The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Technically I'm still bed-ridden." Sam says with a laugh. "But thank you."
He takes the bag and opens it, looking inside.

"The nurses said you cried when you saw me." She says teasingly.

*He looks to her, his face truns bright red* "I..Me?, *He chuckles* "I...don't, well..you see, it was..."

*Inside the Bag, whuold be top 10 of her favorite musics, like the one she brought before, along with a bunch of credits and a Credit Cit, for the Banshee Deluxe Armor, inside whuold be rich orokin chocolate as well*  

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"No, didn't think I would need to."

He pulls you back as more spines shower down.

"Here." He says, handing you the Dakra Prime. "Give me a moment."

A poof of darkness and he is gone. He reappears a moment later holding another Dakra Prime.

The creatures drop to the floor and advance on you, spines glowing...

"9.... 10!" You hear your voice say. You open your eyes. The creatures are gone. You at standing with your head pressed into the corner of a large cave, lit by candles. A strange orb hovers over a pedestal, its surface smooth, and unmarred. You don't feel panicked, but relaxed, and can sense some time has passed. You can hear muffled voices.

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to her, his face truns bright red* "I..Me?, *He chuckles* "I...don't, well..you see, it was..."

*Inside the Bag, whuold be top 10 of her favorite musics, like the one she brought before, along with a bunch of credits and a Credit Cit, for the Banshee Deluxe Armor, inside whuold be rich orokin chocolate as well*  

She tilts her head.

"You're speechless." She says. "That's cute."

"Hey lovebirds!" A woman calls. "We have thirty minutes until that storm hits the base camp, and I want our shield generators loaded, unloaded, and operational by then. Remember we still have to pick up that crazy guy from the lab as well. So stow your sweet nothings and get moving."

Sam turns.

"Yes Laura." She says. She turns to you. "Come on, let's get your gear loaded before she has a heart attack."

Dixon and six other Tenno, all in deluxe warframes, are standing inside the transport, securing boxes or looking at a map.

51 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The young man hands you a room key.

"Enjoy your stay." He says. "Your room number is 307."

-----

"Oh I'm not here to save your soul." Theron says. "You're probably not interested in what I preach. No I'm just here to see my opponent."

He looks around the steakhouse and nods.

"I'm eager to see who can save or damn the most souls." He says. "But I should let you know I have quite the head start."

He waves farewell and goes to leave.

"I should tell you that there are some rules to this game." He says, his voice growing stronger with some hidden power. "I will not tolerate coercion, nor maniuplation of faith for material gains. What someone believes is their choice, to be made by them alone."

The door swings closed and he is gone. A small leather bound book with a simple cross sits on one of the tables.

"Thanks..." Icarus replied, walking towards his room with Luv.

"307? How many freaking rooms are there?"
"If this is their idea of an Inn, I'd rather not go to a hotel..."

-------------------------------------

"What a silly little guy..." Alice said half heartly, grinning. She doesn't corrupt souls, she sacrifices them! That preacher has little understanding of what he's up aggainst it seems.
Well, toodles, she has a steakhouse to open.

----- a couple hours later ------

The name of the place started to shine with bright neon lights, because nothing says "Dine in Hell" better than blood red. The inside was finally finished, as was the kitchen, and the numberous hidden rooms (for demonic rituals of course). Instead of waiters, the place had waiter Ospreys, with a color pattern similar to the "day of the dead" weapon camo, and a human skull prop instead of its chasis. There was even a bar, with a window straight to the kitchen where the Mirage could be seen floating with her Ospreys and hacking the meat. There was a menu on every table, but with many confusing names, seemingly written by the owner herself.

Spoiler

MEAT (Names I made up myself to avoid those pesky critics from calling me inhumane. Don't tell anyone, or I'll take your flesh print!):
- Glowing Lizard Meat (Now with butterfly flavour!)
- Degenerate Meat (Someone has to eat it.)
- Greedy Milk Meat (No actual milk inside, but lots of greed and shattered dreams.)
- Hummie Meat (Do you know what a Hummie is? If not, then are you for hire?)
((The rest are normal names or normal kinds of meat.))

