The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Ceda speaks to Ivara. "Tenno, you are likely chasing decoys, follow the energy streams instead." She then pings on the hud where the energy is coming from.

You ((Ivara)) Are suddenly disoriented and the Loki Prime appears beside you ((It's the decoy))

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

Therese frowned on the mentioning of the "scientific gains". Her frown worsened as the supposed representative of the "Guild of the End" acknowledged his presence in a manner he did. However, she put her neutral facial expression back.

"Before we proceed, I must inform you that this subject is beyond my paraph. The only thing I can do in this case is to register your points of interests with possible offers and deliver them to the figures responsible from our side, one of which happens to be my direct superior and mentor"

Melanie leans over to you.

"He is a strange one isn't he." She whispers. "I heard he just walked right up to your officer and asked him to share ship tech. That must have been interesting."

7 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Ceda speaks to Ivara. "Tenno, you are likely chasing decoys, follow the energy streams instead." She then pings on the hud where the energy is coming from.

*She followings the streams instead, her bow is still armed and shoe aims around*

2 minutes ago, firewheel996 said:

You ((Ivara)) Are suddenly disoriented and the Loki Prime appears beside you ((It's the decoy))

*She gets knocked down to her butt, by the distraction, she draws her bow, as if shes in a downed state, looking at the decoy, however she does not fire, she just frowns, looking around for the stream* 

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*She gets knocked down to her butt, by the distraction, she draws her bow, as if shes in a downed state, looking at the decoy, however she does not fire, she just frowns, looking around for the stream* 

*She notices the streams leading up to the roof where the Loki Prime had just been*

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"One of my charges has taken matters into his own hands." C.A.L.C says. "Please do not get involved. I do not want to fight you on this."

"Technically, I'm already involved. And from the same standpoint, so are you. But yet you seem to have lost control - if you ever had it." She said. "It's not a fight you would win, and not a fight I want to win. So I'm pulling my Operator back. I may or may not inquire more about this later." She then turns her attention to Luna.

"Operator, stand down."

"What? but-"

Ceda interuppts her.

"Stand back, this have become big."

Luna draws her Gammacor and drops the scan but stays put. Albeit reluctantly.

What is Ceda not telling me? She thinks while trying to understand what is happening.

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Technically, I'm already involved. And from the same standpoint, so are you. But yet you seem to have lost control - if you ever had it." She said. "It's not a fight you would win, and not a fight I want to win. So I'm pulling my Operator back. I may or may not inquire more about this later." She then turns her attention to Luna.

"Operator, stand down."

"What? but-"

Ceda interuppts her.

"Stand back, this have become big."

Luna draws her Gammacor and drops the scan but stays put. Albeit reluctantly.

What is Ceda not telling me? She thinks while trying to understand what is happening.

"Thank you." C.A.L.C says. "I assure you everything is under control. I can explain later, I promise."

Without the scans the Loki Prime manages to evade detection as he/she slips away.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"I will hold you onto that." She responds.

"Thank you." C.A.L.C says. "There is another Cephalon who wishes to speak with you. He calls himself Cephalon Moshe. Says he can explain."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The civilians look at Sven's downed corpse and as one a massive cheer goes up. Rather than flee in terror they seem to cluster into groups, laughing loudly and sharing drinks.

(( LOL!)

*Zaeed looks around* "You are horrible people! *He yells* *He Aims around, looking for the killer*

Just now, LegionCynex said:

(( LOL!)

*Zaeed looks around* "You are horrible people! *He yells* *He Aims around, looking for the killer*

"He was a traitor." Sam says. "I think everyone is just glad they don't have to worry about escape attempts."

16 minutes ago, firewheel996 said:

*She notices the streams leading up to the roof where the Loki Prime had just been*

12 minutes ago, firewheel996 said:

An arrow appears at your feet with a flag on the shaft reading "Bang!"

The Loki Prime suddenly disappear

*Ivara jumps to her feet* "Enough games, you golden wizard!, FIGHT!" *Shes pumped*

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"He may connect." Ceda notes.

"This is Cephalon Moshe. Unfortunately, my operator is rather impatient. He does, however understand the desire to parade Sven around to the public to make an example out of him, so he waited for Sven to make a full procession before taking matters into his own hands. From the reactions of the crowd, and the fact that Sven was going to be executed anyway, this seems to have been a good alternative to pointless deliberation on the manner in which Sven would be executed"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"He was a traitor." Sam says. "I think everyone is just glad they don't have to worry about escape attempts."

*Shrugs* "Good point" *He draws his weapons away* "I think I shuold go get some more drinks for the citizens around here, Anyone like Orokin Wine?"

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara jumps to her feet* "Enough games, you golden wizard!, FIGHT!" *Shes pumped*

*You see bright flashes of energy streams crossing back and forth across the rooftops leading away from the crowd as the Loki Prime uses a quick succession of Decoy and Switch Teleport to put considerable distance between the scene and himself*

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*Shrugs* "Good point" *He draws his weapons away* "I think I shuold go get some more drinks for the citizens around here, Anyone like Orokin Wine?"

A few tenno look at you and raise their glasses.

Just now, firewheel996 said:

*You see bright flashes of energy streams crossing back and forth across the rooftops leading away from the crowd as the Loki Prime uses a quick succession of Decoy and Switch Teleport to put considerable distance between the scene and himself*

*She draws here bow, looking back and forward* "Show yourself you coward!" *She fires a bow, at the Switch Telport, but she fires at the opposite side of the Switch Teleport, this shot mostly like whuold be aimed for Loki, as she fired in revuse* 

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*An landing craft flies down and opens comlinks* "Rail Control, this is.....Legion, I have returned, I need to..gather a few things, that I left behind, may I enter?"

"Of course." Simon says. "Welcome back. Feel free to stop by the celebration."