The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I will not deny or confirm what you have seen with your own eyes." He says. "But you have more questions. I see it in your eyes. Questions about the Grandmaster, perhaps?"

"A name to associate with him would be nice."

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"One of Ryoko's pet projects is expected-armor that can be worn over a frame." She says. "Sound ricidulous, but his crazy ideas have paid off."

The Archons move into the lab. One of them unholsters a Penta and blasts a locked door open. The blueprint overlay of the lab shows that they are closing in on the package. Another set of contacts is moving towards a data vault. 

"Blue Leader you have four minutes." Melanie says. "Pick up the pace. Once they trigger lockdown we can't help you."

"Understood." A voice says. "Cipher Team move faster, you won't have any extraction route if you just stand around."

The Archons hunker down as a bursa charges around the corner. A grenade arcs over the cover as it sprays mines. The Archons burst from the smoke as the mines detonate, and the grenade releases a burst of electricity. The Bursa shudders and collapses.

"Hangar ahead." Melanie says. "Techs working to activate prototype. Hang on. Unknown interference."

The signal begins to distort. The map begins fluctuating.

"Reading strange power level fluctuations." Melanie says as the Archons enter the hangar. "Centered on your location. Proceed with caution."

Cipher team begins making their way out. 

"Unable to identify power signature." Melanie says. "Updating parameters, find new contact and observe."

"Contact!" One of the Archons says. "Zan...."

The sound of static echoes out and the signals vanish. The overview begins glitching.

"Cipher team, recon." Melanie says. "Identify any survivors."

Silence passes.

"Alpha team report in." Melanie says. "Simon switch to auxiliary channel."

More static.

"Either zanuka or hyena pack. Uncommon guards for R&D facilities, but there are known cases. The intermediate operatives are gravely afraid of meeting those, especially in numbers higher than two"

Edited by Teloch

10 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Either zanuka or hyena pack. Uncommon guards for R&D facilities, but there are known cases. The intermediate operatives are gravely afraid of meeting those, especially in numbers higher than two"

After a few tense minutes the map stabilizes.

"Contact down." The leader says. "Prototype secured. Returning home with Zanuka proxy components."

Melanie smiles.

"Any trouble during the blackout?" She asked.

"Minor damage to two exo-suits and severe reduction in ammunition stores." The leader says. "No additional CoC*."

((*Cost of Contact. Used by Archons to refer to damage caused or ammunition used during an unexpected firefight.))

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

...Zaeed whuold walk to his ship, with sam along with a Ivara and Nena, a Primed Nova, they both all to the ship, Zaeed draws the closest, the ship beeps at a fast-pace and then explodes, at zaeed's point of view, he whuold fly across the hanger, as he hits the ground, the memory truns black, as his mind lost consciousness at that point, but background noises of screaming and fire breaking out can be heard, before it fully shuts down

*As Zeed relives this memory, he struggles on the spot of his chair, the pain of seening and hearing sam in pain, seems to strike him alot, he screams in pain, relieving the physical pain and mental pain, from the blast* (( if thats even possbile, your relieving memorized, so I whuold assume you whuold relive the physical pain too?, unsure how science works))

As he blacks out he feels a rush inside of him, like someone is drawing the pain away. The mist then engulfs him briefly before dispersing and he finds himself pulled awake. Luna is stumbling briefly as she opens her eyes and releases her grip. She is breathing heavily the first few seconds. "I.. I hope you got that.. Ceda.." She said inbetween breaths.

"I did, and so did they." Ceda said --refering to the other Cephalons-- and closed the holo-screen.

8 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Mira turns back to look at you.

"I said up ahead is the Sleeping Giant Inn." She says. "You can store your bags in a room there. It has a bar, if you want to relax, or you could then wander around the city."

"Alright I guess, a drink or two sound good..." Luv said.

"Our bags are in our liset, so we could bring them here later. Also, little question..." Icarus talked, walking closer to Mira to whisper "Are the rooms soundproof?"

His partner hear that anyway, shaking her head with a chuckle.

----- meanwhile -----

Picking up the device from the ground and dusting it off, Alice didn't think she'll need it again. But she had a master plan... That plan included putting up an enormous sign in the city center with the word "STEAK" on it and coordinates to her place. She hoped the device that built the building would help her with that.

((Completely original idea >.>))

11 hours ago, Luthim said:

As he blacks out he feels a rush inside of him, like someone is drawing the pain away. The mist then engulfs him briefly before dispersing and he finds himself pulled awake. Luna is stumbling briefly as she opens her eyes and releases her grip. She is breathing heavily the first few seconds. "I.. I hope you got that.. Ceda.." She said inbetween breaths.

"I did, and so did they." Ceda said --refering to the other Cephalons-- and closed the holo-screen.

