The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wave 100 On Outer Terminus (Tcpi)

TorrentWolf

Pfft, they are nothing compared to toxics, disruptors, railguns, shockwaves and rollers.

The Void was just introduced.

Don't give DE any more bright ideas.

little did I know that I'm my own worst enemy, this explains the 22 deaths.

Ogris2good

I'm anticipating a "Mantreads" Mod to be introduced to it.

Would you spend a mod slot and 11 Capacity (Starts at ~6 Capacity, and maxes at rank 5)

to get -60% Self Damage from weapon?

Yes, I literally copypasted an item from TF2 and it fits perfectly for Ogris.

Many unique weapons deserve unique mods! Like the upcoming Glaive mods, the Thunderbolt mod, and hopefully more future ones!

Edited by Feam

I'm only withholding the information on the "bug" because I don't want to see people exploiting it (civic responsibility of beta testing)... if it turns out to be a feature (which I highly doubt) we'll probably explain it better. I only mentioned it because, to us, it was a very nice reward, even if we don't get to keep it. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even brought it up.

Thanks for the support!

OH COME ON! :C

Dude, say it, there's a low chance of anyone who read this post to get that EXACTLY bug(or even the wave 100).

What was the reward? A complete Vauban? Frost Prime? A pizza? A LEGO? A @#&*(? D:

Just say it, I think the chances to get that "bug"(the "" are because you said you don't know if it's going to be a feature) are insignificant(almost inexistent).

Come give uncle Hek a hug!

It took us around 4-hours to reach 100, though we had been trying for 6-hours prior to starting the completion run.

Our host got disconnected on the first run at wave 15, no biggie.

Then we got migrated again on the second attempt at around 40-ish.

Third run was failed at wave 73 when a very, very sneaky Fusion MOA managed to slip by us all and destroy the pod. (This was before we brought Vauban; we honestly have no idea how he got there.)

We almost lost it on wave 89 on the completion run when both Mentat and myself managed to simultaneously blow ourselves up, while Xerf was punted a mile off the platform by a Shockwave MOA. However, we managed to recover and things ran much smoother after that. Much of this could have been avoided if I actually forma'd my Nyx and brought Vitality (I didn't because I was only considering enemies as threats, which one-shot you at higher waves regardless of your shields/health/armor... little did I know that I'm my own worst enemy, this explains the 22 deaths.)

You know... I am seriously considering giving Ogris a pass. I have enough problems with a Thunderbolt-ed Paris. :P

Is this to be considered like those folks who time grind the COD zombies to forever? This could not have been fun.

You know... I am seriously considering giving Ogris a pass. I have enough problems with a Thunderbolt-ed Paris. :P

Don't do that! the ogris is the best bow just drop your S#&$ty paris/dread that you're using.

Edited by Joos

Damn.

Have you guys considered streaming your sessions (or attempts)? or even recording the final wave/final few and putting it on youtube? Would like to see the action.

The sad part is, we have a group that has been attempting Wave 100 Corpus for months now and they are regular streamers; they've just run into some extremely foul luck over the course. Check out: http://www.twitch.tv/keddren

If we could have, we would probably just record for our spiffy new clan YouTube. I personally feel that watching Warframe on a stream is rather boring. =P

Good attempt , But we already reached 120 and streamed during the event .  Pluto Narcissus and we dident even need a OP Vouban. 

proof: http://www.twitch.tv/sgsgaming/c/2427205

Wow. You guys did this on Friday night?

Very well done you guys. Congrats!

We were not aware of this, can I get a link to the forum post?

Noticed this:

Narcissus enemies per wave: approximately 27

Outer Terminus enemies per wave: approximately 43

Edited by TorrentWolf

Yep =)  And Thx  .  here is the link to the forum leader board : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55942-endless-defense-leaderboard/#entry579004

We will attempt Outer Terminus this weekend,  Also Torrent nice to finally have some other groups to compete against ! The feedback we got from council chat was rather disappointing  when trying to get more people to watch and motivate us :p 

Yep =)  And Thx  .  here is the link to the forum leader board : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55942-endless-defense-leaderboard/#entry579004

We will attempt Outer Terminus this weekend,  Also Torrent nice to finally have some other groups to compete against ! The feedback we got from council chat was rather disappointing  when trying to get more people to watch and motivate us :p 

I am a bit disappointed with the reception as well but such is life. =D

I'm glad to see that someone else has taken the time and effort into Endless Defense, especially when they set the record (literally the day before we thought we did). 

Good luck in Outer Terminus; it's a great challenge!