The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

The Chroma rubs it's eyes for a moment before stopping mid rub and turning around to expose the Operator portion. The Operator finishes the eyerub and shakes the hand of the Nekros Prime.

"Good to meet you sir, I see that you appear to have quite the taxidermy collection now, any idea of the source?"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Dirge turned to Theresa.

"Theylin's troops will be joining us." He says. "he has a teMnof Slayers that excel at fighting Sentient."

"Slayer team one reporting for duty." A voice says. It comes from an Excalibur wearing the Sentient-hunter skin. Plasma blasts and burns can be seen on his armor and he carries a strange device in his back.

"Wraith squadron ready for deployment." Another voice says. "Slayers... Wonderful."

The wraiths sit across from the Slayers, both eyeing eachother as practiced warriors do.

The transport rumbles and lifts off the ground.

"Next stop, the Gray Isle." Dirge says.

Soon after the takeoff, Therese wanted to comment the multilateral looks and to advise others not to behave like those jerks who put the need to prove themselves above the shared goal.  She shrugged that thought away tho: these seemed to be way too experienced to behave that stupid. Or at least she convinced herself this way. Unlike Ulf, she not closed her eyes and began to mutter silently, but run through her loadout with her fingers once again and focused her gaze on her rifle.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drone explodes, only for the shrapnel to bounce off of a sphere of golden energy that surrounds it.

"Yeah live ones are notoriously difficult to obtain." Ryoko says. "But personally I find their cores to be the most useful."

"Dagh!? *He falls flat on his &#!*.."Ugh, got damm things, how does one keep one as a pet?, *He Sighs* "i'll never understand Duality" *He gets up* "So, now that party is over, what now?, hot coffee?"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see. Nemesis Nyx standing before you, a twisted and infested Kronen growing from her right arm. You feel Psionic energy worse you.

"Let you go?" Sai'ah asks. "And show weakness in front of my pack?"

She beckons, pulling you closer.

"You and I both know that those like us are never unarmed." She says, drawing back her blade for a stabbing blow.

*He Sighs* "Death all, comes to take us some day, but I am not dying by a monster" *He begins to loudly slow-clap, it echos slightly, each clap gets louder and louder*

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"Dagh!? *He falls flat on his &#!*.."Ugh, got damm things, how does one keep one as a pet?, *He Sighs* "i'll never understand Duality" *He gets up* "So, now that party is over, what now?, hot coffee?"

"Over?" Ryoko says. "Those things are still out there. We need to find out where they are coming from."

He looks at Sam.

"Both of you report to Jas." He says. "He'll be handling the field ops for this."

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

The Chroma rubs it's eyes for a moment before stopping mid rub and turning around to expose the Operator portion. The Operator finishes the eyerub and shakes the hand of the Nekros Prime.

"Good to meet you sir, I see that you appear to have quite the taxidermy collection now, any idea of the source?"

"None." Alan says, leaning in the walking stick as you move down the ramp. "Blasted things just burst out of the ground."

He shakes his head.

"We're about to send a few scouting parties out, see if they can find anything."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Sighs* "Death all, comes to take us some day, but I am not dying by a monster" *He begins to loudly slow-clap, it echos slightly, each clap gets louder and louder*

Nemesis lunges forwards, her blade aimed at your chest.

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Soon after the takeoff, Therese wanted to comment the multilateral looks and to advise others not to behave like those jerks who put the need to prove themselves above the shared goal.  She shrugged that thought away tho: these seemed to be way too experienced to behave that stupid. Or at least she convinced herself this way. Unlike Ulf, she not closed her eyes and began to mutter silently, but run through her loadout with her fingers once again and focused her gaze on her rifle.

"Ordinance?" One of the Slayers asks.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Over?" Ryoko says. "Those things are still out there. We need to find out where they are coming from."

He looks at Sam.

"Both of you report to Jas." He says. "He'll be handling the field ops for this."

*Right on, more Drones to shoot" *He Looks to sam* "Shell we?"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*Right on, more Drones to shoot" *He Looks to sam* "Shell we?"

"Of course." She says.

You find Jas standing before the other assemble Tenno.

"Dixon, Philip, you take the west, report back as soon as you find something."

He looks at you.

"Sam, Zaeed." He says. "You take the north. Report anything, no matter how inconsequential it seems."

"Laura, Felicity, you both handle the south." He says. "Ares, you take the east."

26 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You would be the leader of this rescue party?" Xipha says, projecting her image from the drone. "Your manners need work, but I suppose my father had to use what he could find."

She looks around.

"My father did send you, right?" She asks, then waves her hand. "What am I saying, of course he did. You bear his mark."

*He Chuckles, he lowers his staff away* "Oh, Hunhow, I have not had contact with him, for a long time, and let me guess, your his lovely daughter, a pity Natah, does not share the same, looks" *He Looks to her* "Before I answer your qeastion, why are you bothered if he sent us or not?, Information is power sweetie"

The Operator gives a small smile as the Chroma walks backwards side-by-side with the Nekros.

" Sounds like I can finally start paying my way, after your humble home offered me a place in it."

The Chroma unsheathes the Redeemer from it's back and tests the tip lightly with a finger.

"Just point me in the right direction and I'll see to whatever objectives you wish to assign"

The Chroma turns back around and readies itself in a combat stance.

*He does nothing to stop it, if she intended to gut him. it happens*

Sai'ah I maples him on the blade and then hurls him into the sand.

The last thing he sees is a swarm of Seekers descending on him.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Of course." She says.

You find Jas standing before the other assemble Tenno.

"Dixon, Philip, you take the west, report back as soon as you find something."

