possible.

Defense maps there are always cold (lower shields) 

Flying infested needs to exists as well.

Add some commando roller with latcher deployment mechanism so it can spawn more balls that would run around.

When your tenno dies there, u either revive or on death scrap the warframe and just salvage the potato

That would make ppl happy :)

Edited by Palamudin

I disagree, more enemies is better

+ on higher levels  = more heavy units and some new units

This isn't serious sam, the same rules don't apply. While it's true more enemies make it harder, it doesn't make it more fun. It's like playing a stealth game where there are enemies every 5 square feet.

If you want more enemies just go play serious sam.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

I have all my setting on minimum any any time water is involved I get about 1 bullet every 3 seconds and about the same FPS, and that's when I'm NOT hosting, which means I generally get a good second of lag as well, so enemies are teleporting unhittably around the map and I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

Not all of us have perfect PCs with Nvidia cards and perfect Internet because not all of us live in giant cities and have great jobs that earn us thousands of dollars.

I fear we're getting a little off-topic.  The thread is about reducing the enemy count and increasing their individual strength in order to try and improve performance, not peoples lifestyle and earning potential.