Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee: A How To Guide v2 (18.13.3)

pure_bordem

Question

9 answers to this question

As someone who mains Banshee, that is one of the best Banshee guides i think i've seen.

In part for the inclusion of players needing to adapt their playstyle. A lot of guides focus on making her something she really isn't, and really trying to shoehorn her into some weird playstyle.

Additionally, for the inclusion of the Huras Kubrow. I personally use it sort of like The Predator's Cloaking system and move around the battlefield to take down the difficult opponents as opposed to a grace period, or allowing me to close the distance for a Life Strike attack for health - The latter works in conjunction with the Naramon School quite well.

Does Banshee really need both shields and health mods?

Personally an Intensify, or LV5 Blind Rage if you like to live dangerously, in the place of redirection, would serve her better. to augment her Sonar on all cases.

Edited by Alma_Elma

+1 OP. I just leveled Banshee to 30 and am working on leveling the remaining few unranked frames to 30.  Banshee does seem to fit my play style so she might end up my main.  Your guide is rather useful in helping me pick out a build for when the time comes!

I main Banshee, and must say this guide is quite good. Though I don't agree with Redirection since I feel you wont need it if you know how to move (At least that is my personal experience). Everything else is just about perfect. Hopefully more people see this and begin playing her. We Banshee mains are quite a rare specimen it would seem : /

Edited by williamsos10