The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 8/13/2016 at 10:18 AM, kyrozon said:

"Well Cyria designed this thing and apparently she did put a tracker in it and also made it in such a way I can't get this stupid thing off."

War looks at the device.

((What does it look like?))

On 13.08.2016 at 4:08 PM, Rakawan said:

"Tell Cerforus that we are grateful for this." Melanie says. "This will be invaluable."

She orders the pages to begin unpacking the items and installing them around the camp.

It took about twenty minutes of time, a couple of trampled feet, a bit of pages whining tantrums, and a single portative workshop smashing against the ground. 

Now, the field was occupied with rows of workshops (that looked like those standard orbiter fabricators), a number of vehicles, a quartet of industrial installations (a refinery, two various chem labs, and an ammo presser) with the containers of their spare parts, and a pile of lesser containers holding omega isotope and lesser tools.

While Ulf was busy helping the youngsters to drag the stuff around, so they could whine a bit less, Therese approached Melanie from behind.

"Not what it takes to conduct an industrial revolution, but perhaps you would find it some proper use," she said while following the distancing carriers with her gaze.

Edited by Teloch

On 2016-08-14 at 3:09 PM, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed returns back, he walks to his store, he seems to have Baro's new KI'teer Sekharas on both his shoulder plates, he also seems to have brought a ton of Baro Noggles, he carries them in his bag, along with a key-pass to one of his partys* "Hay ladies, sorry for the wait, I'm back *He puts his bag down into his bedroom and locks it*

*He Also seems to carry some kind of blueprint, it seems to be the only one in stock, he places it down into his computer and starts it up* "So, whats next?, when are we doing this memory thing?, all systems go?" 

"We can begin whenever you are ready." Luna said and approached him slightly. A holo-screen powered up on her left arm, which Ceda spoke from. "System ready, but you make it sound much more complicated than it is."

"Easy for you to say.." Luna mumbled in a low tone.

16 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"We can begin whenever you are ready." Luna said and approached him slightly. A holo-screen powered up on her left arm, which Ceda spoke from. "System ready, but you make it sound much more complicated than it is."

"Easy for you to say.." Luna mumbled in a low tone.

*He Sighs and then walks to the small bed in the center of the room, he lays onto it, getting comfortable* "So, will this hurt? or anything?, also I whuold like to make a request if you can, but we'll get to that once we get this out the way first" *He Smiles* 

*Matrix floats closer to Ceda* "I will connect as well, I need to have the data sent to me, so I kown this won't be sent to other sources"

"Relax, Matrix, Ceda has no intention of spreading this around, if you are worried that that Loki is going to see it, you have nothing to worry about, as I will be going to him, with this proof, I want to gain his turst, not his jealousy"

Edited by -Platinum-

12 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria turns to Tak, frowning under her helmet. "What's wrong?"

"One of my... wards... was also an Ex-Acolyte." Tak says. "I sent them on a tour together. It appears that they took advantage of my trust."

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs and then walks to the small bed in the center of the room, he lays onto it, getting comfortable* "So, will this hurt? or anything?, also I whuold like to make a request if you can, but we'll get to that once we get this out the way first" *He Smiles* 

*Matrix floats closer to Ceda* "I will connect as well, I need to have the data sent to me, so I kown this won't be sent to other sources"

"Relax, Matrix, Ceda has no intention of spreading this around, if you are worried that that Loki is going to see it, you have nothing to worry about, as I will be going to him, with this proof, I want to gain his turst, not his jealousy"

"How.... Noble." A voice says. Dixon, in his Knave armor, appears from the shadows. You recognize him as the one that tried to steal from you when you first landed.  "Considering you already wasted time aquiring new 'trinkets'."

His hand hovers near his Lacera.

"Tell me, Merchant." He says. "Is her life not worth a handful of trinkets to you?"

He seems to be holding back the brunt of his anger.

"Initiate!" C.A.L.C admonishes. "Calm yourself!"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"One of my... wards... was also an Ex-Acolyte." Tak says. "I sent them on a tour together. It appears that they took advantage of my trust."

"So any idea where they could be, cave systems, dense forests, anything?"

10 hours ago, Teloch said:

It took about twenty minutes of time, a couple of trampled feet, a bit of pages whining tantrums, and a single portative workshop smashing against the ground. 

Now, the field was occupied with rows of workshops (that looked like those standard orbiter fabricators), a number of vehicles, a quartet of industrial installations (a refinery, two various chem labs, and an ammo presser) with the containers of their spare parts, and a pile of lesser containers holding omega isotope and lesser tools.

While Ulf was busy helping the youngsters to drag the stuff around, so they could whine a bit less, Therese approached Melanie from behind.

"Not what it takes to conduct an industrial revolution, but perhaps you would find it some proper use," she said while following the distancing carriers with her gaze.

"At the very least it will be enough to get this district up and running." Melanie says. "And keep the pages busy, while our Knights run their next mission."

You can see several Knights loading weapons and ammo onto a transport.

"Attention all Archons." A loudspeaker blares. "Operation Falling Hammer will commence in 10 minutes. Please secure all equipment and prepare for transport."

