Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Rework Suggestion

malekas

For the mentioned Limbo rework, I only have one real request. Either let Limbo pick up drops while he's in the rift, or disable Carrier's vacuum while Limbo is in the rift. I know, I should just take Carrier off. But being unable to use my sentinel of choice because of an interaction with an ability really sucks. I'm not in the rift all the time, and when I'm not I really appreciate vacuum. But as it stands right now I'm forced to exit the rift to continue playing, otherwise all I see is this:

hC7Bw18.jpg

IMO, as annoying as the vacuuming while in rift can be, it saved me time from backtracking for loot.

What I'd like to see is all players in the rift get a mini-vacuum effect around their feet. Items they move over are gathered up and follow them, you can make them visible or invisible and only client-side generated items are moved with the players. When they exit the rift, they can collect the items as normal.

As a result, Carrier won't be vacuuming up things in your face anymore, but everyone can still collect loot to pick up later.