The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Gorans in pain, as he looks to the swarms, he lets out a scream, just before death*

Sai'ah waved the crowd away after they tore apart the frame. 

"Come." She said. "There are more of them, and we must hunt."

She heads towards the coordinates Duelist gave her, the strange creatures following her.

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I don't think you would like the taste of anti-matter." Cyria replied as she and Fell followed the Inaros. 

A ruined Void tower protrudes from the sand. 

Sentient forces scurry  around it, most Conculysts and a few Oculysts. A strange flower like drone hovers above the pinacle of the device, its "Wings" fanned out and what appear to be eyes of energy scanning the area. Famine motions for you to hide behind a dune.

"So, Grandmaster." He says. "Any advice?"

He does not look at Fell, but at Cyria.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A ruined Void tower protrudes from the sand. 

Sentient forces scurry  around it, most Conculysts and a few Oculysts. A strange flower like drone hovers above the pinacle of the device, its "Wings" fanned out and what appear to be eyes of energy scanning the area. Famine motions for you to hide behind a dune.

"So, Grandmaster." He says. "Any advice?"

He does not look at Fell, but at Cyria.

Fell feels oddly sad at seeing Famine refer to Cyria as Grandmaster. It wasn't really something that should have come as a suprise. Cyria had taken the ropes in had the moment things started to appear to go bad while Fell just couldn't take it. 

"Think you could use your sand creations to distract them? Would they be able to put up a fight against these things?" Cyria asks, looking down at her hand. "If so I might be able to get us into the tower using wormhole."

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A smaller void relic seems to be buried partially in the sand.

*Zaeed walks over to it, he kneels down* "Sam, guard up, just incase, this blows up in my face.." *He begins to remove the sand and dig it out, not before picking it up* 

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tau help me." Xipha though. "This is what I have to work with!?!"

"I am Mistress Xipha." She says.

When that garners no response she scowls.

"You will address me as Mistress or Ma'am." She says. "I am the First Daughter of Hunhow, not some lowly Tenno matron."

She floats over to Duality.

"If my father were here he would strike you down for daring to claim a fragment of your own." She hisses. Then her tones changes. "But I am much more gracious. Keep your pet. In fact..."

She reaches out and pulls the core from the drone, beckoning the heavy drone over. She replaces the core and the conculyst falls to the ground, the heavy drone changing to match duality's colors. 

"There." She says. "Much better.

The Heavy Drone floats over to Duality and curtsies. The conculyst that Xipha swapped cores with changes to match her colors and floats from the room.

Xipha turns to survey all the Tenno.

"Now." She says, leaning against a wall. "What can you tell me about this pitiful world?"

*Graxx grunts and scoffs* "I'm out, I don't get payed to hear out, "daddy issues" of some sentential Sentient" *He Looks down to the fallen Pet-Drone* "You kown, you shuold ask, before you do, she had that Drone, sease her life, if you upset Dualist, I'll cut your throat and wear your bones" *He goes to exit, before then turning to face them*

"Charming, Real Charming, I like her..." *He laughs* "I'll let you kown, what you want girly"

*As her drone falls, she gets up from her seat and draws her War* "What DID YOU DO!"

*As he sees, Duality in distress, he rises his weapons, this results in a few Grinner ground troopers, storming in and aiming their weapons* "Senntient Skoom!" 

20 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx grunts and scoffs* "I'm out, I don't get payed to hear out, "daddy issues" of some sentential Sentient" *He Looks down to the fallen Pet-Drone* "You kown, you shuold ask, before you do, she had that Drone, sease her life, if you upset Dualist, I'll cut your throat and wear your bones" *He goes to exit, before then turning to face them*

"Charming, Real Charming, I like her..." *He laughs* "I'll let you kown, what you want girly"

*As her drone falls, she gets up from her seat and draws her War* "What DID YOU DO!"

*As he sees, Duality in distress, he rises his weapons, this results in a few Grinner ground troopers, storming in and aiming their weapons* "Senntient Skoom!" 

"Oh calm yourself." Xipha says, pointing to the Heavy Drone. "I simply gave your pet a better body. Those Conculysts are so frail. We would any want it to get hurt... Would we?"

She seems to utterly disregard the weapons pointed at her.

"By all means." She says. "Shoot this hologram, waste your ammo on thin air. The only way you'll get rid of me is by killing Duality's new pet... And I don't think she'd appreciate that."

35 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell feels oddly sad at seeing Famine refer to Cyria as Grandmaster. It wasn't really something that should have come as a suprise. Cyria had taken the ropes in had the moment things started to appear to go bad while Fell just couldn't take it. 

"Think you could use your sand creations to distract them? Would they be able to put up a fight against these things?" Cyria asks, looking down at her hand. "If so I might be able to get us into the tower using wormhole."

"They might be able to distract them." Famine says.

He motions and two sand forms run towards the tower. The sentient Conculysts turn and gaze at them. Alarms ring out and the Conculysts turn as well. Famine makes another motion and several more sand forms move around the side, drawing the sentient away. The flower like sentient above the tower continues to rotate, scanning the areas below at set intervals.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Chroma turns to face you as you approach.

