The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 8/23/2016 at 8:19 AM, -Platinum- said:

"Very well" *He looks to Zaeed* "While his Allies have not landed, Dualist might be around, but cloaked, she's like Torment, but wrose" *He Looks to Jas* "Do you want more info on her?"

Jas motions for you to go ahead.

On 8/22/2016 at 0:42 PM, Unus said:

The Operator continues to flex a bit more before some motion begins to become observable in both it and the Chroma's hands. With a satisfied smile, it limply drags itself over the Chroma's shoulder (assisted by the Chroma's hands) and proceeds to sit in the Chroma's lap in the manner of a chair.

"Of course, Twas your lab that got me this far in the first place, it only makes sense that you get some time with the device itself."

The Operator strokes a nonexistent goatee and gazes thoughtfully upwards.

"All I'd need is to exchange my somatic for one of your own, or at least, one imprinted upon you, and it'd be a cinch to pull off. Minus the residual memetic scrub that it'd need, it's a simple pull out, stick in job."

The Operator picks up it's dangling leg and stretches it behind it's head in a disturbingly flexible manner.

"At least, that's what the coding on the outside says anyway."

"I think I'll stick with my warframe." She says. "Transport is here, gather your gear."

She places a cloth covered object on the table.

"Arbiter found this buried there." She says. "From what he saw during your presentation, he thought it might be of interest to you."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Depends on how you define Acolyte." The Nekros says. "Many of us followed the Shadow, we do so no longer."

He laughs.

"In Tak's book you have sided with an apostate." He says. "And the Oro-keeper code has only one answer for apostasy. Death."

"So like I said a wanted person in his book." Cyria said as she looked at Fell again. "And if you all really don't follow the Shadow anymore I don't see any reason not to help you."

"... wait what?"

"I can't go back to the monostary to get my liset and I don't think it would be fair to drag you there either to hand you in. Your new friends would probably kill me before I could anyway."

"..."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"So like I said a wanted person in his book." Cyria said as she looked at Fell again. "And if you all really don't follow the Shadow anymore I don't see any reason not to help you."

"... wait what?"

"I can't go back to the monostary to get my liset and I don't think it would be fair to drag you there either to hand you in. Your new friends would probably kill me before I could anyway."

"..."

"Wonderful" Tsun says, his voice solemn. "Because if these notes are correct, we are going to need all the help we can get."

He looks ragged, his body sickly, and the aura around him flickers.

"She is coming." He says. "We don't have much..."

His eyes roll back up into his head and he collapses.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"I think I'll stick with my warframe." She says. "Transport is here, gather your gear."

She places a cloth covered object on the table.

"Arbiter found this burried there." She says. "From what he saw during your presentation, he thought it might be of interest to you."

As the Operator finishes massageing it's other leg, the Operator suddenly starts and slowly turns towards the table. The Chroma proceeds to pick the Operator up and holds it by the armpits, lifting it closer to the cloth bundle in question. The Operator's eyes focusing and unfocusing like tiny camera lenses rather rapidly.

"Silicate consistancy, pico-electronic interlace, opaque sensory layer, looks like . . .

The Operator pushes aside the top of the cloth, unveiling an opaque octahedral object with extremely sharp edges. The Operator smiles.

"Be glad your associate diddn't cut himself on this little fellow, could track him from the deepest sinkholes to the tallest mountains with this little number."

The Operator pushes the cloth back over the object and the Chroma places the Operator back in the harness.

"Lead the way madam, just gotta take my time a bit before I rev back up to full speed."

The Chroma picks up the drone and places it in the Operator's pack.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

As the Operator finishes massageing it's other leg, the Operator suddenly starts and slowly turns towards the table. The Chroma proceeds to pick the Operator up and holds it by the armpits, lifting it closer to the cloth bundle in question. The Operator's eyes focusing and unfocusing like tiny camera lenses rather rapidly.

"Silicate consistancy, pico-electronic interlace, opaque sensory layer, looks like . . .

The Operator pushes aside the top of the cloth, unveiling an opaque octahedral object with extremely sharp edges. The Operator smiles.