DRINKS:
- Ten-O (If you still don't get it, then again, are you for hire?)
- Skoom'a (Again, someone has to drink it.)
- Greedy milk MK3 (Don't ask what happened with the MK1 or 2, unless you want me to whisper it into your gushing neck.)
- Red Rum (This oddly tastes like chocolate... and I freaking, HATE, CHOCOLATE!)
((The rest are normally named drinks of many different kinds.))

The was even a VIP area with a big screen and a gaming console, featuring games like DOOM, Agony and Bloodborne.

The "closed" sign outside was no more, replaced with a slightly torn one spelling the word "open!".
It's time to feed some meat.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

She tilts her head.

"You're speechless." She says. "That's cute."

"Hey lovebirds!" A woman calls. "We have thirty minutes until that storm hits the base camp, and I want our shield generators loaded, unloaded, and operational by then. Remember we still have to pick up that crazy guy from the lab as well. So stow your sweet nothings and get moving."

Sam turns.

"Yes Laura." She says. She turns to you. "Come on, let's get your gear loaded before she has a heart attack."

Dixon and six other Tenno, all in deluxe warframes, are standing inside the transport, securing boxes or looking at a map.

*He looks over to Laura, his expression is even more blushed up and rubs his neck* "Yeah..." *He powers up his frame and gets his MOA's packed up, He grabs his gear and puts them on*

12 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"What a silly little guy..." Alice said half heartly, grinning. She doesn't corrupt souls, she sacrifices them! That preacher has little understanding of what he's up aggainst it seems.

Well, toodles, she has a steakhouse to open.

----- a couple hours later ------

The name of the place started to shine with bright neon lights, because nothing says "Dine in Hell" better than blood red. The inside was finally finished, as was the kitchen, and the numberous hidden rooms (for demonic rituals of course). Instead of waiters, the place had waiter Ospreys, with a color pattern similar to the "day of the dead" weapon camo, and a human skull prop instead of its chasis. There was even a bar, with a window straight to the kitchen where the Mirage could be seen floating with her Ospreys and hacking the meat. There was a menu on every table, but with many confusing names, seemingly written by the owner herself.

Hide contents

MEAT (Names I made up myself to avoid those pesky critics from calling me inhumane. Don't tell anyone, or I'll take your flesh print!):
- Glowing Lizard Meat (Now with butterfly flavour!)
- Degenerate Meat (Someone has to eat it.)
- Greedy Milk Meat (No actual milk inside, but lots of greed and shattered dreams.)
- Hummie Meat (Do you know what a Hummie is? If not, then are you for hire?)
((The rest are normal names or normal kinds of meat.))

DRINKS:
- Ten-O (If you still don't get it, then again, are you for hire?)
- Skoom'a (Again, someone has to drink it.)
- Greedy milk MK3 (Don't ask what happened with the MK1 or 2, unless you want me to whisper it into your gushing neck.)
- Red Rum (This oddly tastes like chocolate... and I freaking, HATE, CHOCOLATE!)
((The rest are normally named drinks of many different kinds.))

The was even a VIP area with a big screen and a gaming console, featuring games like DOOM, Agony and Bloodborne.

The "closed" sign outside was no more, replaced with a slightly torn one spelling the word "open!".
It's time to feed some meat.

As the sign goes on a cheer goes up from soldiers outside.

"Copy that." Melanie says, shutting down the map. "Load up the intel and head on home. We've got a hot meal waiting for you Zeta Team."

The Archons part for the Chancellor who opens the door. She sits at the bar, leaning her plasma spear against it and looks at Alice.

"Now what's this I've heard about Steak?" She asks. "And what is the house special?"

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks over to Laura, his expression is even more blushed up and rubs his neck* "Yeah..." *He powers up his frame and gets his MOA's packed up, He grabs his gear and puts them on*

As he enters the main part of the ship a Feyarch Oberon looks up at him.

