Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't get Ivara's Navigator speed up/slow down to work!

xKable

Question

Hey all, I've been using Ivara a bit lately and I've started to use Navigator for the first time(s). However, I noticed I can't get Navigator's speed to work for me. The wiki says the fire and aim buttons control the speed of the projectile, but for me they're doing nothing at all. Any help would be appreciated, or maybe others can check this out and tell me if it's currently a bug that the speed controls aren't working...

6 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, PizzaGuy111 said:

Hey all, I've been using Ivara a bit lately and I've started to use Navigator for the first time(s). However, I noticed I can't get Navigator's speed to work for me. The wiki says the fire and aim buttons control the speed of the projectile, but for me they're doing nothing at all. Any help would be appreciated, or maybe others can check this out and tell me if it's currently a bug that the speed controls aren't working...

Seems to be working fine for me, are you using a controller or a mouse/keyboard?

It only has 2 speed settings. It starts at the slowest, then left clicking makes it go at its fastest. If it's going fast, then you can right click to bring it back to default speed.

I do think that there is/was something about holding the trigger on bows that would make them default to the fast speed setting.

1 hour ago, PizzaGuy111 said:

Honestly I understand what you mean.  I can get two speeds as someone above mentioned.  At least on an arrow.  Glaive has more speeds.

In watching this latest prime time they had a challenge to kill all enemies with a single arrow.  The first entry the player was able to slow that arrow down to a crawl.....I want to know how that is done.

11 minutes ago, Machayna said:

I want to know how that is done.

Different projectiles travel at different speeds.  It may depend on what bow that person used in the video.  Also cast Navigator before firing and have right mouse held down will help greatly as you fire.

Test it out with something other than a bow first to get the hang of it, or a wide open area with plenty of room to test it out.

If you want to make the arrow go as slow as a turtle to get a good control then you should shoot on a tin layer of wall and then control the arrow you can see the difference in the speed.if sped up it goes faster then a normal arrow if it's slow the pace of a turtle XD