"Be glad your associate diddn't cut himself on this little fellow, could track him from the deepest sinkholes to the tallest mountains with this little number."

The Operator pushes the cloth back over the object and the Chroma places the Operator back in the harness.

"Lead the way madam, just gotta take my time a bit before I rev back up to full speed."

The Chroma picks up the drone and places it in the Operator's pack.

Felicity leads you to a landing pad on the surface. A ship, similar in design to the Tenno Orbiter, hovers overhead. A tractor beam pulls you up into the ship's hull and into a command center. A Feyarch Oberon holds out his hand and helps you into the ship.

"Master Hund." He says. "It is an honor to meet you."

Edited by Rakawan

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Wonderful" Tsun says, his voice solemn. "Because if these notes are correct, we are going to need all the help we can get."

He looks ragged, his body sickly, and the aura around him flickers.

"She is coming." He says. "We don't have much..."

His eyes roll back up into his head and he collapses.

"Who's she?" 

"Doesn't matter, Death get him somewhere save, also did you give Cyria what belonged to her?"

"Oh so you still have my gauntlet?" Cyria says as she turns to the nerkos who she presumes is Death.

7 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Who's she?" 

"Doesn't matter, Death get him somewhere save, also did you give Cyria what belonged to her?"

"Oh so you still have my gauntlet?" Cyria says as she turns to the nerkos who she presumes is Death.

"Here." He says, tossing you the gauntlet. "I had no time, Tsun needed my help doing some research. He is right, there is little time."

He looks at the Neophyte.

"Tell them, Apprentice." He says. "I will see to the Sage."

The Neophyte nods and walks over to the orb.

"This is a amorphic representation of the planet." He says. "You see those lines."

Closer inspection shows faintly glowing lines alone its surface, with has continents etched on it.

"Those are artificial Ley Lines. Conduit cables carrying void energy." He says. "Originally we believed that they were meant to empower Tenno, or perhaps disrupt their abilities. We though that the Orokin designed this place as a Haven from the Old War."

He raised his hand an an image of the ley lines rose above the orb.

"We were wrong." He says. "This isn't a haven. It was a prison. A planet, used as a cage, criss-crossed with void conduit lines."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Here." He says, tossing you the gauntlet. "I had no time, Tsun needed my help doing some research. He is right, there is little time."

He looks at the Neophyte.

"Tell them, Apprentice." He says. "I will see to the Sage."

The Neophyte nods and walks over to the orb.

"This is a amorphic representation of the planet." He says. "You see those lines."

Closer inspection shows faintly glowing lines alone its surface, with has continents etched on it.

"Those are artificial Ley Lines. Conduit cables carrying void energy." He says. "Originally we believed that they were meant to empower Tenno, or perhaps disrupt their abilities. We though that the Orokin designed this place as a Haven from the Old War."

He raised his hand an an image of the ley lines rose above the orb.

"We were wrong." He says. "This isn't a haven. It was a prison. A planet, used as a cage, criss-crossed with void conduit lines."

Cyria slid the gauntlet over her warframe, it felt nice having it on again although it was large useless now, sadly. "Thank you."

They followed The Neophyte to the orb and both looked at the lines. 

"A cage? But..."

"Any idea if Tak knows of this?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria slid the gauntlet over her warframe, it felt nice having it on again although it was large useless now, sadly. "Thank you."

They followed The Neophyte to the orb and both looked at the lines. 

"A cage? But..."

"Any idea if Tak knows of this?"

"The Grandmaster of the Oro-Keepers is quite unaware of this." Death says. "Only the Shadow knew of this, and he told only us."

"Yes a cage." The Neophyte says, looking at Fell. "For a Sentient Lord."

He unrolls a scroll.

"Xipha." He reads. "The Endless Terror, the Mistress of Suffering. First daughter of Hunhow."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Grandmaster of the Oro-Keepers is quite unaware of this." Death says. "Only the Shadow knew of this, and he told only us."

"Yes a cage." The Neophyte says, looking at Fell. "For a Sentient Lord."

He unrolls a scroll.