"Simon have all outbound craft divert from the rail." Melanie says. "Military convoy is prepping for launch."

She walks to a nearby tent, holding the flap back for you, then leans over a table. An image of a Corpus lab comes into view.

"Cipher Squad, this is Homeland, troops inbound." She says. "Prepare infiltration units. You will have five minutes to breach the vault, while Alpha Team secures the prototype."

You can see Corpus troops patrolling around the lab. A large covered object is being pushed into the lab.

"Raptor Proxy Prototype located and tagged. All units standby." Melanie says.

She turns to you.

"Now you get to see Archons doing what they were made to do." She says.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"So any idea where they could be, cave systems, dense forests, anything?"

Tak walks back down the ramp.

"I have a few ideas." He says. "But if what I suspect is true, then this is an internal affair. Cut the trace and forget you knew about this individual. I will deal with his heresy."

On 8/13/2016 at 11:12 AM, Unus said:

"Ah, thank you very much for the warning this time. A return to modern convenience at it's finest!"

The Chroma strides over to the teleporter and stands in the center, strikeing an elaborate hovering pose before winking out of existance. After three hours pass by, the teleporter lights up and the Chroma reappears, slightly changed.  The Chroma appears to have taken on an orokin-esque paint schema, while the Operator now has a bandage upon the back of it's neck, still slowly turning from sanitized white to a vibrant shade of crimson. The Chroma stands stareing off into space for a few moments before shivering a bit and rubbing the back of it's metallic skull.

"I will NEVER get used to that sensat. . . ow."

The Operator rubs the area around  the bandage gingerly before giving a frustrated sigh.

"Anywho, let's hope this works out, eh? I only have so many of these suckers to give."

The Operator pulls a device out of it's pack and begins measuring the gaping hole in the face of the drone.

"Do you require medical aid?" Felicity asks. "The Teleporters should not have caused any physical injury, I checked them myself."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tak walks back down the ramp.

"I have a few ideas." He says. "But if what I suspect is true, then this is an internal affair. Cut the trace and forget you knew about this individual. I will deal with his heresy."

Cyria walks after Tak.

"I won't leave so simply after finding a guy I have been tracking for years. He still holds tech that belong to me."

On 8/11/2016 at 3:34 PM, Teloch said:

"What an imaginative monsieur pirate!" Estelle chuckled, "Does this ship has fold engines?" she asked more seriously

"Although once we secure it we will begin work to... adapt it, to our own uses." The Commodore says. "But that is our concern. The information you can extract from the VIP should be more than enough compensation."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria walks after Tak.

"I won't leave so simply after finding a guy I have been tracking for years. He still holds tech that belong to me."

The very air seems to grow thick and clouded, and it feels as if you are walking through a an oily fog. Darkness surrounds you.

"This concerns powers beyond even your ken*." Tak's voice says. "What belongs to you shall be returned. Do not press this matter. "

Nightmarish shapes seem to drift through the fog, visible only from the corner of your eye. It feels as if you are many fathoms beneath the surface of the ocean, watching large and unknown behemoths drift through the depths below you. Whatever power is at work here seems beyond the scope of even the Tenno.

((*Old word for knowledge or understanding.))

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The very air seems to grow thick and clouded, and it feels as if you are walking through a an oily fog. Darkness surrounds you.

"This concerns powers beyond even your ken*." Tak's voice says. "What belongs to you shall be returned. Do not press this matter. "

Nightmarish shapes seem to drift through the fog, visible only from the corner of your eye. It feels as if you are many fathoms beneath the surface of the ocean, watching large and unknown behemoths drift through the depths below you. Whatever power is at work here seems beyond the scope of even the Tenno.

((*Old word for knowledge or understanding.))

Cyria folds her arms over eachother, she always had been busy studying myths about this stuff and looked around fairly interested in what was happening.

"Whatever you do I want to speak with Fell when you find him."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria folds her arms over eachother, she always had been busy studying myths about this stuff and looked around fairly interested in what was happening.

"Whatever you do I want to speak with Fell when you find him."

"If he surrenders, then I will consider your request." Tak says. "If not, then it will be moot."

As he leaves a shade approaches him. The two argue for a moment, as the darkness around you lifts, then Tak vanishes in a flash of golden light. The shade motions to you, and then slips into a side room. Across the courtyard you can see the shade of the Rhino that interrupted you earlier tending to some plants. He glances at you then quickly returns to the plants.

13 hours ago, kyrozon said:

The item in question was the metal gauntlet Zek was wearing, it's usual energy glow had been replaced by an orange glow. 

War slaps a strange device onto your wrist. It clamps onto the gauntlet and releases an EMP.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"If he surrenders, then I will consider your request." Tak says. "If not, then it will be moot."

As he leaves a shade approaches him. The two argue for a moment, as the darkness around you lifts, then Tak vanishes in a flash of golden light. The shade motions to you, and then slips into a side room. Across the courtyard you can see the shade of the Rhino that interrupted you earlier tending to some plants. He glances at you then quickly returns to the plants.

Cyria looks at the Rhino for a moment. He seemed like someone who would know more, atleast she thought so. But whoever the other shade was did motion for her to come. She followed it into the side room.

"Is there anything you need me for?"