Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channel Val [Updated 6/7/2016 1:15PM]

06/06/2016 2PM

Good afternoon ! 

2apE6gF.jpg

This just in, we have an emergency report that ElGuirrix is currently at Tenno court receiving the highest level of judgement.

8hpwncG.jpg

The details have not been release by the officials yet, but they promise there will be a detail report on ElGuirrix's court case at 8:00 PM (GMT-7).

Stay tuned for more information at Channel Val !

06/06/2016 4:50 PM

Spoiler

This just in!

2apE6gF.jpg

The Tenno Court official has stated that,

"At our current state the evidence aren't sufficient to support any charges against ElGuirrix, however it is clear that this convict must be put down, we will continue our case tomorrow." 

TNPD (Tenno Police Department) Chief stated that until the final verdict announce ElGuirrix's innocent, he will continue to remain in jail.

vHDFADx.jpg

This is Jane Valteria with your Solar System celebrity news...only on Channel VAL

06/07/2016 1:15PM

Spoiler

Today we have an update report regarding ElGuirrix's court case

2apE6gF.jpg

sQ3jTyW.jpg

The Supreme Tenno Court has ruled that all 420 charges against ElGuirrix, not guilty. However, the Supreme Tenno Court has stated that, 

"The case of Guillie vs. Lotuson is a tragedy and must be prevent from happening again."

FGqCXq0.jpg

The Supreme Tenno Court has ruled that,

"From now there will be a new set of Laws called the "Tencro Laws," although the likes of ElGuirrix will be walk free again among our Solar System, and we will treat them equally as a fellow Tenno, but we must separate them from our normal Tennos. We announce "separate but equal" to all Stalker theme Excaliburs."

We have yet to heard from ElGuirrix's official statement from this ruling, stay tuned for more breaking news on CHANNEL VAL!

Edited by Guest

Prosecute him to the fullest! 

Just kidding. What have you gotten yourself into now, ElGui. 

Crimson and I are working on a plan to get you out. I was thinking of covert sneaking in with a disguise but Crimson wants to just roll into the front entrance like Neo and Trinity and blowing up the elevator. We promise we wont hit anyone, just shoot the ground around their legs until they give up. You know kinda like the 80's A-Team? 

But in the meantime hang on tight. And don't drop the soap.

Jane Valteria? Nice! Glued to Channel Val.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Crimson and I are working on a plan to get you out. I was thinking of covert sneaking in with a disguise but Crimson wants to just roll into the front entrance like Neo and Trinity and blowing up the elevator. We promise we wont hit anyone, just shoot the ground around their legs until they give up. You know kinda like the 80's A-Team? 

I'm free but they are being bad towards my color scheme

54 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Don't worry. I got the perfect disguise...

*puts on noa mask*

i'm wearing this mask so people know i'm a follower of the noddle army

44 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Don't worry. I got the perfect disguise...

*puts on noa mask*

i'm wearing this mask so people know i'm a follower of the noddle army

I don't care what mask you put on, you can even put on geek's likeness. Are you ready? You don't look ready?

I'll follow your lead and use you as a shield. Let's do this!

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

What the hell did you do to my house?!

Apparently, a wall is gone now? *checks* Yep, definitely gone.

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What was it, void corrupted heavy gunners - Crimson thinks its a "he". 

I have a pal who does that too.