Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 hours ago, Luthim said:

As you wish..

Luna leaped smoothly over the beam and gathered void energy in the air before she landed with her left hand on the ground, a pulse of energy erupted towards Melanie while Luna fired an arc of her own nearly at the same time.

The Chancellor slides under the gammacore beam and then rockets high into the air, the thrusters firing. She begins to arc downwards towards you, her spear held in a tight grip. 

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Chancellor slides under the gammacore beam and then rockets high into the air, the thrusters firing. She begins to arc downwards towards you, her spear held in a tight grip. 

Luna raised her hand and created a gravitational pull towards Melanie, accelerating her decent considerably while creating a counter pull in her other hand. Hoping that the forming singularity was going to cause enough stress to knock her out long enough for a quick sweep with the gammacor.

((Thinking a manipulation of G-forces that happens with a hard stop in high speed.))

Edited by Luthim
clarification

Instead of resisting the pull the Chancellor instead charges downward. A flurry of plasma beams arc towards you as she locks the spear into place and fires.

Her other hand swings around and you see a nullifier bubble expand around the thrown grenade. She seems to be gritting her teeth.

Edited by Rakawan

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*She smacks the Con across the head* No Bad!

And thank you, I will keep it on a tight leash.

Ohhh Crap!. We need to purge this place, I got a Orokin Bomb, on my ship, it will wipe any organic matter within the rooms, but we'll need to leave, *She trys to touch the cloned Lephhaitns. .

(( Hay guys, sorry for the delay, my fault this time, I've just been busy with life, but Im back on track now)) 

*SUddenly the void trader turns around and flies away, something else called him away, Chuold it be the new Orokin Luronaro? 

Namira looks at you. "The things in this lab... we can't bomb it." 

She looks at the monster.

"It's just a small one." She says. "Come on, shouldn't be that tough."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Instead of resisting the pull the Chancellor instead charges downward. A flurry of plasma beams arc towards you as she locks the spear into place and fires.

Her other hand swings around and you see a nullifier bubble expand around the thrown grenade.

Realizing her few options she slammed the two forces together, causing a violent explosion that knocked her away from the "hot zone".

She managed to land on her feet and immediately called void energies around her in case Melanie had avoided the explosion.

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Realizing her few options she slammed the two forces together, causing a violent explosion that knocked her away from the "hot zone".

She managed to land on her feet and immediately called void energies around her in case Melanie had avoided the explosion.

Through the swirling dust you see a shift in the patterns. You can faintly see a flare of jets and the vague outline of wings.

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Namira looks at you. "The things in this lab... we can't bomb it." 

She looks at the monster.

"It's just a small one." She says. "Come on, shouldn't be that tough."

*She looks to her*..Very well..

*She spawns a molt into the center of the beast and spams as meny spores she can as possible, waiting for the monster to eat it or start attacking it, she grabs a ball of mas, to proc viral and toxin onto the molt as well* 

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Through the swirling dust you see a shift in the patterns. You can faintly see a flare of jets and the vague outline of wings.

Luna looked quickly at her weapon - it was not charged yet. Time for some surprises..

She gathered energy in one hand and launched a disruption wave forward followed up by opening a small rift in front of her and another that would appear above the dust-cloud and fired her gammacor into it.

Edited by Luthim

You hear the sound of someone landing behind you and a sudden impact throws you forward.

As you fall you see the wings fly over you and return to the Chancellor's back. 

She aims her spear at you.

"Like I said." She says. "You may want a warframe."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You hear the sound of someone landing behind you and a sudden impact throws you forward.

As you fall you see the wings fly over you and return to the Chancellor's back. 

She aims her spear at you.

"Like I said." She says. "You may want a warframe."

"You underestimate me.." She said while her eyes begun to shimmer and small strands of energy moved around her before a blinding flash of void-energy lashed out from her body, pushing back and holding in place everything that was struck. Luna floated up and raised her now charged Gammacor. "I can't do this in a warframe.."

5 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"You underestimate me.." She said while her eyes begun to shimmer and small strands of energy moved around her before a blinding flash of void-energy lashed out from her body, pushing back and holding in place everything that was struck. Luna floated up and raised her now charged Gammacor. "I can't do this in a warframe.."

You see the glimmering edge of the spear inches from your neck, too close to dodge the beam that is about to erupt. A visor slides up from Melanie's eyes.

"Yes." She says. "But you wouldn't need to."

The beam fires.

Edited by Rakawan

54 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She looks to her*..Very well..

*She spawns a molt into the center of the beast and spams as meny spores she can as possible, waiting for the monster to eat it or start attacking it, she grabs a ball of mas, to proc viral and toxin onto the molt as well* 

Namira fires rounds off, the beast roaring as its head splatters the wall. It hangs limp.

She circles around as the beast attacks the molt and fires again.

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see the glimmering edge of the spear inches from your neck, too close to dodge the beam that is about to erupt. A visor slides up from Melanie's eyes.

"Yes." She says. "But you wouldn't need to."

The beam fires.