"Trader." He says. "How nice of you to join us."

He bows.

"I am Commander Jas." He says. "Leader of this band of wannabe Tenno. This is my op, and I plan on completing it. You do what I say, when I say, or you're out."

He seems to be the standard military leader type. He says the speech like its something he has done many times. He does not wait for you to answer.

"You are here because you know the target." He says. "What can you tell us about him. Bio-sketch, armaments, combat style, goals. Anything would help."

13 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Thanks..." Icarus replied, walking towards his room with Luv.

"307? How many freaking rooms are there?"
"If this is their idea of an Inn, I'd rather not go to a hotel.

The room is well furnished. The window has a control next to it with two commands, "view" which turns the window transparent, showing the gleaming citadel, and "private" which turns the window opaque. The room has two beds, and two holo-screens, and a single terminal station. The design is orokin and very luxurious.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

As the sign goes on a cheer goes up from soldiers outside.

"Copy that." Melanie says, shutting down the map. "Load up the intel and head on home. We've got a hot meal waiting for you Zeta Team."

The Archons part for the Chancellor who opens the door. She sits at the bar, leaning her plasma spear against it and looks at Alice.

"Now what's this I've heard about Steak?" She asks. "And what is the house special?"

Therese and Ulf were standing outside the meat shop. She tried to remain stoic while he acted overeager (to the extent once would find such attitude annoying)

"Have you found anything interesting there?"
"Something they call "ascension" and the fact we might have a short trip to the poorly scouted part of this planet"
"Did you ask her on that "ascension" thingy?"
"No, but I know whom should I ask about it"
"But what is that thing? A local rite of passage? A festival? Why do we even bother?"
"Because it may be important"
"But how?"
"In a way that is beyond your service instruction"
"Bummer. Why don't you tell me?"
"Why do you annoy me with questions?"
"Why don't we get in and have a good chat over a juicy steak? Maybe we should discuss this thing with locals if it is that important?"
"Do you remember the incident near Gravidus?"
"Umm... which one exactly?"
*facepalms* "The one when your whole squad, except yourself, caught the E.cloi because some jerk decided that it would be a nice idea to eat on meat lumps the locals were selling. Do you want to get your share of rectal suffering and humiliation?"
"Err... No?"
"Then shut up and wait until others leave the establishment"
"But I'm hungry..."
"There are other sources of sustenance around the colony that offer lesser risk to our digestion systems"
"Oh! I was talking to boys and we were wondering if locals gonna set up the stationary teleporter to the capital. Improved logistics n' stuff, you know, so there will be an economy of ship fuel and travel time while guys would have a chance to visit the city during leaves. Perhaps we should ask Mel about it, or give her this idea?"
"You will have that opportunity once she finishes with this... den. Until then, I swear I'm gonna slap you across your dumb mug should you spew another question"
"But why?!"
*slaps*

Edited by Teloch

43 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He bows.

"I am Commander Jas." He says. "Leader of this band of wannabe Tenno. This is my op, and I plan on completing it. You do what I say, when I say, or you're out."

He seems to be the standard military leader type. He says the speech like its something he has done many times. He does not wait for you to answer.

"You are here because you know the target." He says. "What can you tell us about him. Bio-sketch, armaments, combat style, goals. Anything would help."

(( Will post in the morning, too tired atm, back in 10-11 hours))

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Therese and Ulf were standing outside the meat shop. She tried to remain stoic while he acted overeager (to the extent once would find such attitude annoying)

