Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replicate Dojo Blueprints Quickly?

Carps

Question

When replicating blueprints in the dojo, such as "Fieldron Research" is there a quicker way to purchase multiple at a time.

For example if I wanted to purchase 30 blueprints, would I have to click, "Replicate" twice and then "OK" twice, 30 times?

Surely there should be a text box so you can enter the number you wish to purchase in one go?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Carps said:

Well thanks anyway for the reply. I know you can only build 1 a day, but it would be nice if purchasing them in bulk wasn't so tedious.

While it isn't fast, you can position the cursor and alternately hit "enter" in such a way it goes pretty quick and you you won't have to move the mouse.  I built 30 of all three just to have them on hand.

5 hours ago, Carps said:

When replicating blueprints in the dojo, such as "Fieldron Research" is there a quicker way to purchase multiple at a time.

For example if I wanted to purchase 30 blueprints, would I have to click, "Replicate" twice and then "OK" twice, 30 times?

Surely there should be a text box so you can enter the number you wish to purchase in one go?

No there isn't, and you can only build one at a time anyways.

22 minutes ago, Wopel said:

No there isn't, and you can only build one at a time anyways.

Well thanks anyway for the reply. I know you can only build 1 a day, but it would be nice if purchasing them in bulk wasn't so tedious.

7 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

While it isn't fast, you can position the cursor and alternately hit "enter" in such a way it goes pretty quick and you you won't have to move the mouse.  I built 30 of all three just to have them on hand.

I like that method a lot, thanks