He looks at you.

"Sam, Zaeed." He says. "You take the north. Report anything, no matter how inconsequential it seems."

"Laura, Felicity, you both handle the south." He says. "Ares, you take the east."

"Hah, Alright then" *He Looks around and then gathers some supplies, Refreshing his ammo and powers, He fits up his shields* "All Set, Now I just want to say Jas, we're also here for Legion, so keep an eye on that, hi_..Wait! *He dashes out the room, to the Death Orb*

35 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took the weapons out of the crate and quickly holstered them, except for the AkJagara which she tossed to Fell. "You're better with those that I am." She says as Fells catches the two. "Let's get moving." She says as she walks through the exit to the Dunes again.

Fell looked at the two pistols in his hand. It has been a while since he used this kind of weaponry and he knew it was no different for Cyria. But there wasn't much to do about it so he followed like Cyria told him to.

((Reposting, say it if something needs to happen with other people's ocs first. It would be nice to know if that's the case))

*He Chuckles, he lowers his staff away* "Oh, Hunhow, I have not had contact with him, for a long time, and let me guess, your his lovely daughter, a pity Natah, does not share the same, looks" *He Looks to her* "Before I answer your qeastion, why are you bothered if he sent us or not?, Information is power sweetie"

"Finally." She says. "Someone with manners. You'll do nicely. I suppose it does not matter, so long as you serve faithfully."

She looks around.

"So how many are there of you?" She asks. "I'm hoping you thought and army, but I can make do with less."

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Ordinance?" One of the Slayers asks.

Therese gave the disruptor an irritated glare

"One way to call it. We're readying the powered deployment, and you should probably too call to your path if you wish to enter combat with its benefits"

She refocused on her rifle and continued to fiddle with its weight center, slightly cradling the object in her hands.

Ulf began to snore quietly

"That one is prepared" Therese commented the sounds her subordinate was vocalizing.

Edited by Teloch
colors >_<

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

The Operator gives a small smile as the Chroma walks backwards side-by-side with the Nekros.

" Sounds like I can finally start paying my way, after your humble home offered me a place in it."

The Chroma unsheathes the Redeemer from it's back and tests the tip lightly with a finger.

"Just point me in the right direction and I'll see to whatever objectives you wish to assign"

The Chroma turns back around and readies itself in a combat stance.

"Actually we were hoping you could tell us what the relic we sent back does." Alan says, holding back the flap of a tent. Inside the large tent is a lab with several Orokin workstation.

"Felicity said that it was a locator of some kind, but she could not get it to work. Weapons and warframes are more her specialty."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

((Reposting, say it if something needs to happen with other people's ocs first. It would be nice to know if that's the case))

((Oops))

As you leave the cave Camine rises from the sand next to you. Fell appears at his cave a few hundred feet away.

Famine raises his hands and the sand begins to form into humanoid shapes. You hear a muffled growl emanate from him.

"Let us go find these Sentient." He says. "I am starving..."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Finally." She says. "Someone with manners. You'll do nicely. I suppose it does not matter, so long as you serve faithfully."

She looks around.

"So how many are there of you?" She asks. "I'm hoping you thought and army, but I can make do with less."

*He Smiles Warmly* "I'll be happy to help anyone, for a price of course, but that will come later" *He Looks to the side* "One is KIA, the other in hiding, I'm afraid that one is classified, even for you" *He point to Dualist* "This is Dualist, Im sure you two met, shes the "little lover" of who we been hired to protect, who said is hiding"

*He Shrugs* "The Rest, are at the back, We're a team of 6, well..5 now" *He Sighs* "Me, Dualist, Duality, Knave and Graxx" *He Chuckles* "While Duailty and Graxx are not Acolytes, they do serve with us"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you leave the cave Camine rises from the sand next to you. Fell appears at his cave a few hundred feet away.

Famine raises his hands and the sand begins to form into humanoid shapes. You hear a muffled growl emanate from him.

"Let us go find these Sentient." He says. "I am starving..."

"Alright, Neophyte where do we need to go?" Cyria asks as she walks over to Fell, checking if her Tigris is loaded up.

"... I really still can't understand how Inaros can just eat things like that."

"Who cares, it works just fine."

Edited by kyrozon

5 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Therese gave the disruptor an irritated glare

"One way to call it. We're readying the powered deployment, and you should probably too call to your path if you wish to enter combat with its benefits"

She refocused on her rifle and continued to fiddle with its weight center, slightly cradling the object in her hands.

Ulf began to snore quietly

"That one is prepared" Therese commented the sounds her subordinate was vocalizing.

"I meant what Ordinance are you carrying?" He asks. "Most Mesa's prefer medium range, but I've met enough Tenno to know that isn't always the case."

He gestures to the Slayers and Wraiths.

"My boys prefer melee combat," he says. "And the Wraith are known for long distance engagements. I need to know where you'll be standing, so we can maximize our approach.

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah I maples him on the blade and then hurls him into the sand.

The last thing he sees is a swarm of Seekers descending on him.

*He Gorans in pain* "Ugh, He fires a soul-punch into the air?, it fires up, then explodes after a few miles in the sky*

*An Red lazer, aims to Rankis's head, it begins to lock on*

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Hah, Alright then" *He Looks around and then gathers some supplies, Refreshing his ammo and powers, He fits up his shields* "All Set, Now I just want to say Jas, we're also here for Legion, so keep an eye on that, hi_..Wait! *He dashes out the room, to the Death Orb*

The orb sits there, however you can see slight burn marks on the edge of it.

"Something you wanted to say to the prisoner?" Jas asks, irritated. "Or is there another reason you are still standing here?"