The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She draws here bow, looking back and forward* "Show yourself you coward!" *She fires a bow, at the Switch Telport, but she fires at the opposite side of the Switch Teleport, this shot mostly like whuold be aimed for Loki, as she fired in revuse* 

((The Loki is already out of your range, he's been running away from the scene, not darting around it, sorry if there was confusion about that))

1 minute ago, firewheel996 said:

((The Loki is already out of your range, he's been running away from the scene, not darting around it, sorry if there was confusion about that))

(( Ah ok, np!))

*Ivara looks around* "UGH SCREW THIS!" *She huffs and returns to her ship*

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He chuckles* "Well, then I best go get my Ship ready for the drinks, Nana my friend is heading there now to gather her own things from there"

"Anyone wish to join me, or help me grab the bottles that be great" *He makes his way to his ship, in the hanger*

7 minutes ago, firewheel996 said:

"This is Cephalon Moshe. Unfortunately, my operator is rather impatient. He does, however understand the desire to parade Sven around to the public to make an example out of him, so he waited for Sven to make a full procession before taking matters into his own hands. From the reactions of the crowd, and the fact that Sven was going to be executed anyway, this seems to have been a good alternative to pointless deliberation on the manner in which Sven would be executed"

After a moment of silence Ceda responds. "A valid observation, and I do agree their 'parade' seemed like a waste of time. But you understand why I'm not fond of causing unnecessary worry for my operator."

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Anyone wish to join me, or help me grab the bottles that be great" *He makes his way to his ship, in the hanger*

Sam follows you, passing Brandon to a Deluxe Soinned Loki.

"I'll be right back, Dixon." She says.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Luthim said:

After a moment of silence Ceda responds. "A valid observation, and I do agree their 'parade' seemed like a waste of time. But you understand why I'm not fond of causing unnecessary worry for my operator."

"I understand that. I wish my operator wasn't so brash, but I don't really have any power to stop him"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam follows you, passing Brandon to a Deluxe Soinned Loki.

"I'll be right back, Dixon." She says.

*Ivara can be seen, next to Zaeed's ship, she seems to be confused, studying it*

*Zaeed chuckles* "Friends?" *He goes right next to the sliding door of his ship, Nina is standing next to the ship, leaning, looking at Ivara*

4 minutes ago, firewheel996 said:

"I understand that. I wish my operator wasn't so brash, but I don't really have any power to stop him"

"No, it seems few Cephalons does. Newer models are so bereft of.. options."

40 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Melanie leans over to you.

"He is a strange one isn't he." She whispers. "I heard he just walked right up to your officer and asked him to share ship tech. That must have been interesting."

Therese turned to glare at the "strange" representative but said nothing. After about two seconds of "object's" visual estimation, she turned back to Melanie and for a brief moment her face demonstrated a state of utter disbelief 

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Ivara can be seen, next to Zaeed's ship, she seems to be confused, studying it*

*Zaeed chuckles* "Friends?" *He goes right next to the sliding door of his ship, Nina is standing next to the ship, leaning, looking at Ivara*

Sam is nodding to the beat of her music. 

"This is really good." She says. "You should..."

*Zaeeds ship SUDDENLY EXPLODES!, The ship is completely  destroyed, Zaeed is blown back by the force of the explosion, he flies a few feet, before slamming down onto his back*

*Nina is flung forward into the air, also stuck, she slams face-plant down onto her chest and face, sliding a few feet*

*The Ivara Warframe is caught in the blast as well!, however she is coated in the flames, and is beyond visual range, due to the smoke and flames*

Note: The loud explosion is quite loud and will very likely cause attention 

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeeds ship SUDDENLY EXPLODES!, The ship is completely  destroyed, Zaeed is blown back by the force of the explosion, he flies a few feet, before slamming down onto his back*

*Nina is flung forward into the air, also stuck, she slams face-plant down onto her chest and face, sliding a few feet*

*The Ivara Warframe is caught in the blast as well!, however she is coated in the flames, and is beyond visual range, due to the smoke and flames*

Note: The loud explosion is quite loud and will very likely cause attention 

Alarms begin ringing, summoning medical and response personnel. Within minutes the survivors are found and moved to a medical bay. 

