The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

"How do you plead?" Seven asks.

"Wrongly accused." Sven says.

"So not guilty." Seven asks.

"No." Sven says. "I plead wrongly accused and sue you for..."

A gunshot resounds and Seven places the Lex back on the table as Sven glances at the bullet hole in the table he is chained to.

"Let me make this clear." Seven says. "You will draw breath as long as everyone here is convinced this trial is the best way to achieve justice. IF you turn this into a farce the only ones laughing will be everyone. As we dance on your grave."

He pulls another Lex out and nods to Cody and Rex. It appears they never recovered their pistols from his bar.

"Now." Seven asks. "How do you plead."

Sven pales.

"Not guilty." He mumbles.

"So you believe you have done nothing wrong?" Seven asks.

Sven is silent.

"Good." Seven says. "You have learned to keep your mouth shut."

He gestures to the table to the right.

"First witness." He says. "Since there are so many simple stand and tell us what happened."

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"That is all I ask." Darrin says. "Here, this should help."

You feel your suit power back up and can finally contact Gritlok.

Ko instantly begins running as soon as he feels his suit power up. He stays silent for a few moments.

"Gritlock. Get over here, I need a scan of these ships. Remove the locks on that one."

He pointed to a medium sized grineer fighter, being held up by supports and landing struts.

Rovak climbed on top and began flicking on the controls, almost by instinct.

Edited by Dynamon_X

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A gunshot resounds and Seven places the Lex back on the table as Sven glances at the bullet hole in the table he is chained to.

"Let me make this clear." Seven says. "You will draw breath as long as everyone here is convinced this trial is the best way to achieve justice. IF you turn this into a farce the only ones laughing will be everyone. As we dance on your grave."

He pulls another Lex out and nods to Cody and Rex. It appears they never recovered their pistols from his bar.

Sven pales.

Sven is silent.

"First witness." He says. "Since there are so many simple stand and tell us what happened."

(( is this go, for the other people to share what they have seen and suffered from Sven?))

10 hours ago, Luthim said:

((I'm sorry, but how does Ivara even know who Luna is? They haven't been introduced. And secondly, Luna is looking on a holo-screen. She is not looking into the crowd that vissibly.))

(( She won't physically kown who she is, of course not, they have not met, to her shes just some Person and 2nd Ivara knows where and how to look, shes a huntress, if she sees or has a bad vibe about something, she'll act upon it, even if its innocent, if theres a really big issue about this, I chuold just send Ivara out OCCly)) 

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sven pales.

Sven is silent.

*Zaeed clears his throat* "If I may..." *He says* "Sven here is also responsible for attempt theft of my store and discrimination of my place in the Perrin Sequence, and a few lanky's of his are also responsible, on top of all of his crimes hes done, I can rest-sure you that death is more of a forgiveness, then anything else" *He looks over to Sven* "My opinion for his fate, whuold be to rot on Eris see how long he can live, before the Infested chew him up...*he chuckles* Or becomes one of them..."  

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed clears his throat* "If I may..." *He says* "Sven here is also responsible for attempt theft of my store and discrimination of my place in the Perrin Sequence, and a few lanky's of his are also responsible, on top of all of his crimes hes done, I can rest-sure you that death is more of a forgiveness, then anything else" *He looks over to Sven* "My opinion for his fate, whuold be to rot on Eris see how long he can live, before the Infested chew him up...*he chuckles* Or becomes one of them..."  

"Just testimony please." Seven says. "We can assign punishment once he is found guilty."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Just testimony please." Seven says. "We can assign punishment once he is found guilty."

"Very well.." *He clears his throat* "As said, hes responsible for attempt theft of my store and discrimination of my place in the Perrin Sequence, and a few lanky's of his are also responsible, on top of all of his crimes hes done".

2 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

(( She won't physically kown who she is, of course not, they have not met, to her shes just some Person and 2nd Ivara knows where and how to look, shes a huntress, if she sees or has a bad vibe about something, she'll act upon it, even if its innocent, if theres a really big issue about this, I chuold just send Ivara out OCCly)) 

((No I see your point, one can spot quickly if Luna is concerned about something. And since your Ivara seems very observant she may spot Luna that way. May want to have her walk up to Luna again tho..))

