Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Result Screen...?

Haldark

30rpeuw.png

How does this even work? 2% damage with the most kills by far. I'm not really sure if looking at this I should be amused or impressed. Also, it doesn't really bother me so much as catch my eye before I click "Done" and move onto the next mission.

And, is my math failing me or does the %s not even add up correctly? 42+32=74+23=97+2=99.... The case of the missing 1%? Is this possibly because the sentinel damage not being correctly shown/counted or because of a rounding error?

It may help to mention I'm fairly sure Lanarin was running a Bow (can't recall if it was Stalker bow or Paris), so even if he was just getting last hits on enemies he should have more then just 2% of the damage, surely.

Edit: This probably is wrong section now that I consider it... Opps

Edited by Haldark

Another Question. what is the Log for??? i mean no informations after a mission wtf is it good for??? somebody know???

I was told it was meant for combat text/boss text, but as far as I can tell it hasn't been implemented yet. Then again, the person who told me may be wrong.

Edited by Haldark

It's not, the problem is the game doesn't count the damage you have dealt using skills, it's a matter of fairness.

^^ this. Damage done using skills is not included, but the kills are. Looks to like me like Lanarin was spamming a skill (Slash Dash maybe?)