(( Sry for the slight-delay))

*Zaeed awakens in a jolt, he bolts forward* "By Orokin!..." *He yells, he takes a few breaths, then relaxes* "The thing I do for people..wow, that was Interesting, but horrifying *He looks over to Dixon* "Now you kown the truth too.." *He sighs* "We can begin once Luna defrags thos memories"

*He Looks to Ceda* "Who are they?, We are the only Cephalons, unless you mean C.A.L.C"

*He looks to Marxi, noticing the slight worried tone* "Hay Sparks, relax, I'm alive atllest, and hay..I;m more worried what you'll do with thos then Ceda" *He Shrugs* "Besides all they are of what I saw and experienced" *He Gets up from his chair* "So, lets go get this killer.." 

Edited by -Platinum-

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Alright I guess, a drink or two sound good..." Luv said.

"Our bags are in our liset, so we could bring them here later. Also, little question..." Icarus talked, walking closer to Mira to whisper "Are the rooms soundproof?"

His partner hear that anyway, shaking her head with a chuckle.

----- meanwhile -----

Picking up the device from the ground and dusting it off, Alice didn't think she'll need it again. But she had a master plan... That plan included putting up an enormous sign in the city center with the word "STEAK" on it and coordinates to her place. She hoped the device that built the building would help her with that.

"The rooms are fully outfitted for luxury stays." Mira says, unfazed. "So yes. The windows can also turn opaque if you wish for privacy. Each room has a lesser Cephalon that oversees its functions."

5 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Sry for the slight-delay))

*Zaeed awakens in a jolt, he bolts forward* "By Orokin!..." *He yells, he takes a few breaths, then relaxes* "The thing I do for people..wow, that was Interesting, but horrifying *He looks over to Dixon* "Now you kown the truth too.." *He sighs* "We can begin once Luna defrags thos memories"

*He Looks to Ceda* "Who are they?, We are the only Cephalons, unless you mean C.A.L.C"

*He looks to Marxi, noticing the slight worried tone* "Hay Sparks, relax, I'm alive atllest, and hay..I;m more worried what you'll do with thos then Ceda" *He Shrugs* "Besides all they are of what I saw and experienced" *He Gets up from his chair* "So, lets go get this killer.." 

"Lab results are back." Dixon says, sending them to you. "Take a look. This stuff is sorcery, but you may be able to glean something from it."

He sends another packet.

"You mentioned a Legion Prime." Dixon says. "Any clue why he'd want you dead?"

Edited by Rakawan

22 hours ago, Unus said:

After a few moments of waiting with arms crossed and the Chroma's foot tapping, The Operator let's out a huff and the Chroma proceeds to circle the table, looking into each of the boxes with a steady gaze. Over time, the Chroma begins to slow down in this odd process until it finally comes to a standstill stareing at the drone. After a few moments, the Operator seems to simply faint and the lights on the Chroma dim once more. The Chroma suddenly looks about in a very confused manner, before it's gaze centers on the drone as if for the first time.  In a sudden rush, the Chroma begins takeing components from each of the boxes and placeing them in various areas at the workstations around the room in an assembly line manner.

By the time it finishes,  the room is a bustling factory of components spitting out finished products into other workstations which again spit their products into the next, all finally ending at the Chroma in the center of the room as it installs each completed piece in kind. As the Chroma places the final piece in the drone, carefully picks it up, and connects the last wire, the Chroma simply completely goes limp and drops as the drone clanks onto the floor with a thunk. After a few minutes of sputtering, the drone actually rises and shakes back and forth a bit before sputtering towards the exit door.

"Operator." A Cephalon says. "Do you need assistance?"

15 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

A man in a long black trenchoat, wearing an gold necklace with an archaic symbol walks up to the shop. He move his hand in a strange pattern before knocking on the door.

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Lab results are back." Dixon says, sending them to you. "Take a look. This stuff is sorcery, but you may be able to glean something from it."

He sends another packet.

"You mentioned a Legion Prime." Dixon says. "Any clue why he'd want you dead?"

*He takes and reads it* (( what excaly am I looking at?))

*He looks up to Dixon* "We've crossed paths that are not very friendly in the past, long story short, hes a Tenno that did't take being, who we was, what he turely was, he went  rouge he truned on me and a few friends, I destroyed his warframe..." *He sighs* "Last time I heard of him was rumors that he was last seen with a "acolyte", tho I am unsure if that is true or not"

*He rubs his neck* "We also don't get along quite well, we've been at each others necks for a while, he don't agree with my alliance with New Loka & Prin, he does't like how I treat the Orokin with high respect, that type of thing* "Wanting me dead, I have no idea, I kown hes angry, but to kill me, something else is in his mind".

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks up to Dixon* "We've crossed paths that are not very friendly in the past, long story short, hes a Tenno that did't take being, who we was, what he turely was, he went  rouge he truned on me and a few friends, I destroyed his warframe..." *He sighs* "Last time I heard of him was rumors that he was last seen with a "acolyte", tho I am unsure if that is true or not"

*He rubs his neck* "We also don't get along quite well, we've been at each others necks for a while, he don't agree with my alliance with New Loka & Prin, he does't like how I treat the Orokin with high respect, that type of thing* "Wanting me dead, I have no idea, I kown hes angry, but to kill me, something else is in his mind".

((This is a chance for you to explain how the explosion happened. Using the report as the info.))

"Didn't you bring a fellow named Legion with you when you first came here?" Dixon said. "Seemed friendly enough then."

