The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Dualist walks down, hopeing the drone whuold follow her, she is able to assess a few things, before heading into the room, she walks to a big door and truns * "Alright, Drone, I am unsure if you understand, but as much as I'm thankful of your girl, saving me, you need to earn turst and respect, before you meet my boss, so sit down, and wait"

"Or" *She smiles* "You want to Impress the boss?, "Find this girl" *She opens her plan, showing Sam/Banshee* "Bring me her head, and you will be respected like a fire" 

The Drones legs spin and shred the door to pieces.

"Oops." Xipha says. "Well since that's no longer a problem."

The drone floats in and looks around.

17 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A swarm of angry Conculysts bursts from the hall behind you as you clear the door.

"We are reading multiple contacts approaching your location." The Neophyte says. "Be careful, some of the drones may have woken up."

"Oh you think so!" Cyria replies as she lands next to Fell, quickly throwing an Anti-matter drop behind them as she grabs his hand and starts running back to the caves, tightly holding onto the relics she got.

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks around, and just smirks* "Looks like we got someone else to track down, I won't harm your Drone, if it agrees to be nice, if you think you can kill, us your gravely mistaken, We have alot here, and you don't want to mess what we have, Oros, Archons and Wairths" *He looks up at the drone* "You want it?, come and get it.." *He Looks to Sam* "You hearing this?"  

"Tech I ally we don't have Wraiths yet." Sam says. "Master Dorge should be here soon though."

The drone is silent and then begins to flash rapidly. 

Behind you you can see the Arbiter walking past with a load of Sentient body parts. 

"Time to do some Science." He says gleefully.

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Oh you think so!" Cyria replies as she lands next to Fell, quickly throwing an Anti-matter drop behind them as she grabs his hand and starts running back to the caves, tightly holding onto the relics she got.

"Well the sensors.... Oh." He says. "Get to the caves."

The antimatter drop detonates this time, blasting the drones away. 

More burst from the soil after you, but you make it to the caves. 

"Bring me the artifact." The Neophyte says. "So I can identify it."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Well the sensors.... Oh." He says. "Get to the caves."

The antimatter drop detonates this time, blasting the drones away. 

More burst from the soil after you, but you make it to the caves. 

"Bring me the artifact." The Neophyte says. "So I can identify it."

Cyria quickly pushes Fell towards the cave he emerged from earlier and he stumbled through it thanks to said push. Cyria wasted no time getting through the cave that brough her here. 

"I really hope this thing helps us contact someone for help."

15 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard nodded politely to Tsun.  "Not surprised you're still here.  I see your backup plan worked."

"With some kinks." He said. "So to the matter at hand."

He conjures up a map.

"The Arbiters believe this to be a Haven. They are wrong." He says. "It is a prison. For a Sentient Lord named Xipha."

He points to a fading series of lines.

"Those ley lines the Oro-Keepers use to teleport are fading, running out of juice. If they fail, Xipha will break free."

He fancies the map.

"The Obelisks the Arbiter has could recharge the system." He says. "But we cannot obtain them. Nor can we explain this to the Arbiters. As we are all apostates by association."

1 hour ago, Teloch said:

"Ay, getting through cr@pholes of varying goriness is what I'm being paid for. So you'd better worry about gnawing out a free day and snatching your brother for the hangout  from his wife instead" He replied while proceeding through the exit.

Therese just nodded at Melanie and left the building.

"Your current ammo type?" She inquired Ulf while moving to the place where the transporter was supposed to wait for them.

"Ice munitions for LMG, corrosive handgun, and the great axe with no elemental emitters" He answered in professional manner.

"Corrosive Tigris, rad Pirana, viral Redeemer," Therese continued calmly, "QC control and blitz tactic that is. I lead and you follow; you keep the field locked solid while I make sure they don't live longer than two seconds; even if there would be other operatives, we act in duo to effectively maintain the energy whip within the skirmish zone" 

After they arrived at the destination point, both tenno took places in the trunk of the transporter. It seems they were first to arrive.

"Who'll be waiting for us at the landing zone?" Therese asked the pilot.

"The Arbiters, the Masters, and any Tenno who have not stayed behind to defend the cities." The pilot says, turning around. It is the Wraith you spoke to earlier in the day.

"Long time no see, Representative." He says. "It appears you will finally see my Wraiths in action."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria quickly pushes Fell towards the cave he emerged from earlier and he stumbled through it thanks to said push. Cyria wasted no time getting through the cave that brough her here. 

"I really hope this thing helps us contact someone for help."

The Neophyte takes the relic and runs his hands over it. After a short time the relic cracks open and he removes a strange device.

"Hmm." He says. "Not exactly what we wanted, but this may work."