"You no take shiny." He says.

"Hund." The Arbiter says. "How can I help you? Did you find the lab up to spec?"

"Yes, yes indeed, everything seems to be setting up rather smoothly in regards to toolsets and working conditions, my only issue is materials."

The Chroma gestures to the heap of limbs while the Operator on the back looks left and right with a hand shading it's eyes.

"I was wondering if you might have seen a head of the sentient variety lying about anywhere, needed to borrow it for a short time, just long enough for a small test."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They might be able to distract them." Famine says.

He motions and two sand forms run towards the tower. The sentient Conculysts turn and gaze at them. Alarms ring out and the Conculysts turn as well. Famine makes another motion and several more sand forms move around the side, drawing the sentient away. The flower like sentient above the tower continues to rotate, scanning the areas below at set intervals.

Cyria took a quick moment to study the intevals. It should be enough time for each of them to pass through the wormhole and for her to make it dissepear without being seen. She waited for another interval to end and casted wormhole, it appeard a meter infront of the trio and would bring them pretty close to the tower, but the last part had to be a quick sprint if they wanted to remain unseen. 

She quickly grabbed both Famine's and Fell's arms and pulled them through the portal, she let both of them go once they got through it as she let the portal dissepear. Both Cyria and Fell quickly tried to sprint the last bit to the tower.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Oh calm yourself." Xipha says, pointing to the Heavy Drone. "I simply gave your pet a better body. Those Conculysts are so frail. We would any want it to get hurt... Would we?"

"By all means." She says. "Shoot this hologram, waste your ammo on thin air. The only way you'll get rid of me is by killing Duality's new pet... And I don't think she'd appreciate that."

*Inaros walks into the same room, he slams his new staff down, on its butt* "STAND DOWN!" *He yells firmly* "This woman here is a guest, we treat her with RESPECT!, If you have a issue with it, shoot me or get out" *He Looks to Dualist* "Relax, don't be so alarmed, you will only get youself you killed!" *He truns to Graxx* "You, I payed you to, do what I say, when I say, you do not have to make friends, but treat guests with respect, that is a order!" 

*He Lastly truns to Kev* "Hay man, esay up, I don't think shes "Open" *He Chuckles* "Feel free to try tho, just don;t die" *He Looks to Xipha and bows* "My apologizes" 

46 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed walks over to it, he kneels down* "Sam, guard up, just incase, this blows up in my face.." *He begins to remove the sand and dig it out, not before picking it up* 

"Sam report." Jas says. "Any signs of Sentient activity?"

"None." She says. "We did find something strange. A relic of some sort."

"Dig it out and bring it back." Jas says.

As the artifact pops free from the soil is gums with a strange energy but does nothing else.

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

*Graxx grunts and signals his men back in, he sits up back on his stool and sighs*

*Duality tills her head, she then rubs her neck in embarrassment* "Thanks, Ma;'ma!" *She begins to fiddle with her new pet, adjusting a few things, seems she knows alot about her kind* "Sorry for the freak-out, I can be a little..timed at times, but hay, anything thats Sentient is a ally to me *She places her war to the side, its clearly been modified* "So what you want to kown?"

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Sam report." Jas says. "Any signs of Sentient activity?"

"None." She says. "We did find something strange. A relic of some sort."

"Dig it out and bring it back." Jas says.

As the artifact pops free from the soil is gums with a strange energy but does nothing else.

*Zaeed Scans it with his helmet* "Wow, is this what I think it is?, A Void Relic?!, THE NEW ONES!? *He yips, in a happy mood* "By Oro!, I have not seen one before"

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"With some kinks." He said. "So to the matter at hand."

He conjures up a map.

"The Arbiters believe this to be a Haven. They are wrong." He says. "It is a prison. For a Sentient Lord named Xipha."

He points to a fading series of lines.

"Those ley lines the Oro-Keepers use to teleport are fading, running out of juice. If they fail, Xipha will break free."

He fancies the map.

"The Obelisks the Arbiter has could recharge the system." He says. "But we cannot obtain them. Nor can we explain this to the Arbiters. As we are all apostates by association."

"Yes, I can see how that would be an issue.  I'll try to get a message out to Ryoko, but it seems Sai'ah is otherwise occupied at the moment."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx grunts and signals his men back in, he sits up back on his stool and sighs*

*Dualist tills her head, she then rubs her neck in embarrassment* "Thanks, Ma;'ma!" *She begins to fiddle with her new pet, adjusting a few things, seems she knows alot about her kind* "Sorry for the freak-out, I can be a little..timed at times, but hay, anything thats Sentient is a ally to me *She places her war to the side, its clearly been modified* "So what you want to kown?"

((Isn't it Duality that has the pets?))

"Let that be a lesson." She says. "Follow me, and you will be rewarded."

She looks at you.

"You want this Zaeed, dead." She says. "And I want to be free from this miserable rock. But you saw what happens when you try to use brute force. One dead, and one shoved into a box. So now we try cunning."

