The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ivara walks in, however she eyes Sven, as she walks in*

*Zaeed quickly pops in as well, to see the fuss* 

(Remind me, was this the same person who tryed to Rob Zaeed?)

((Yup. Feel free to mention that.))

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ivara walks in, however she eyes Sven, as she walks in*

*Zaeed quickly pops in as well, to see the fuss* 

(Remind me, was this the same person who tryed to Rob Zaeed?)

"Are you two interested in joining the jury?" Melanie asks.

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord nodded. "LordOfTheEnd14. Sworn to defend and research for Synergy. Lord of the Guild Of The End. Just so happened to have captained the Paragon, the carrier you see docked behind me." He jerked a thumb behind himself. "Sorry about your name, by the way. Only caught it once. Ryoko recommended we swap info on weapon and ship tech, if which I have plenty.

"I'm not authorised neither to discuss the topic of our technical assets nor to make any decisions in this sphere" 

Cef stood for a moment, thinking if this childishly-immediate tenno worthy of any decent answer.

"Colonel Teloch and lieutenant-colonel Johan are responsible for R&D supervision and management. Try contacting them if you are interested. And now, Lord fourteen, if you'll excuse me..."

Ceforus proceeded to his carrier vessel without waiting for an actual answer and took off to his troops who were waiting for dismissal. 

Luna and Ceda remains somewhat to the side, observing what is happening. But neither seem to have any interest to get directly involved.

"Ceda, can you perform a deep scan of the area? Feels like anything could happen right now.." She said and opened a holographic screen to monitor the area.

"Expecting more surprises?"

"Based on what have allready happened, I want to be prepared."

"I'll keep a survey active." She said and sent down an active scan from the Orbiter.

If anything would dissrupt the trial, hopefully they had time to interfere.

Just now, Luthim said:

Luna and Ceda remains somewhat to the side, observing what is happening. But neither seem to have any interest to get directly involved.

"Ceda, can you perform a deep scan of the area? Feels like anything could happen right now.." She said and opened a holographic screen to monitor the area.

"Expecting more surprises?"

"Based on what have allready happened, I want to be prepared."

"I'll keep a survey active." She said and sent down an active scan from the Orbiter.

If anything would dissrupt the trial, hopefully they had time to interfere.

You see a void echo in the crowd. It appears to be a Warframe, a cloaked Warframe. It does nothing, simply stays put.

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"I'm not authorised neither to discuss the topic of our technical assets nor to make any decisions in this sphere" 

Cef stood for a moment, thinking if this childishly-immediate tenno worthy of any decent answer.

"Colonel Teloch and lieutenant-colonel Johan are responsible for R&D supervision and management. Try contacting them if you are interested. And now, Lord fourteen, if you'll excuse me..."

Ceforus proceeded to his carrier vessel without waiting for an actual answer and took off to his troops who were waiting for dismissal. 

Ryoko puts a hand on Lord's shoulder.

"I meant we should talk to him about briefing." He says. "The White Toger Clan aren't exactly the sort who just share info freely."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Are you two interested in joining the jury?" Melanie asks.

*Ivara shrugs* "I'm just here to watch the man bleed,,*She says coldly* "Or to see if he pleads and bibes"

*Zaeed nods* "Indeed, I have my own issues with this man, if I may bring them up.."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see a void echo in the crowd. It appears to be a Warframe, a cloaked Warframe. It does nothing, simply stays put.

*Ivara truns her head to the cloaked warframe, she tills her head and shifts slowly over* (( Due to her Passive, and bounty hunter, its likely she can see cloaked units))

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko puts a hand on Lord's shoulder.

"I meant we should talk to him about briefing." He says. "The White Toger Clan aren't exactly the sort who just share info freely."

Lord shrugged. "Eh. He's made it clear he doesn't want to talk. Fine by me, I suppose." He began walking up the ramp into his Scimitar. 

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara truns her head to the cloaked warframe, she tills her head and shifts slowly over* (( Due to her Passive, and bounty hunter, its likely she can see cloaked units))

((You wouldn't know to look for this. Your passive would be too clogged with contacts.))

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie walked to a table and set up a sign. It says Jury. She sits and waits for people to walk over.

Therese bumped Ulf's side with her elbow

"You're the witness. Also, it may not be entirely safe here, so your globe might come in handy if the day proves to be even worse"

"Aye, Theri" he looked ar her "Are you gonna join?"

"I think no. Chancellor already knows my opinion on this scum"

Ulf carefully stood near Melanie, trying not to disturb the motion of the court process.

"Yesterday, he had only two death sentences overhanging above him, now he has at least five. If only people were so productive in a constructive way, eh?" he asked Melanie via whisper

Edited by Teloch

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord shrugged. "Eh. He's made it clear he doesn't want to talk. Fine by me, I suppose." He began walking up the ramp into his Scimitar. 

"Not going to stay for the trial?" Ryoko asks. "There is something afterwards I would like your input on."

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara shrugs* "I'm just here to watch the man bleed,,*She says coldly* "Or to see if he pleads and bibes"

*Zaeed nods* "Indeed, I have my own issues with this man, if I may bring them up.."

"Do you both swear to be impartial?" Melanie asks.

3 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((Actually, no. Cef meant exactly what he said XD))

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He rises a brow* "Uh..*he says confused*..

'*Ivara looking around in the crowd, as if something is wrong, she just turns* "Yes?.." *She blurs out*

"Excellent." Melanie says. "Please take a seat."

16 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara notices Luna, looking at something in the crowd, she walks over to her?* "What do you see, I've..got a bad vibe, somethings..here..*She sits*..

((I'm sorry, but how does Ivara even know who Luna is? They haven't been introduced. And secondly, Luna is looking on a holo-screen. She is not looking into the crowd that vissibly.))

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese bumped Ulf's side with her elbow

"You're the witness. Also, it may not be entirely safe here, so your globe might come in handy if the day proves to be even worse"

"Aye, Theri" he looked ar her "Are you gonna join?"

"I think no. Chancellor already knows my opinion on this scum"

Ulf carefully stood near Melanie, trying not to disturb the motion of the court process.

"Yesterday, he had only two death sentences overhanging above him, now he has at least five. If only people were so productive in a constructive way, eh?" he asked Melanie via whisper

"If everyone put the same effort it to beating the Grineer that Sven out into scamming people we'd all be on earth now." She says. "Remind me, what did he do to you?"

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Not going to stay for the trial?" Ryoko asks. "There is something afterwards I would like your input on."

Lord shrugged. "I was going to check on the status of the Paragon, but I suppose it can wait. Especially if there's something important." He crouched on the ramp, looking out over the trial.

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

((Actually, no. Cef meant exactly what he said XD))

((Yeah. But the way he moved on without waiting for an answer and never even giving Lord any contacts made him think that. He's usually one to jump to conclusions somewhat quickly.))

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14