The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Explain Me.... Slots

Rhodonite

Question

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a limited number of slots in this game, but now that I realized this, I have some questions:

1) How many frame slots do you have?

2) How many weapon slots do you have?

3) How many sentinel slots do you have?

4) Where do I buy more slots, and do they apply to everything or is there a specific weapon slot, a mag slot etc.?

7 answers to this question

You start with 2 frame slots.

You start with 6 weapon slots.

No one knows for sure, I think its 4 to start or something.

You can buy more slots buy going to arsenal and then inventory. Frame slots cost 20 plat for 1 slot. Weapon slots cost 12 plat for 2 slots. Slots are generic and can be used for anything.

Edited by Dtexas

3) How many sentinel slots do you have?

Players start with 10 slots, but sentinels use 2 slots so you can have 5 sentinels atm, and you can't buy sentinel slots yet. (You can view the open sentinel slots in the marketplace when you click on one of the sentinels (not bp), you'll see the "Open slots: **" near the sentinels image)

Tho there are some bugs with sentinel slots, but i don't know whats the cause, f.e. i got 3 sentinels and got 6 slots open ... maybe if you built a sentinel when they came out it didn't counted it (i built the wyrm right after sentinel patch, but the ghost much later thats why i think my wyrm is not counted in the slots) ...

Edited by Ungorisz

Thanks for the answers!

Wow, am I glad I kept those 50 free platinums...!!

Final questions: are sentinels customizable? In colors, at least?

And those 6 weapon slots apply to all weapons, i.e. six slots in total and it's up to me if I use them for primary, secondary or melee?

Those 2 frame slots include the frame I start with? Meaning I only have one free slot yet to use?

Edited by Rhodonite

Thanks for the answers!

Wow, am I glad I kept those 50 free platinums...!!

Two final questions: are sentinels customizable? In colors, at least?

And those 6 weapon slots apply to all weapons, i.e. six slots in total and it's up to me if I use them for primary, secondary or melee?

Yes and you can buy extra cosmetic items with platinum.

And yes, the weapon slots apply to all weapons.

Players start with 10 slots, but sentinels use 2 slots so you can have 5 sentinels atm, and you can't buy sentinel slots yet. (You can view the open sentinel slots in the marketplace when you click on one of the sentinels (not bp), you'll see the "Open slots: **" near the sentinels image)

Tho there are some bugs with sentinel slots, but i don't know whats the cause, f.e. i got 3 sentinels and got 6 slots open ... maybe if you built a sentinel when they came out it didn't counted it (i built the wyrm right after sentinel patch, but the ghost much later thats why i think my wyrm is not counted in the slots) ...

Did you bought them with plat? Cuz I know any weapon or warframe you buy with plat will come with an extra slot: if you have 5 weapons slots and you buy boltor (for exemple), then you'll get the boltor and you'll have 6 slots in total (with one taken by the boltor). Same applies to warframes.

Did you bought them with plat?

Nope, all built in foundry.

Wyrm right after patch.

Ghost a lot later ~2-3 weeks after the sentinels appearance.

Cube ... after Cube patch, but i already know about that when i built (8 open slots before build , 6 after)

Edited by Ungorisz