"Xipha." He reads. "The Endless Terror, the Mistress of Suffering. First daughter of Hunhow."

"There is a sentient here?!"  

"Alright he is unaware of this huh... so those lines are here to keep it incaged?.. Are these things breakable?"

Edited by kyrozon

Just now, kyrozon said:

"There is a sentient here!" 

"Alright he is unaware of this huh... so those lines are here to keep it incaged?.. Are these things breakable?"

"Break?" The Neophyte says. "Perhaps in another thousand years. No our concern is much more pressing."

He points to a section where the lights are dim and flickering.

"It's basically an electric fence." He says. "And its running out of juice. Specifically this region."

You see a patch where the lights seem barely visible.

"And guess where we happen to be?" The Neophyte says. "You get three tries and the first four don't count."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Break?" The Neophyte says. "Perhaps in another thousand years. No our concern is much more pressing."

He points to a section where the lights are dim and flickering.

"It's basically an electric fence." He says. "And its running out of juice. Specifically this region."

You see a patch where the lights seem barely visible.

"And guess where we happen to be?" The Neophyte says. "You get three tries and the first four don't count."

"We're inside the fence?"

Fell just stayed quiet, taking in the fact that this planet was actually a cage for something he used to serve.

Just now, kyrozon said:

"We're inside the fence?"

Fell just stayed quiet, taking in the fact that this planet was actually a cage for something he used to serve.

"Right above this 'just about to fail' patch." He says. "Perfect position to stop it from going dark... if we had an Obelisk. But only the Arbiter and Misery have ever managed to find one. And both are back at the Monastery, under heavy guard."

He waves his hand and the image disperses.

"Without one... we can fight, but we are going to be vastly outnumbered very quickly. And those storms are jamming communications. We can't call for help, not that we have anyone to call, and we can't even retrieve our ships."

He turns to Fell.

"So, Grandmaster." He says. "What would you have us do?"

"Right above this 'just about to fail' patch." He says. "Perfect position to stop it from going dark... if we had an Obelisk. But only the Arbiter and Misery have ever managed to find one. And both are back at the Monastery, under heavy guard."

He waves his hand and the image disperses.

"Without one... we can fight, but we are going to be vastly outnumbered very quickly. And those storms are jamming communications. We can't call for help, not that we have anyone to call, and we can't even retrieve our ships."

He turns to Fell.

"So, Grandmaster." He says. "What would you have us do?"

"I... don't know... I'm just, I never was good at making desicions for a group!"

"Anything here that can empower our void powers? Just something to help us if it ends as a fight. Also are there any acolytes here that Tak doesn't know their past off?"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Jas motions for you to go ahead.

*He Brings up another screen* "Dualist, once was a great gunslinger, used the Mesa warframe, another one of them ones who reject, its Tenno ways, and became as twisted as the Shadow, in result, she joined up". *He Shows the Mesa, Its in the Acolyte colors, however it welds the Pakrl Armor, all in the same colors, it has the Falcon Helmet as well*

"Armed and Dangerous, she welds heavily modified Akvastos, but it don't stop there, she also has a Allex hidden in her suit somewhere, along with her Regulators, She packs a punch with any duel-weapons, hance the name" <laughs> "However she welds no Primey weapon, but shes got the Scron as well, so shes very lethal up-close range too, and even more deadly at mid-range"

*He Sighs* "But long-range, shes bad at, so you get the image here, Legion is Long Range, who wtachs her from afar, and she does all the Mid-Range, stuff, No doute they have a Melee based Acolyte there too, to really get in your face, Thats all I have atm"  

The Chroma steps aboard and bows low to the ground, revealing the Operator on the back holding out it's hand in greeting.

"The pleasure is mine sir, I can tell by that grip of yours that you are one with a commanding presence, I hear you have need of me?"

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"I... don't know... I'm just, I never was good at making desicions for a group!"

"Anything here that can empower our void powers? Just something to help us if it ends as a fight. Also are there any acolytes here that Tak doesn't know their past off?"

"There are a few relics." He says. "But we don't know what they do."

He looks at you.

"The Obelisks can boost our powers, provide unilmited energy regen." He says, smiling sadly. "But if we had one of those...."

