Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Buy

KriticalHitz

Question

Howdy Forums!

I just downloaded this game on PC though I used to play on PS4 for a while. I have 175 Platinum and 40k Creds at the moment. I'm wondering for a tenno that just removed that dreadful trap from my body, what do you all recommend for me to buy?

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

With plat probably just slots until you can get items to sell on trade then just cosmetics anything else you can farm

Do I get slots from the marketplace? If i buy a weapon with plat, is that a slot?

3 minutes ago, KriticalHitz said:

Do I get slots from the marketplace? If i buy a weapon with plat, is that a slot?

No to the first question, yes to the second but that's generally not how you want to get them

To buy a slot press ESC>Equipment>Inventory

from there go to either the Warframe, Weapon, or Sentinel (Probably won't need for a while so don't bother till you're rich) tab you can buy 2 weapon slots for 12p or 1 Warframe slot for 20p

Edit: just a side note if you do ever decide to buy a weapon/warframe from the market they come with a free slot and catalyst/reactor

Edited by -Amaterasu-

The weapons and most frames are ridiculously expensive for what you get (I don't regret buying Loki right off the bat, but it was definitely not needed). It is much much more effective to farm the mats to gain affinity/mods along the way. Many of the "better" weapons require Mastery Rank (MR) and you are unable to even have possession of them until that requirement is met.

There are a few videos by Tactical Potato for beginners, Google "Tactical Potato + I'm new what next" and one of them covers weapons, but you should watch them all if you are asking this question honestly.

Edited by Wopel