"Have you found anything interesting there?"
"Something they call "ascension" and the fact we might have a short trip to the poorly scouted part of this planet"
"Did you ask her on that "ascension" thingy?"
"No, but I know whom should I ask about it"
"But what is that thing? A local rite of passage? A festival? Why do we even bother?"
"Because it may be important"
"But how?"
"In a way that is beyond your service instruction"
"Bummer. Why don't you tell me?"
"Why do you annoy me with questions?"
"Why don't we get in and have a good chat over a juicy steak? Maybe we should discuss this thing with locals if it is that important?"
"Do you remember the incident near Gravidus?"
"Umm... which one exactly?"
*facepalms* "The one when your whole squad, except yourself, caught the E.cloi because some jerk decided that it would be a nice idea to eat on meat lumps the locals were selling. Do you want to get your share of rectal suffering and humiliation?"
"Err... No?"
"Then shut up and wait until others leave the establishment"
"But I'm hungry..."
"There are other sources of sustenance around the colony that offer lesser risk to our digestion systems"
"Oh! I was talking to boys and we were wondering if locals gonna set up the stationary teleporter to the capital. Improved logistics n' stuff, you know, so there will be an economy of ship fuel and travel time while guys would have a chance to visit the city during leaves. Perhaps we should ask Mel about it, or give her this idea?"
"You will have that opportunity once she finishes with this... den. Until then, I swear I'm gonna slap you across your dumb mug should you spew another question"
"But why?!"
*slaps*

Melanie sees you outside and motions you to come in.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He pulls you back as more spines shower down.

"Here." He says, handing you the Dakra Prime. "Give me a moment."

A poof of darkness and he is gone. He reappears a moment later holding another Dakra Prime.

The creatures drop to the floor and advance on you, spines glowing...

"9.... 10!" You hear your voice say. You open your eyes. The creatures are gone. You at standing with your head pressed into the corner of a large cave, lit by candles. A strange orb hovers over a pedestal, its surface smooth, and unmarred. You don't feel panicked, but relaxed, and can sense some time has passed. You can hear muffled voices.

Cyria took the Dakra Prime and she got in a defensive stance, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.

When her eyes where open again she was somewhere else. This way of travelling started to becoming really confusing. She moved to the s trange orb and held her hand next to it, taking a closer look as if it would show something like the rectangle did before.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun tapped Fell on the shoulder as he meditated.

"So what did you think of your new brothers and sister?" He asked. "Strange bunch, aren't they?"

"Strange bunch indeed..." Fell replied as he looks over to Tsun.

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

He bows.

*Zaeed stands next to the seat and salutes him* "Commander Jas! and of course, Noted! *He says Firmly, seems his attitude has changed alot, I wonder who changed him?*

"So, the Target *He Looks to a near by screen and taps it, Marix hovers and connects to it, it brings up a Bio-Sketch of the Target*

<Warframe: Ash Prime. Weapons: Vettics Prime, Lex Prime, Borken War> <Combat Style: Sniper/Assassin>

"So, Legion Prime, I kown Irony name, his age is around 21, a bit younger then me, His Armaments and Combat Style is here *He points to the screen* "Hes dangerous, very Dangerous as long range, if hes got you in his modified  Argon Scope, your as good as dead!" *He Says, he clears this throat* "At Close Range, hes a threat, but can deadly, His Lex Prime can do nasty work, with right shots, and his Sherkin"

"However up at Melee range, Hes not so great at it, I find that funny all things considering, of his warframe choiceing, but hay, we all have our own types of combat So the ideal is, to stay in meele range at him, he will surely flee if he gets wind of a Vaylkr or Rhino"

Edited by -Platinum-
Goggle Hates me

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed stands next to the seat and salutes him* "Commander Jas! and of course, Noted! *He says Firmly, seems his attitude has changed alot, I wonder who changed him?*

"So, the Target *He Looks to a near by screen and taps it, Marix hovers and connects to it, it brings up a Bio-Sketch of the Target*

<Warframe: Ash Prime. Weapons: Vettics Prime, Lex Prime, Borken War> <Combat Style: Sniper/Assassin>

"So, Legion Prime, I kown Irony name, his age is around 21, a bit younger then me, His Armaments and Combat Style is here *He points to the screen* "Hes dangerous, very Dangerous as long range, if hes got you in his modified  Argon Scope, your as good as dead!" *He Says, he clears this throat* "At Close Range, hes a threat, but can deadly, His Lex Prime can do nasty work, with right shots, and his Sherkin"

