The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We are in need of a medical officer." Seven says. "Seeing as how Katherine rejected our offer we have decided to offer it to you."

"Yeah, there's no way in hell she'd stop being a doctor and start doing paperwork.  Speaking of which, if you send me any paperwork, ever, I will set it on fire and send the ashes back to you in a jar."  He sat in the chair.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

"Yeah, there's no way in hell she'd stop being a doctor and start doing paperwork.  Speaking of which, if you send me any paperwork, ever, I will set it on fire and send the ashes back to you in a jar."  He sat in the chair.

Seven pales.

"Well this will be interesting." Maurice says. "I'm assuming you are going to make my job interesting."

"Well since we are finally all here." Seven says. "We have a proposition before us."

Felicity enters the tent followed by a strange tenno.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Seven pales.

"Well this will be interesting." Maurice says. "I'm assuming you are going to make my job interesting."

"Well since we are finally all here." Seven says. "We have a proposition before us."

Felicity enters the tent followed by a strange tenno.

"Just don't send me paperwork.  You want to know something, just ask me.  Out loud."

Hund raised himself from his trance-like state inside of the Liset. He'd been working for hours on so many different things that he could hardly remember what most of those things were. The only thing that stuck out recently was the "scrap-map" he'd pawned off a local citizen in exchange for a few thousand credits.

"I wonder if . . . perhaps I could. . . bah, fresh air is what I need."

The Operator shifted his Chroma frame out of his hunched over position over the work table and walked towards the door.

" I wonder how long I've been aw. . ."

As the Liset opens up with a pneumatic hiss, the sound of alarms and shifting crowds hits him like a tidal wave.

". . . Son of a. . ."

He wills his Chroma to dash over to the Liset console and punches on the comms.

"Uh, hey, it's Hund, you know, the guy that . . . what was the term. . . "buzzed" your ship? Anyway, I just have a quick quick question for you and I'll be outta your hair. Is there. . . is there a particular reason why it sounds like a college is reenacting the Collapse outside my front door?"

Hearing no response from the Speaker, Hund decides to take matters into his own hands.

"The things I'll do for strangers. . ."

He mumbles to himself as his Chroma snags a Redeemer off the floor and dashes out the open Liset. He focuses on the nearest important looking building he can see, a tent of all things, and runs towards it in a full sprint.

Hund stops behind another Tenno right outside of the tent and taps them on the shoulder a few times.

"Hey, a, scuse me, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that circus of alarms going off right now, would you?"

Just now, Unus said:

Hund stops behind another Tenno right outside of the tent and taps them on the shoulder a few times.

"Hey, a, scuse me, you wouldn't happen to know anything about that circus of alarms going off right now, would you?"

Felicity shrugs.

"There was an engine malfunction." She says. "Are you ready to present your expedition idea to the council."

She pulls back the tent flap and ushers you inside.

"Uh, um, present my prop. . . Ohhhhhh, yes, yes certainly."

The Operator in the harness pantomimes a salute and the Chroma mirrors the effect a few seconds later.

"Always ready for a bit of an expeditionary excursion, especially since I've gleaned a bit more information from the new "scrap map".

The Chroma adjusts itself into a professional looking pose and saunters into the tent.

"Good morning/evening ladies and gentlemen."

The Chroma and Operator bow as one.

8 minutes ago, Unus said:

"Uh, um, present my prop. . . Ohhhhhh, yes, yes certainly."

The Operator in the harness pantomimes a salute and the Chroma mirrors the effect a few seconds later.

"Always ready for a bit of an expeditionary excursion, especially since I've gleaned a bit more information from the new "scrap map".

The Chroma adjusts itself into a professional looking pose and saunters into the tent.

"Good morning/evening ladies and gentlemen."

The Chroma and Operator bow as one.

"Good Afternoon." Seven says. "We were told you had a expedition venture to present to this council?'

That I did sir and/or mam, that I did. The Operator reaches into it's pack and pulls out  the pyramidal crystal.

After a bit of spelunking into a volcanic crevice on Io, I found the half melted remnants of a ship and a gnarled tangle of bones, one of which happened to be grasping. . . this!" 

The Operator leans back to toss the crystal into their midst but quickly stops themselves

"Justa, Justa quick thought here."

The Operator waffles and the Chroma anxiously rubs the back of it's armored skull

". . . None of you wouldn't happen to be horrifically nauseous, would you?"

Cynthia was still asleep the halls of the research area. She left during the Chroma's rambling and somehow ended up falling asleep in those halls. Maybe someone should wake her up? 

---

Fell ignored all the commotion going on to return to where he last saw Tsun's light orb thing.

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

That I did sir and/or mam, that I did. The Operator reaches into it's pack and pulls out  the pyramidal crystal.

After a bit of spelunking into a volcanic crevice on Io, I found the half melted remnants of a ship and a gnarled tangle of bones, one of which happened to be grasping. . . this!" 

The Operator leans back to toss the crystal into their midst but quickly stops themselves

"Justa, Justa quick thought here."

The Operator waffles and the Chroma anxiously rubs the back of it's armored skull

". . . None of you wouldn't happen to be horrifically nauseous, would you?"

As you pull your arm back you notice that each of the Councillor's has their hand on a sidearm on the table before them. They relax as you stop yourself.

"No." Seven says in a somewhat stressed voice. "Why?"

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia was still asleep the halls of the research area. She left during the Chroma's rambling and somehow ended up falling asleep in those halls. Maybe someone should wake her up? 

---

Fell ignored all the commotion going on to return to where he last saw Tsun's light orb thing.

Felicity buzzes you on the intercom. 

"Hund is presenting to the council." She says. "You may want to get ready to ship out if they approves his venture."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

---

The orb is pulsing gently. Perhaps you should return it to the monastery.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity buzzes you on the intercom. 

"Hund is presenting to the council." She says. "You may want to get ready to ship out if they approves his venture."

Cynthia shoots up as Felicity wakes her up, she reflectivly grabs her Brekkar and aims it at the nearest person, quickly holstering it once she realises where she is. "Who is doing what now?"

The orb is pulsing gently. Perhaps you should return it to the monastery.

Fell picks the orb up and walks to his ship. He is about to type something into the control panel when he realises he has no idea where the monastery is located. He looks at the orb. "Tsun? Can you hear me?"

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia shoots up as Felicity wakes her up, she reflectivly grabs her Brekkar and aims it at the nearest person, quickly holstering it once she realises where she is. "Who is doing what now?"

"That crazy Tenno." She says. "He's getting council approval for his expedition."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell picks the orb up and walks to his ship. He is about to type something into the control panel when he realises he has no idea where the monastery is located. He looks at the orb. "Tsun? Can you hear me?"

You hear strange mumbling, but the orb appears to be unresponsive. It seems Tsun expended more energy than he let on.

You hear strange mumbling, but the orb appears to be unresponsive. It seems Tsun expended more energy than he let on.

Fell sighed and shook his head. He places the orb on a small pedestal and got out of the ship, looking around for anyone who could tell him where the monastery is.

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell sighed and shook his head. He places the orb on a small pedestal and got out of the ship, looking around for anyone who could tell him where the monastery is.

You see several people. Grandmaster Tak is sitting on an ornate rug serving tea to two other Tenno.

You see several people. Grandmaster Tak is sitting on an ornate rug serving tea to two other Tenno.

Fell walks to Tak. "Excuse me master, mind telling me where exactl the monastery is?"