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((This is a chance for you to explain how the explosion happened. Using the report as the info.))

"Didn't you bring a fellow named Legion with you when you first came here?" Dixon said. "Seemed friendly enough then."

(( Ah yes))

*He sighs* "He was different back-then, that was before he found out, who he turely was, but he was paid to be my guard, no questions asked, kinder ironic don't you think?, but now hes a enemy"   

21 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Yes, C.A.L.C and Moshe also got a copy." She said and turned to Zaeed. "Why would you wait for the Operator? She have already done her part. Matrix has a copy of the memory, and you can review it as much as you need."

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Ah yes))

*He sighs* "He was different back-then, that was before he found out, who he turely was, but he was paid to be my guard, no questions asked, kinder ironic don't you think?, but now hes a enemy"   

"So he went mad.." Luna stated. It was always saddening when a Tenno turned on another.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Names be powerful things." The shade says. "Especially with the Grandmaster. Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

"Hmm." Cyria looks out of the room thinking about the Rhino that approached her earlier. "I have no more questions for you."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Hmm." Cyria looks out of the room thinking about the Rhino that approached her earlier. "I have no more questions for you."

"Then the last you shall receive is a warning." He says solemnly. "What you have witnessed is a fraction of the Grandmaster's power. Take care you do not become the target of his full strength."

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Ah yes))

*Zaeed reads it and begins to decipher it, he clears his throat* "What I can gather, with the Intel I got from Matrix as well, I can peace these together, along with the Info I got from Ceda from that memorize thing too, so *he clears this throat once more and exhales*

"The Ship detected a unknown segment get installed onto the ship, along with unknown remote access, sadly Matrix  was't onboard,otherwise he would've kown excaly, Who and when and how" *He looks to the other intel* "Matrix sent me the CCTV videos, showing "Legion" getting off his ship and then disappearing right at this moment here *He points to the screen, he connected to* <The Screen shows,Legion walking off his ship and then what appears to be useing smoke shadow> "From there, my ship detected that spike and segment"

*He sighs* "After a few mins, you can see when I come in with Sam and the others, and then Boom.." *He looks* "Now if we slow down the time here and clamp it frame by frame, we can see what type of bomb he used, or try and guess" *He does so* <The frame slows down, and then goes frame by frame, it shows that the explosion goes from fiery to blue, it seems a mix of Blast & Magnetic type of bomb>

*He sighs* "So we see, do we have any scanners or devices that can see past cloak fields?" 

13 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Yes, C.A.L.C and Moshe also got a copy." She said and turned to Zaeed. "Why would you wait for the Operator? She have already done her part. Matrix has a copy of the memory, and you can review it as much as you need."

"So he went mad.." Luna stated. It was always saddening when a Tenno turned on another.

*He looks to Ceda* "What do you mean?" *He truns to Luna* "I feel you, He was a good friend back then, only to see him go mad, like the Stalker, worries me, do you think hes...one of them?..."  

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Then the last you shall receive is a warning." He says solemnly. "What you have witnessed is a fraction of the Grandmaster's power. Take care you do not become the target of his full strength."

"If that is what it takes to get to the person I want I don't care much." Cyria rose to her feet again. She walked out to courtyard and looked around for the Rhino. 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed reads it and begins to decipher it, he clears his throat* "What I can gather, with the Intel I got from Matrix as well, I can peace these together, along with the Info I got from Ceda from that memorize thing too, so *he clears this throat once more and exhales*

"The Ship detected a unknown segment get installed onto the ship, along with unknown remote access, sadly Matrix  was't onboard,otherwise he would've kown excaly, Who and when and how" *He looks to the other intel* "Matrix sent me the CCTV videos, showing "Legion" getting off his ship and then disappearing right at this moment here *He points to the screen, he connected to* <The Screen shows,Legion walking off his ship and then what appears to be useing smoke shadow> "From there, my ship detected that spike and segment"

*He sighs* "After a few mins, you can see when I come in with Sam and the others, and then Boom.." *He looks* "Now if we slow down the time here and clamp it frame by frame, we can see what type of bomb he used, or try and guess" *He does so* <The frame slows down, and then goes frame by frame, it shows that the explosion goes from fiery to blue, it seems a mix of Blast & Magnetic type of bomb>

*He sighs* "So we see, do we have any scanners or devices that can see past cloak fields?" 

"Simon has locked down all ships in orbit." Dixon says. "So he'll be stuck on the surface. We have scanners, but not planetwide scanners. The Arbiter may have a few ideas, if we were to talk to him. Or that Lord fellow."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"If that is what it takes to get to the person I want I don't care much." Cyria rose to her feet again. She walked out to courtyard and looked around for the Rhino. 

The Rhino is still trimming the plant. He does not look up.

On 8/15/2016 at 3:26 PM, kyrozon said:

Fell still found it odd to be called grandmaster. 

"Please just call me Fell and I don't need anything. I'm just meeting up with everyone, seeing what people are around here."

"Of course." She says. "Well I'm Pestilence. Mistress of Mixtures and Medicines."