"Please remain calm." C.A.L.C says. "There was a minor engine malfunction in the hangar. Everything is under control."

The Loki holding Brandon looks towards the hangar, placing the child on his shoulder and running for the hangar.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Alarms begin ringing, summoning medical and response personnel. Within minutes the survivors are found and moved to a medical bay. 

"Please remain calm." C.A.L.C says. "There was a minor engine malfunction in the hangar. Everything is under control."

The Loki holding Brandon looks towards the hangar, placing the child on his shoulder and running for the hangar.

*As the Loki runs to the hanger, He can see Zaeed out-cold on the floor, his frame seriously damaged, hes already bleeding from trauma*

*Nina is also damaged, but no visible wounds*

Upon receiving news of the incident C.A.L.C contacts Moshe and Ceda.

"There has been a disturbance." He says. "Please have your operators meet mine at the hangar. Try not to draw attention to yourselves."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Upon receiving news of the incident C.A.L.C contacts Moshe and Ceda.

"There has been a disturbance." He says. "Please have your operators meet mine at the hangar. Try not to draw attention to yourselves."

"Affirmative, I'll look it up as well."

*A few minutes later*

Luna arrives at the appointed location. She is vissibly concerned, though whether that is because Ceda is keeping secrets or due to the explosion, one can't tell.

Edited by Luthim
grammar

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

A messenger bursts into the tent.

"Sven has been assassinated." He says. "Someone just shot him with a Dread!"

Seven looks up.

"Do we have the assailant in custody?" He asks.

"No, sir." The messenger says.

"If you find them, then notify me." He says. "Otherwise we have more pressing matters to discuss."

With a dim flash, Richard's teleport from the Perrin Labs deposited him outside the tent.  Lifting the flap, he stepped inside.

"Zareth's already making good use of the salvage, and Mother Cassandra reluctantly agreed to the temporary use of the Temple as a judicial outpost.  She placed extreme emphasis on the fact that the Temple is primarily a hospital and medical research facility."  He looked around and noticed an empty chair.  "Who's not here?"

5 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Affirmative, I'll look it up as well."

*A few minutes later*

Luna arrives at the appointed location. She is vissibly concerned, though whether that is because Ceda is keeping secrets or due to the explosion, one can't tell.

C.A.L.C is already scanning the area.

"Official story is an engine malfunction." He says. "However I am detecting several particulates used in explosive ordinance. Hypothesis: someone sabatoged this ship, however it is being kept quiet in an attempt to prevent civilian panic."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

With a dim flash, Richard's teleport from the Perrin Labs deposited him outside the tent.  Lifting the flap, he stepped inside.

"Zareth's already making good use of the salvage, and Mother Cassandra reluctantly agreed to the temporary use of the Temple as a judicial outpost.  She placed extreme emphasis on the fact that the Temple is primarily a hospital and medical research facility."  He looked around and noticed an empty chair.  "Who's not here?"

"We are in need of a medical officer." Seven says. "Seeing as how Katherine rejected our offer we have decided to offer it to you."

Just now, Rakawan said:

C.A.L.C is already scanning the area.

"Official story is an engine malfunction." He says. "However I am detecting several particulates used in explosive ordinance. Hypothesis: someone sabatoged this ship, however it is being kept quiet in an attempt to prevent civilian panic."

"Um.. a wise choice." She said and opened a screen to confirm his scans.

Ceda appears. "I've begun cross referencing the scaned materials, shouldn't take long."

"You two have already met haven't you?" She asked the cephalons. But didn't wait for an answer. "A lot have happened today, do you think there is a connection?"

"This could very well be a coincidence, but it's not confirmed."

1 minute ago, Luthim said:

"Um.. a wise choice." She said and opened a screen to confirm his scans.

Ceda appears. "I've begun cross referencing the scaned materials, shouldn't take long."

"You two have already met haven't you?" She asked the cephalons. But didn't wait for an answer. "A lot have happened today, do you think there is a connection?"

"This could very well be a coincidence, but it's not confirmed."

"I am pulling all records of personnel who visited this area." C.A.L.C says. "The Cephalon Brigade is on the case!"