Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Void

Desperado14

Recently, I've been wanting to go back to some other missions on different planets, but it seems that anymore, if it's not a sortie mission, the void is the only place to go for reasonable rewards, especially with decuts now.  Even the alert missions won't drop much that I feel like I need.  I recently turned to invasions, but the brakk pistol is pretty much the only good thing you get out of that.  My point is, I feel like If I want decent rewards, I have to spend 60% or more of my time in the void, and there are like a dozen other planets/ moons that have cool missions that I would love to go back to playing again.  DE, can we please get more incentive to play other missions other than void, via mission rewards?  

Ps, I have not tried raids yet, but it is hard to get all of my clan together to do them.  

I don't care much about rewards at this point but I agree with you, we need incentive to play elsewhere. Yesterday I ran a couple of missions on Ceres, Mars and Eris in solo for quest-related purpose (Sands of Inaros), it was super fun, I hadn't done that in a while.

Once they fix Archwing, what about flying it in the Void ? How cool would that be ?

I don't know that I'll ever be a fan of archwing, but yeah, at least that would be new! My suggestion is to have decut-related awards for alert missions, as well as more nightmare missions and mods.  One thing that I did forget to mention is the new Rathuum mission, along with the respective arena missions.  Those are really fun, as well as rewarding, but I already received most of the mods from that mission, as well as the twin kohmak blueprint (several times).  Some of the older assassination missions could definitely use change like the sedna assassination mission did.  That would be a good way to add some pizazz into the planet based missions, as well as spicing up the rewards!

23 minutes ago, Desperado14 said:

I don't know that I'll ever be a fan of archwing, but yeah, at least that would be new! My suggestion is to have decut-related awards for alert missions, as well as more nightmare missions and mods.  One thing that I did forget to mention is the new Rathuum mission, along with the respective arena missions.  Those are really fun, as well as rewarding, but I already received most of the mods from that mission, as well as the twin kohmak blueprint (several times).  Some of the older assassination missions could definitely use change like the sedna assassination mission did.  That would be a good way to add some pizazz into the planet based missions, as well as spicing up the rewards!

Could you tell me more about this Rathuum mission and arena ? I just came back from a long break and I am not aware of this

8 hours ago, Desperado14 said:

DE, can we please get more incentive to play other missions other than void, via mission rewards?  

1) Completely and totally agreed. 
2) Been running a lot of spy recently, you can get lots of covert lethality and dual stat mods for teh plats, the XP gain is really nice and it feels so satisfying to perfect a sneaky-snake Pluto spy run with Rhino or some other not limbo/loki/ivara frame. Only starchart missions other than Draco and Sechura with solid rewards that compete with void, and they are soloable and enjoyable. 

23 hours ago, Enno69 said:

Could you tell me more about this Rathuum mission and arena ? I just came back from a long break and I am not aware of this

Rathuum is the new boss on Sedna.  In order to defeat her you must get 100 judgment points.  The judgement points are obtained by doing a new mission type called arena, which is basically like a gladiator-type thing.  Enemies can be very strong and fast, and they all have different abilities.  Very fun.  Keeps you on your toes.  

39 minutes ago, Desperado14 said:

Rathuum Kela De Thaym is the new boss on Sedna.  In order to defeat her you must get 100 judgment points.  The judgement points are obtained by doing a new mission type called arena (actually called Rathuum), which is basically like a gladiator-type thing.  Enemies can be very strong and fast, and they all have different abilities.  Very fun.  Keeps you on your toes.  

Fixed for accuracy.

Edited by Xrkr
Spelling mistake.