"A ship has just landed in the southern part of the planet." Pestilence says. "Oro-keeper signatures have been detected. No doubt here to hunt for us."

"There are a few relics." He says. "But we don't know what they do."

He looks at you.

"The Obelisks can boost our powers, provide unilmited energy regen." He says, smiling sadly. "But if we had one of those...."

"A ship has just landed in the southern part of the planet." Pestilence says. "Oro-keeper signatures have been detected. No doubt here to hunt for us."

"Hmm... any possibilities of scanning for ships with a mark of the FireHawx clan on them? Maybe one of my clan mates can provide some support."

"Cyria you shouldn't involve others in this, they might kill them too!"

"We don't have many others options now do we?"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Brings up another screen* "Dualist, once was a great gunslinger, used the Mesa warframe, another one of them ones who reject, its Tenno ways, and became as twisted as the Shadow, in result, she joined up". *He Shows the Mesa, Its in the Acolyte colors, however it welds the Pakrl Armor, all in the same colors, it has the Falcon Helmet as well*

"Armed and Dangerous, she welds heavily modified Akvastos, but it don't stop there, she also has a Allex hidden in her suit somewhere, along with her Regulators, She packs a punch with any duel-weapons, hance the name" <laughs> "However she welds no Primey weapon, but shes got the Scron as well, so shes very lethal up-close range too, and even more deadly at mid-range"

*He Sighs* "But long-range, shes bad at, so you get the image here, Legion is Long Range, who wtachs her from afar, and she does all the Mid-Range, stuff, No doute they have a Melee based Acolyte there too, to really get in your face, Thats all I have atm"  

"Philip, Laura. You'll deal with this melee Acolyte." He says. "Dixon, you will focus on Legion. Sam, you and Sai'ah will deal with Duelist. Felicity will provide support, and Sasha will watch the scanners."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Philip, Laura. You'll deal with this melee Acolyte." He says. "Dixon, you will focus on Legion. Sam, you and Sai'ah will deal with Duelist. Felicity will provide support, and Sasha will watch the scanners."

*He looks to Dixon* "Just make sure you safe enough "Legion" for me, to take a beating out of him, I'm sure sam whuold enjoy it too" *He chuckles* "Also, If I may, I want to set a ground rule, when we Meet Dualist and Legion, Along with the other 2 Acolytes" 

40 minutes ago, Unus said:

The Chroma steps aboard and bows low to the ground, revealing the Operator on the back holding out it's hand in greeting.

"The pleasure is mine sir, I can tell by that grip of yours that you are one with a commanding presence, I hear you have need of me?"

"Two Tenno have gone missing, and we have a confirmed Acolyte presence in this area." Jas says. "There is also a terrorist/assassin ok the loose, and several strange relics have been acquired."

He motions for the Loki to take any bags you may have brought and stow them.

"We want you to help identify these relics, and track these individuals using those drones."

8 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He looks to Dixon* "Just make sure you safe enough "Legion" for me, to take a beating out of him, I'm sure sam whuold enjoy it too" *He chuckles* "Also, If I may, I want to set a ground rule, when we Meet Dualist and Legion, Along with the other 2 Acolytes" 

"Set your rules." Jas says. "But if we get a shot we are taking it."

12 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Hmm... any possibilities of scanning for ships with a mark of the FireHawx clan on them? Maybe one of my clan mates can provide some support."

"Cyria you shouldn't involve others in this, they might kill them too!"

"We don't have many others options now do we?"

"We can barely pick up scans from this continent, much less any shops in orbit." The Neophyte says. "If we could find some of those relics maybe they could help. The one I have seems to act like a beacon of sorts, reacting to the proximity of others. We may be able to use it to find more. Perhaps one of them can let us contact others."

"We can barely pick up scans from this continent, much less any shops in orbit." The Neophyte says. "If we could find some of those relics maybe they could help. The one I have seems to act like a beacon of sorts, reacting to the proximity of others. We may be able to use it to find more. Perhaps one of them can let us contact others."

"Let's not waste any time if that's the case. Where do you have this relic?"