Just now, Luthim said:

((No I see your point, one can spot quickly if Luna is concerned about something. And since your Ivara seems very observant she may spot Luna that way. May want to have her walk up to Luna again tho..))

(( Fair enough. my apologies, I really shuold start a RP format, like the OP of the OOC topic has done, to express more Info on our Chrs))

7 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Luna focused her scan on the mysterious warframe, shifting her stance into a more ready possition.

((Somewhat of a repost))

*Ivara draws her attention back to "Luna", her observant skills picks up on her stance, she draws closer to her, before kneeling down* "Whats up, Miss, theres something wrong, I kown it too, I can just feel it.."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara draws her attention back to "Luna", her observant skills picks up on her stance, she draws closer to her, before kneeling down* "Whats up, Miss, theres something wrong, I kown it too, I can just feel it.."

"I hope it's nothing but.." She said while glancing at the Ivara. "With what have happened today, It may be too early to drop our guard.."

4 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"I hope it's nothing but.." She said while glancing at the Ivara. "With what have happened today, It may be too early to drop our guard.."

As the testimonies continue you pick up multiple void echoes as the crowd grows angrier and warframes are powered up. The original contact would be hard to pinpoint now.

Edited by Rakawan

27 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Very well.." *He clears his throat* "As said, hes responsible for attempt theft of my store and discrimination of my place in the Perrin Sequence, and a few lanky's of his are also responsible, on top of all of his crimes hes done".

"And do you have witnesses to this?" Seven asks.

"Yes he does." Sam says, moving to stand by you. Her child is holding her hand and both wear personal shield generators.

"My apologies." She says to Zaeed.'"I had to leave the meeting to see to my son."

Edited by Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Luthim said:

*She nods* "Lets hope.." *She looks around* "Radar is picking up alot of contacts now, crowd is getting angry" *She looks to "Luna"* "What will we expect?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"And do you have witnesses to this?" Seven asks.

"Yes he does." Sam says, moving to stand by you. Her child is holding her hand and both wear personal shield generators.

"My apologies." She says to Zaeed.'"I had to leave the meeting to see to my son."

*He looks over to Sam* "Oh, Hello Sam, and thank you yes, Sam was with me in the Store at the time.." *He looks down to the child, and just smiles, and waves a little* "Of course Sam *He looks back up to her* "Our family must come first.....*He clears his throat*....well, to some of us, *He Mutters, hopeing Nana did't hear*

13 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She nods* "Lets hope.." *She looks around* "Radar is picking up alot of contacts now, crowd is getting angry" *She looks to "Luna"* "What will we expect?"

Luna sighs lightly. "Perhaps the worst.."

Ceda floats closer. "Cloaked warframes gives of a different resonance, perhaps you should adapt the scans parameters?" She suggested, cause she still saw it.

Luna nodded and adjusted her part of the scan further, feeling a little tense.

Edited by Luthim
Minor edits.

12 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Ceda floats closer. "Cloaked warframes gives of a different resonance, perhaps you should adapt the scans parameters?" She suggested, cause she still saw it.

*She rises a brow at Ceda, looking at it, studying it* *She looks to her own radar and makes a few adjustments* "Handy little one you have there"

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She rises a brow at Ceda, looking at it, studying it* *She looks to her own radar and makes a few adjustments* "Handy little one you have there"

"Little? Tenno, I'm not your average Cephalon." Ceda noted. Just a little offended for being compared to a tool.

24 minutes ago, Luthim said:

You can detect an intermittent contact. It seems different from the rest, but you have a hard time locking in. It seems to randomly trade places with certain people I am effort to remain within view of Sven.

8 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Little? Tenno, I'm not your average Cephalon." Ceda noted. Just a little offended for being compared to a tool.

*She looks down* "Aw, hay I didn't mean anything by that Cephalon" *She smiles* "The only one I have is that crappy claptrap ship one.." *She rises a brow* "Say..what do you think of Simarius? *bounces her eyebrows*

"Heh, The golden walking tank over there, whuold love this.." *she chuckles*