She turns to the Tenno.

"Tell me about this rock?" She says. "Where is the main security system. Who is the warden? What forces are there? Once I know this we can prepare to deal with them."

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Inaros walks into the same room, he slams his new staff down, on its butt* "STAND DOWN!" *He yells firmly* "This woman here is a guest, we treat her with RESPECT!, If you have a issue with it, shoot me or get out" *He Looks to Dualist* "Relax, don't be so alarmed, you will only get youself you killed!" *He truns to Graxx* "You, I payed you to, do what I say, when I say, you do not have to make friends, but treat guests with respect, that is a order!" 

*He Lastly truns to Kev* "Hay man, esay up, I don't think shes "Open" *He Chuckles* "Feel free to try tho, just don;t die" *He Looks to Xipha and bows* "My apologizes" 

"Finally someone Good leadership skill, and proper respect." Xipha says. "You will make a fine general."

She points to the new drone and weapon.

"These gifts are a fraction of what I can give those who serve faithfully." She says. "Those who prove themselves."

8 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Yes, I can see how that would be an issue.  I'll try to get a message out to Ryoko, but it seems Sai'ah is otherwise occupied at the moment."

"Tell him about the Obelisks." Tsun says. "And the Sentient. But leave us out of it. We may be allies in this, but I doubt they will consider us friends."

12 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zaeed Scans it with his helmet* "Wow, is this what I think it is?, A Void Relic?!, THE NEW ONES!? *He yips, in a happy mood* "By Oro!, I have not seen one before"

"Bring it back for our 'expert' to study." Jas says. "Hopefully it's something useful."

Your scans show that the relic is similar to the prime relics, but was intnded to hold something else. 

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tell him about the Obelisks." Tsun says. "And the Sentient. But leave us out of it. We may be allies in this, but I doubt they will consider us friends."

"I won't have to tell them.  If Sai'ah tells them what you told me, she'll be sure to tell them you're still alive."

Edited by Yzjdriel
stupid quoting is stupid

23 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took a quick moment to study the intevals. It should be enough time for each of them to pass through the wormhole and for her to make it dissepear without being seen. She waited for another interval to end and casted wormhole, it appeard a meter infront of the trio and would bring them pretty close to the tower, but the last part had to be a quick sprint if they wanted to remain unseen. 

She quickly grabbed both Famine's and Fell's arms and pulled them through the portal, she let both of them go once they got through it as she let the portal dissepear. Both Cyria and Fell quickly tried to sprint the last bit to the tower.

The drone fixates on the wormhole and fires a massive beam of energy. It focuses in as the wormhole fades and then resumes its scans. Famine follows you into the tower.

Just now, LamiaCritter said:

[[ I want to join in, either with mah Equinox, or my Trinity Prime <_> Anyone have a suggestion for how I would introduce her? I mean, I don't imagine I could just say.. walk into ___ and wave.. That doesn't exactly seem to make much sense. ]]

((Edit this to your OC showing up at the rail. The first page has the details.))

3 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I won't have to tell them.  If Sai'ah tells them what you told me, she'll be sure to tell them you're still alive."

"The Telepath and I have a deal." Tsun says. "She doesn't share my secret, and I don't share hers."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The drone fixates on the wormhole and fires a massive beam of energy. It focuses in as the wormhole fades and then resumes its scans. Famine follows you into the tower.

Cyria let out a sigh of relieve as they got in the tower. Fell looked out at the drone. "Damn... that thing is powerful."

"We are inside and out of it's scanning radius so I wouldn't worry too much." Cyria replies as she unholsters her Tigris, she takes another glance at her minimap as she walks deeper into the tower. It was weird being in such a ruined building of orokin origin.

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Isn't it Duality that has the pets?))

"Let that be a lesson." She says. "Follow me, and you will be rewarded."

She looks at you.

"You want this Zaeed, dead." She says. "And I want to be free from this miserable rock. But you saw what happens when you try to use brute force. One dead, and one shoved into a box. So now we try cunning."

She turns to the Tenno.

"Tell me about this rock?" She says. "Where is the main security system. Who is the warden? What forces are there? Once I know this we can prepare to deal with them."

(( sry, yeah, what happens when you have two names, almost the same!))

*She Follows and looks to her* "Well, all I'm here is to get payed, so I guess you chuold say that, tho the real person who wants him dead, is the true leader behind this, tho for info about that, Ask the Boss"

*She sits down and smiles* "Well, the rock we're on?, as far I kown, its a Earth like place, similar to Earth itself, where the Grinner hold, tho this part of the plaent, Unsure excaly, we're looking into why its so Desert like, tho if I had to guess Orokin BS no doute" *She looks* "Well, as far I kown, there are things called "Archons" and "Oro-Keepers" *She says firmly* "As for the Warden, specify please?"

*She looks to the side* "There are also Tenno here, of all kinds, so expect a big fight with them, The target we're after, like I said is Zaeed, a Tenno, Orokin Zealot, Prime Trader, and we're after his girl in distress, but like I said, ask the Boss for more details on them"