Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Build Help

(XBOX)Sabre343

Question

So I finally got around to building nezha cause she seems to be a pretty powerful frame if used correctly.and was wondering how should I mod him. I was thinking strength and duration mostly with some range so the spears can hit more enemies what do you guys think?

2 answers to this question

Jack of All Trades, Master of None. However, the good thing is that you can mod him for however suits your play style.

Personally, I just use a balanced build for most missions:

Nezha.jpg

Add more Strength if you want more damage, add more Duration if you want more crowd control, Nez is very flexible depending on how you want to play. Experiment, and have fun.

Happy gaming, Tenno.

Edited by DaftMeat

Nezha is a he, not a she. ;)

I also go for a balanced build because Nezha works best if one uses all his abilities.  Since you want to focus on Divine Spears, yeah, strength, duration, and range are good.  If you want crowd control of his spears, go for duration and range.  If you want damage aspect, focus more on strength and range.  I recommend you throw in a survivability mod or two because his natural health and shield are quite low.  Vitality or Steel Fiber (for Warding Halo's modified health, which is also influenced by strength btw) would be good.