The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Got Trolled By Warframe So Hard.

Scyris

So I join a friend for a t3 void, get it done, and when exiting th emish the server screwed up.. Why do I care so much? Because frost prime systems blueprint finally dropped for me, and it was the last piece I needed.. I also needed the creds.. so since it would not load my chara i exited the game, took 20 mins to log back in, and my chara was rolled back FFFFFFracccck -_-.

P.s. anyone else having login/server issues tonight? besides me that is.

a lot... just don't exit with alt+f4 also. i lost a lot good stuff. and some rare mods too.... like rage mod at weekend...

and i don't even try to contact support. i don't think they respond till 2014

DE doesn't work on the weekends, you'll get tickets answered the following Monday.

It's been trolling me too.

I've lost two ? alerts to bugs since thursday. Thursday's alert bugged twice (2nd objective artifact column wouldn't raise .. then a locked door thought the infested ship was on lockdown, but no other terminal in the mission did) .. arg .. I think I woke up and upset my neighbor as a result ..

Tonight log in with 6 minutes left in a ? alert. Switch to good frame and weapons .. join game, we'll do public this time .. a few minutes later, host migration failed, returning to lobby .. alert over.

Also, twitter-farming alert system is garbage .. but that is another story ..

Anyone notice that the game runs fine until the weekend comes around, then these bugs can just suddenly happen at any given time?

This is because DE has implemented timed sequences of code, which only start to trigger when it's the weekend. It's like a switch system.