Luna were pushed back short distance as her shield absorbed the beam, but it were still holding. She looked annoyed for a moment before she spoke. "That may be true.. But I'll never transcend my limits If I don't." She said before fading out of view.

"Did you know some of my siblings believe in 'victory at any cost', even in duels like this?" Her voice came from all around Melanie. "But what honour is there in that? It's a good question, but the answer is.. none." The last word was spoken normally but in a friendly tone as Luna reappeared from her void-walk a short distance behind Melanie and slowly descended back on the ground as the wing-like strands of energy retracted.

"There is no honour in humiliation.. I'm rather gracefull in defeat than win just to prove a point." She said and bowed in the tenno way while her Gammacor powered down and positioned itself in it's holster.

Edited by Luthim
missed another edit

19 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Luna were pushed back short distance as her shield absorbed the beam, but it were still holding. She looked annoyed for a moment before she spoke. "That may be true.. But I'll never transcend my limits If I don't." She said before fading out of view.

"Did you know some of my siblings believe in 'victory at any cost', even in duels like this?" Her voice came from all around Melanie. "But what honour is there in that? It's a good question, but the answer is.. none." The last word was spoken normally but in a friendly tone as Luna reappeared from her void-walk a short distance behind Melanie and slowly descended back on the ground as the wing-like strands of energy retracted.

"There is no honour in humiliation.. I'm rather gracefull in defeat than win just to prove a point." She said and bowed in the tenno way while her Gammacor powered down and positioned itself in it's holster.

"DRAW!" Teshin declares, as Melanie raises her hand.

The Chancellor removes her faceguard and leans over.

"That." She said. "I was fun. It's been a while."

She leaned on her staff.

"There is no fair fight against a Tenno." She said. "How can a fight be fair when you can manipulate the very world?"

Just now, Rakawan said:

"DRAW!" Teshin declares, as Melanie raises her hand.

The Chancellor removes her faceguard and leans over.

"That." She said. "I was fun. It's been a while."

She leaned on her staff.

"There is no fair fight against a Tenno." She said. "How can a fight be fair when you can manipulate the very world?"

"It's not. But we are not invincible, and our powers came with a cost.." Luna said.

She closed her eyes, reaching into herself. Her energy had been drained but she still had some left. Good, she would not be nearly as defenceless if something happened as if she had been dry. She opened her eyes from her brief insight and turned off her shield.

"Few Tenno wield the void the same way, it's very much like practicing with any physical weapon but here the weapon is the mind. So a fight against one of us is never the same."

1 minute ago, Luthim said:

"It's not. But we are not invincible, and our powers came with a cost.." Luna said.

She closed her eyes, reaching into herself. Her energy had been drained but she still had some left. Good, she would not be nearly as defenceless if something happened as if she had been dry. She opened her eyes from her brief insight and turned off her shield.

"Few Tenno wield the void the same way, it's very much like practicing with any physical weapon but here the weapon is the mind. So a fight against one of us is never the same."

Melanie gestures to a strange crystal obelisk.

"These obelisks contain void energy if you need to replenish yourself." She says.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie gestures to a strange crystal obelisk.

"These obelisks contain void energy if you need to replenish yourself." She says.

Luna smiled but declined it. "I appriciate the offer, but I think i'ts better if you save it for someone who -unlike me- can't restore it on their own."

1 minute ago, Luthim said:

Luna smiled but declined it. "I appriciate the offer, but I think i'ts better if you save it for someone who -unlike me- can't restore it on their own."

A Tenno in a Grost skinned Warframe walks up.

"There is more than enough energy in that obelisk for a thousand Tenno." He says. "It's been sitting in the village absorbing power from the prisma jewellry for at least a year. Not to mention what I personally funneled into it before the Collapse."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A Tenno in a Grost skinned Warframe walks up.

"There is more than enough energy in that obelisk for a thousand Tenno." He says. "It's been sitting in the village absorbing power from the prisma jewellry for at least a year. Not to mention what I personally funneled into it before the Collapse."

"Then let's not waste it on me." Luna said before she bowed to the newly arrived Tenno.

"'Collapse? Is that what the attack that occured here is called?" She asked.

Just now, Luthim said:

"Then let's not waste it on me." Luna said before she bowed to the newly arrived Tenno.

"'Collapse? Is that what the attack that occured here is called?" She asked.

The Tenno takes a step back.

"The Collapse of the Orokin Empire." He says. "Do you not remember that?"

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Tenno takes a step back.

"The Collapse of the Orokin Empire." He says. "Do you not remember that?"

((I'll just facepalm myself. I should have seen that reference.))

Luna took a step back in surprise as well when she realized what he were refering to.

"I- um- of course I do, somewhat. I just remembered it under a different word..."

She threw a worried look at Ceda. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"Hm? Not what I can tell, maybe your recent fight -allthough very interesting- took a heavier toll on your mind than you thought?"

*Helios did some electronic chirps from beside Ceda but it wasen't more helpfull than that.*

Edited by Luthim
clarification