Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Question

OveX93

Question

I would like to know how much time does it take from the support team to respond, on avarage, to a ticket based on your activity with the support. I'm also aware that they only respond from 9am to 6pm monday - friday. I have an issue and I would like to know if they will take forever to respond since I'm new here at this game and community and having no clue about how things work here with the support team.

8 answers to this question

On 7.6.2016. at 2:05 PM, OveX93 said:

I would like to know how much time does it take from the support team to respond, on avarage, to a ticket based on your activity with the support. I'm also aware that they only respond from 9am to 6pm monday - friday. I have an issue and I would like to know if they will take forever to respond since I'm new here at this game and community and having no clue about how things work here with the support team.

It can really depend on how complicated is the problem, how big is the queue at any point in time. If you make your questions concise, understandable and you describe the issue in detail or provide screenshots an a lot of information, they are more likely to be able to help faster. I've had tickets resolved within 2-3 days, 1 week at most, but I've seen other people complaining about their tickets taking a lot longer. My best assumption is that some players aren't that good at providing useful information relating to their issues or elaborating on their questions in detail so that the support workers have easier time resolving the issue.