"However up at Melee range, Hes not so great at it, I find that funny all things considering, of his warframe choiceing, but hay, we all have our own types of combat So the ideal is, to stay in meele range at him, he will surely flee if he gets wind of a Vaylkr or Rhino"

*Marix jumps in as well* "I'll like to Inform you that, he has also got into contact with the Acolytes, I am unsure how or why, but he has" *He Says in a  somewhat annoyed voice* "There is a unique one called "Dualist", Shes a Mesa, like Torment, She seems very close to Legion, I have info on her, if you so wish to desire, I can"

"However I am unsure if, He has contacted others, or even the Stalker himself, So we need to Keep an eye on that!"   

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took the Dakra Prime and she got in a defensive stance, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.

When her eyes where open again she was somewhere else. This way of travelling started to becoming really confusing. She moved to the s trange orb and held her hand next to it, taking a closer look as if it would show something like the rectangle did before.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." A voice says. The Neophyte from before is standing next to an Acolyte wearing a Nekros frame. "We do not know how it may react."

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Marix jumps in as well* "I'll like to Inform you that, he has also got into contact with the Acolytes, I am unsure how or why, but he has" *He Says in a  somewhat annoyed voice* "There is a unique one called "Dualist", Shes a Mesa, like Torment, She seems very close to Legion, I have info on her, if you so wish to desire, I can"

"However I am unsure if, He has contacted others, or even the Stalker himself, So we need to Keep an eye on that!"   

"Scans don't show any additional contact in the last hour." Jas says. "If he has allies they have not landed yet."

"The Gray Isle is blocking communications." An Edcalibur says. "We will have to communicate with older systems."

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." A voice says. The Neophyte from before is standing next to an Acolyte wearing a Nekros frame. "We do not know how it may react."

Cyria pulled her hand back and looked at the Nekros. "Heh so I guess we are close to him?"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Scans don't show any additional contact in the last hour." Jas says. "If he has allies they have not landed yet."

"The Gray Isle is blocking communications." An Edcalibur says. "We will have to communicate with older systems."

"Very well" *He looks to Zaeed* "While his Allies have not landed, Dualist might be around, but cloaked, she's like Torment, but wrose" *He Looks to Jas* "Do you want more info on her?"

10 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell raised a frown under his helmet. "Oh, alright..."

""The Nova from before has found her way here." Tsun says. "Don't worry. This time you will have back-up."

He leads you to a room where Cyria stands before an orb in a pedestal.

Edited by Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

""The Nova from before has found her way here." Tsun says. "Don't worry. This time you will have back-up."

He leads you to a room where Cyria stands before an orb in a pedestal.

Fell and Cyria just looked at eachother for a moment. "Cyria..."

"So now I know atleast of three acolytes on this planet. Mind telling me if there are any more?"

"Why would I?"

"I'm probably a wanted person in Tak's book and from what I saw before already you don't seem to have evil intentions, otherwise we wouldn't be here."

Fell let out a long sigh, he had no idea if he should tell her or not.

"Or maybe one of these other three want to anwser my question?"

On 8/23/2016 at 8:38 AM, kyrozon said:

Fell and Cyria just looked at eachother for a moment. "Cyria..."

"So now I know atleast of three acolytes on this planet. Mind telling me if there are any more?"

"Why would I?"

"I'm probably a wanted person in Tak's book and from what I saw before already you don't seem to have evil intentions, otherwise we wouldn't be here."

Fell let out a long sigh, he had no idea if he should tell her or not.

"Or maybe one of these other three want to anwser my question?"

"Depends on how you define Acolyte." The Nekros says. "Many of us followed the Shadow, we do so no longer."

He laughs.

"In Tak's book you have sided with an apostate." He says. "And the Oro-keeper code has only one answer for apostasy. Death."