Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ramparts NEED to be nerfed

cromignon

how about we don't remove the forward damage immunity... But instead make the window in the front have its own significantly lower health value so it can be destroyed leaving the gunner exposed? Think dozers in payday. Absolute pain until that face shield is shattered, then they drop like anyone else.

Edited by Stratus_Fear

3 hours ago, cromignon said:

Target how from the other side of a bulletproof shield?

On 9/20/2016 at 11:45 AM, zehne said:

Parkour, slam attack GG.

Also explosive weapons.  It seems intended that ramparts aren't supposed to be killed from the front (thus the bullet proof shields).  So I guess that tells you what you're supposed to do.

I have to agree that the ramparts need nerfing at least in the lower levels.  I get that they're supposed to be a danger, but I shouldn't be getting mowed down as easily as I am on Mercury of all places.  I know I'm not the only higher-rank player that's getting frustrated with them.

"Just target the guy on the other side!" - Yeah, no, not when you're trying to revive the rest of your squad and there's a literal line of enemies waiting for their turn at the thing.  I don't have time to go hunting every joyrider in the vicinity while my 3 squadmates are ticking down/  I've been mowed down by ramparts while trying to revive someone more times than I'd like to count because my teammates can't crawl out of the line of fire fast enough.  The dangers of public play...

Enemies should be much less accurate in it at lower levels, I'd say, with increasing accuracy/rate of turn with level.

From what I've been reading so far I can agree about the front needs either a hp bar or be able to get hit by puncturing via mods or the gun itself I mean I can use a puncture set rifle, sidearm shotgun and mow through those shield grineerr but come on they can shoot us with the so called bullet proof front. Also I have noticed blast weapons can usually or totally knock the enemy out of their kill seat but in certain conditions another guy will somehow magically teleport in it & murder you. Even rhino or rhino prime with iron skin can get killed by those things fast. So yea turn\auto lock should be nerfed and especially needs a dang warning noise so we can prepare ourselves for it SERIOUSLY its a DAMN AUTO TURRET THEY HAVE & make a wind up noise & make a very noticabl noise when it begins bullet hell mode

Edited by (PS4)Chaosvexus
Misspelled something