Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 key trade

(XBOX)Ahkyoz

Question

8 answers to this question

Well you can only trade 5 items at a time so... maybe. It depends on the type of keys mainly. If you've got a lot of T3 Mobile Defense, Capture, Sabotage, or a few others then probably. Many keys are useless and don't sell well however, so what kinds of keys do you have?

Well you'd have to sell the keys for platinum, then buy the hilt with that plat. I don't know the going rates on consoles, but they're usually pretty similar. Exterminate, mobile defense, and sabotage could probably go for about 3p each. It doesn't immediately add up to much but you could run some of those keys yourself and see if you can get something worth a bit then sell that.

Just now, EtherealArc said:

Well you'd have to sell the keys for platinum, then buy the hilt with that plat. I don't know the going rates on consoles, but they're usually pretty similar. Exterminate, mobile defense, and sabotage could probably go for about 3p each. It doesn't immediately add up to much but you could run some of those keys yourself and see if you can get something worth a bit then sell that.

I have a large collection of items from the void i just haven't the slightest what sells , on Xbox I am a solo player have never joined any one else on a mission nor trade Maybe like a ember prime helm blueprint are other prime warframe parts?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

I have a large collection of items from the void i just haven't the slightest what sells , on Xbox I am a solo player have never joined any one else on a mission nor trade Maybe like a ember prime blueprint are othhelmer prime warframe parts?

Really boils down to what you have. Vaulted prime parts like Ember tend to sell for a lot, though the helmet isn't too expensive I don't think. It's a bit tough as Console and PC prices vary so wildly. Some people like to buy "prime junk" if you have a bunch of stuff you don't want or need. It doesn't go for much, but 5-10p for 5 junk parts could easily get you enough for the hilt if you have a lot of parts.

You are probably better off just using the keys and selling the drops as mentioned above. Prime "junk" sells for 1-3p per piece depending on how close Baro is usually. So even if you do a 20 wave survival, chances are you get a key back and a prime piece (unless RNG is being mean). And that doesn't count the possibility of rare mod drops or the like (stances etc) which might go for 10-30 depending on which one could drop.

In just about every case running the key to rotation C (or in a sab grabbing all the caches), is going to work out better of you want plat. And C should be doable on the majority of base frames if you have the basic mods and decent weapon.

Edited by Wopel