Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CANT GET A LOT OF LOOT

i dunno whow 2 uplode a picture, but i was playing appollodorus, farming polymer for nezha, and guess wat? 20mins, about 500 kills, 49 POLYMER(and i was running nekors)like PLZZZZZZZZZZ make it easier for us DE or am i just not lucky

UPDATE yeah tbh at dat time i was such nub, also i farmed for plastids a few days later with some ppl. Ran with nekors, 5 waves phobos dark sector defence, no plastids at all,but thenwe went 2 ur anis and got 2k polymer and 3k plastids in a 30 min run on cupid, guess uranis is the way to go!(wasnt running nekros on cupid)

Edited by xX0SolarHawk0Xx

10 minutes ago, xX0SolarHawk0Xx said:

i dunno whow 2 uplode a picture, but i was playing appollodorus, farming polymer for nezha, and guess wat? 20mins, about 500 kills, 49 POLYMER(and i was running nekors)like PLZZZZZZZZZZ make it easier for us DE or am i just not lucky

Ok, not be rude but. At 20 mins if you only have 500 kills then you are simply killing to slowly. You should aim for 700+ in that time frame. But, when its all said and done..it seems you got very very very very unlucky.

For sure Polymer is so hard to find on the earlier planets because although its a common resource its more like a rare common next to Ferrite on Mercury and Alloy plate on Venus.  Uranus its a bit easier because its slot is shared by another rare common resource, Plastids.  On a normal average twenty minute dark sector run I leave with around 2k compared to the 200-400 from the starter planets.  Also these are numbers from solo play I expect these to be a little bit higher if you get a group and way higher if you have a dedicated Nekros in the group.

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 9:18 PM, WARLOCKE said:

Ok, not be rude but. At 20 mins if you only have 500 kills then you are simply killing to slowly. You should aim for 700+ in that time frame. But, when its all said and done..it seems you got very very very very unlucky.

Its ok i understand, gotta work on killing em all(aslo i didnt have uranus at dat time )

On 6/4/2016 at 0:13 AM, xX0SolarHawk0Xx said:

UPDATE yeah tbh at dat time i was such nub, also i farmed for plastids a few days later with some ppl. Ran with nekors, 5 waves phobos dark sector defence, no plastids at all,but thenwe went 2 ur anis and got 2k polymer and 3k plastids in a 30 min run on cupid, guess uranis is the way to go!(wasnt running nekros on cupid)

My god... Please make sure you proof read your post next time. 

You're just simply going to the wrong place. Apollodourus is the perfect ferrite farm, but for plastids and polymer bundles, I would go to Uranus. Cupid is my personal favorite, I can get around 500 polymer bundles and 200 plastids in 5 minutes with Nekros. Assur is also pretty good and it's a dark sector.