He walks over to the pedestal and begins fiddling with it.

"I've located another relic." He says. "But there is heavy Sentient activity around it. You could try to fight your way through now, or wait till we have reinforcements. Your choice."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Neophyte takes the relic and runs his hands over it. After a short time the relic cracks open and he removes a strange device.

"Hmm." He says. "Not exactly what we wanted, but this may work."

He walks over to the pedestal and begins fiddling with it.

"I've located another relic." He says. "But there is heavy Sentient activity around it. You could try to fight your way through now, or wait till we have reinforcements. Your choice."

"Fell, gather your fellow ex-acolytes, Neophyte are there any spare weapons laying around?" Cyria asks as she unholsters the Dakra prime. "I am afraid this won't be enough against a swarm of those things." 

"Please don't tell me you're going to try that!"

"I will just try to draw some away, than you and your friends can get to the relic."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Fell, gather your fellow ex-acolytes, Neophyte are there any spare weapons laying around?" Cyria asks as she unholsters the Dakra prime. "I am afraid this won't be enough against a swarm of those things." 

"Please don't tell me you're going to try that!"

"I will just try to draw some away, than you and your friends can get to the relic."

"War and Pestilence are busy." He says. "And Death must stay here to bring supplies through. Famine we can spare."

He holds his hands to his head and a few minutes later Famine walks through the cave entrance. He tosses a crate to Cyria.

"Tigris Weapon Set." He says. "Fully modded for elemental procs. We keep a few sets in reserve for emergencies."

He is wielding a Panthera, with a Scorn pattern.

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Arbiters, the Masters, and any Tenno who have not stayed behind to defend the cities." The pilot says, turning around. It is the Wraith you spoke to earlier in the day.

"Long time no see, Representative." He says. "It appears you will finally see my Wraiths in action."

"Slightly more than thirteen hours" she corrected jokingly "Can't promise to grow surprised since combatants stopped to be novel to me since the days of the old war battles for Phobos" 

Ulf, in the meanwhile, entered a sub-meditative state, either chanting or muttering something quietly. However, his attempts were ruined by the sudden opening of his hud.

"GROW YOU DIGNITY 150% LARGER. BUY ENGORGE now! 666-523-buy-now.com!"

He embarrassedly closed the annoying virus window, and commented somewhat uneasy. "This numerological weirdness chases me since we arrived this planet"

Edited by Teloch
Easter egg XD

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Pity." Death said. "I wa shooing we could be friends again."

There is a brief flash of shadow and Rankis finds himself outside. The light front the day is fading as night falls across the desert. 

A shape pops up from the sand and looks around, freeing when it slots you. A loud chatter rings out and you see glowing blue nodes light up. The sand a distance out begins to slither towards you.

"Oh not these things! *He sreachs for his weapons*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"Oh not these things! *He sreachs for his weapons*

Looking around you can see a ring in the sand around you, about a hundred feet in diameter. 

"Hold." A voice says. "This one is mine."

You feel a presence behind you, Psionic energy flowing off of it in waves. 

"Turn around." A female voice says. "Prey."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"War and Pestilence are busy." He says. "And Death must stay here to bring supplies through. Famine we can spare."

He holds his hands to his head and a few minutes later Famine walks through the cave entrance. He tosses a crate to Cyria.

"Tigris Weapon Set." He says. "Fully modded for elemental procs. We keep a few sets in reserve for emergencies."

He is wielding a Panthera, with a Scorn pattern.

Cyria took the weapons out of the crate and quickly holstered them, except for the AkJagara which she tossed to Fell. "You're better with those that I am." She says as Fells catches the two. "Let's get moving." She says as she walks through the exit to the Dunes again.

Fell looked at the two pistols in his hand. It has been a while since he used this kind of weaponry and he knew it was no different for Cyria. But there wasn't much to do about it so he followed like Cyria told him to.

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Drones legs spin and shred the door to pieces.

"Oops." Xipha says. "Well since that's no longer a problem."

The drone floats in and looks around.

"Hay!" *She walks with* "Rude much?" 

*The Inaros looks up to the Drone, he grips his Lesion tightly and firmly, he aims it forward at the drone* "Halt!" 

4 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Slightly more than thirteen hours" she corrected jokingly "Can't promise to grow surprised since combatants stopped to be novel to me since the days of the old war battles for Phobos" 

Ulf, in the meanwhile, entered a sub-meditative state, either chanting or muttering something quietly. However, his attempts were ruined by the sudden opening of his hud.

"GROW YOU DIGNITY 150% LARGER. BUY ENGORGE now! 666-523-buy-now.com!"

He embarrassedly closed the annoying virus window, and commented somewhat uneasy. "This numerological weirdness chases me since we arrived this planet"

"Viruses?" Dirge asks. "I'd be happy to hunt down whoever caused it and... Persuade them to deal with it. I don't get many chances to use my talents."

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tech I ally we don't have Wraiths yet." Sam says. "Master Dorge should be here soon though."

The drone is silent and then begins to flash rapidly. 

Behind you you can see the Arbiter walking past with a load of Sentient body parts. 

"Time to do some Science." He says gleefully.

*Zaeed smiles* "Excaly, I want to research a live one, if you guys don't mind of course" *He Looks to the flashing drone* "What is it doing?" 

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Looking around you can see a ring in the sand around you, about a hundred feet in diameter. 

"Hold." A voice says. "This one is mine."

You feel a presence behind you, Psionic energy flowing off of it in waves. 

"Turn around." A female voice says. "Prey."

*He Turns* "Let me go, I am unarmed, *He Still sreachs around for any weapons, wondering if Death took them* 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hay!" *She walks with* "Rude much?" 

*The Inaros looks up to the Drone, he grips his Lesion tightly and firmly, he aims it forward at the drone* "Halt!" 

"You would be the leader of this rescue party?" Xipha says, projecting her image from the drone. "Your manners need work, but I suppose my father had to use what he could find."

She looks around.

"My father did send you, right?" She asks, then waves her hand. "What am I saying, of course he did. You bear his mark."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed smiles* "Excaly, I want to research a live one, if you guys don't mind of course" *He Looks to the flashing drone* "What is it doing?" 

The drone explodes, only for the shrapnel to bounce off of a sphere of golden energy that surrounds it.

"Yeah live ones are notoriously difficult to obtain." Ryoko says. "But personally I find their cores to be the most useful."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Viruses?" Dirge asks. "I'd be happy to hunt down whoever caused it and... Persuade them to deal with it. I don't get many chances to use my talents."

"Bloody adv malvare. This one is slightly tolerable than Nef Enyo's invitation to the church of the void"

After saying that, he went for the second attempt to focus (or to doze off).

Edited by Teloch

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Turns* "Let me go, I am unarmed, *He Still sreachs around for any weapons, wondering if Death took them* 

You see. Nemesis Nyx standing before you, a twisted and infested Kronen growing from her right arm. You feel Psionic energy worse you.

"Let you go?" Sai'ah asks. "And show weakness in front of my pack?"

She beckons, pulling you closer.

"You and I both know that those like us are never unarmed." She says, drawing back her blade for a stabbing blow.

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

"Bloody adv malvare. This one is slightly tolerable than Nef Enyo's invitation to the church of the void"

After saying that, he went for the second attempt to focus (or to doze off).

Dirge turned to Theresa.

"Theylin's troops will be joining us." He says. "he has a teMnof Slayers that excel at fighting Sentient."

"Slayer team one reporting for duty." A voice says. It comes from an Excalibur wearing the Sentient-hunter skin. Plasma blasts and burns can be seen on his armor and he carries a strange device in his back.

"Wraith squadron ready for deployment." Another voice says. "Slayers... Wonderful."

The wraiths sit across from the Slayers, both eyeing eachother as practiced warriors do.

The transport rumbles and lifts off the ground.

"Next stop, the Gray Isle." Dirge says.

Hund finally pulls himself out of the corner of the ship he had been crumpled-over in. How long had he laid there amongst the assorted detritus of cargo? Minutes? Hours? Days?

"I should be used to this sort of thing by now."

The Operator muttered as it rubbed the Chroma's acheing head before correcting it's mistake and rubbing it's own. The Chroma proceeds to prop itself up off the floor with a fist an stands up, and after wrapping a hand around the Redeemer's grip to make sure it is still there, moves towards the door to the outside to peep out and determine their possible location.

Edited by Unus

Just now, Unus said:

Hund finally pulls himself out of the corner of the ship he had been crumpled-over in. How long had he laid there amongst the assorted detritus of cargo? Minutes? Hours? Days?

"I should be used to this sort of thing by now."

The Operator muttered as it rubbed the Chroma's Archwing head before correcting it's mistake and rubbing it's own. The Chroma proceeds to prop itself up off the floor with a fist an stands up, and after wrapping a hand around the Redeemer's grip to make sure it is still there, moves towards the door to the outside to peep out and determine their possible location.

You see sentient parts surrounding a base camp. Tenno move around, either gathering up parts of checking their weapons. A Nekros prime walks up and offers his hand.

"Hund, I presume." He says. "I am Alan, Master of Naramon."

He gestures down the ramp and unfolds a walking stick. 

"They others are eager to meet you." He says.