The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Finally someone Good leadership skill, and proper respect." Xipha says. "You will make a fine general."

She points to the new drone and weapon.

"These gifts are a fraction of what I can give those who serve faithfully." She says. "Those who prove themselves."

"You heard her, now back to your posts!" *He truns and leans on the wall*

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Bring it back for our 'expert' to study." Jas says. "Hopefully it's something useful."

Your scans show that the relic is similar to the prime relics, but was intnded to hold something else. 

*He sighs after scanning it* "Bah, It don't hold our pride relics, of the void?, Pah, useless to me *He hands it to one of his MOA's* "Take this back to camp" *He uses the Comlink* "Should we go on with our mission Jas?, My MOA will bring it to you" 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He sighs after scanning it* "Bah, It don't hold our pride relics, of the void?, Pah, useless to me *He hands it to one of his MOA's* "Take this back to camp" *He uses the Comlink* "Should we go on with our mission Jas?, My MOA will bring it to you" 

"Negative." Jas says. "Scans are Sheoing a massive wave of distortion heading towards you. We think it's some form of stand storm. Get back to cover now!"

Name? Noelle

Race? Tenno

Reason for visiting? Looking to trade (ICly), or go on missions; 'hunts' as she calls them

Cargo to Declare? (If this means what's on her person, I'll describe it) An Equinox Warframe, currently being worn; Gammacor laser, and a shotgun.

=========

The Equinox sighed, sitting down on a bench at the Rail and tapping her foot against the ground. "I Just need a few more components... And then the next Frame will be complete. What in this system does it take to find ONE DAMN Orokin cell..!?" she groaned in frustration and lowered her head, shaking it back and forth for a moment before looking at a hologram projector on her wrist, deciding to scroll through some random text to pass the time.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Negative." Jas says. "Scans are Sheoing a massive wave of distortion heading towards you. We think it's some form of stand storm. Get back to cover now!"

*He Looks up* "Whats a mear sandstrom going to..do to us..*He Scans the incoming sandstrom* "Right Sam?...*He looks around for her*

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Telepath and I have a deal." Tsun says. "She doesn't share my secret, and I don't share hers."

"I see.  Well, that makes this interesting, doesn't it?"

He looked around.  "Now then.  Where are we, who is here, and how much ammo do we have?"

3 minutes ago, LamiaCritter said:

Name? Noelle

Race? Tenno

Reason for visiting? Looking to trade (ICly), or go on missions; 'hunts' as she calls them

Cargo to Declare? (If this means what's on her person, I'll describe it) An Equinox Warframe, currently being worn; Gammacor laser, and a shotgun.

=========

The Equinox sighed, sitting down on a bench at the Rail and tapping her foot against the ground. "I Just need a few more components... And then the next Frame will be complete. What in this system does it take to find ONE DAMN Orokin cell..!?" she groaned in frustration and lowered her head, shaking it back and forth for a moment before looking at a hologram projector on her wrist, deciding to scroll through some random text to pass the time.

"Info checks out." Simon says. "Colony is currently in lockdown. Something about Sentient activity. If you want to investigate I could use some help. I can;t seem to make contact with our expedition camp."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I see.  Well, that makes this interesting, doesn't it?"

He looked around.  "Now then.  Where are we, who is here, and how much ammo do we have?"

Tsun laughs.

"I've told you all you need to know." He says. "I need that message taken to the Arbiter. We can handle ourselves."

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*He Looks up* "Whats a mear sandstrom going to..do to us..*He Scans the incoming sandstrom* "Right Sam?...*He looks around for her*

Sam is slowly backing up towards the camp.

As the storm draws near you can feel disruptions spark across your warframe. Your giger counter begins to tick rapidly, indicating massive amounts of radiation. The storm swirls on the horizon, arcs of energy blasting through it.

"That was an order." Jas says. "One of our scouts tried to travel through one. His warframe got torn to shreds before he could get within ten feet of it. Head back now! We'll just have to wait it out."

46 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took a quick moment to study the intevals. It should be enough time for each of them to pass through the wormhole and for her to make it dissepear without being seen. She waited for another interval to end and casted wormhole, it appeard a meter infront of the trio and would bring them pretty close to the tower, but the last part had to be a quick sprint if they wanted to remain unseen. 

She quickly grabbed both Famine's and Fell's arms and pulled them through the portal, she let both of them go once they got through it as she let the portal dissepear. Both Cyria and Fell quickly tried to sprint the last bit to the tower.

((reposting.))

"Info checks out." Simon says. "Colony is currently in lockdown. Something about Sentient activity. If you want to investigate I could use some help. I can;t seem to make contact with our expedition camp."

She perks and nods, sighing and standing up. "Better than nothing I suppose.." she re-equipped the helmet of her 'frame and prepped her gammacore, checking a few of the modifications before speaking once more. "Shall we go then...?"

14 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( sry, yeah, what happens when you have two names, almost the same!))

*She Follows and looks to her* "Well, all I'm here is to get payed, so I guess you chuold say that, tho the real person who wants him dead, is the true leader behind this, tho for info about that, Ask the Boss"

*She sits down and smiles* "Well, the rock we're on?, as far I kown, its a Earth like place, similar to Earth itself, where the Grinner hold, tho this part of the plaent, Unsure excaly, we're looking into why its so Desert like, tho if I had to guess Orokin BS no doute" *She looks* "Well, as far I kown, there are things called "Archons" and "Oro-Keepers" *She says firmly* "As for the Warden, specify please?"

*She looks to the side* "There are also Tenno here, of all kinds, so expect a big fight with them, The target we're after, like I said is Zaeed, a Tenno, Orokin Zealot, Prime Trader, and we're after his girl in distress, but like I said, ask the Boss for more details on them"  

"Tenno." She says. "Archons, Oro-Keepers?" 

She shakes her head.

"What are they doing on an Orokin prison world?" She said. "Come to think of it why are there Tenno still around. I thought Natah took care of them?"

Just now, LamiaCritter said:

She perks and nods, sighing and standing up. "Better than nothing I suppose.." she re-equipped the helmet of her 'frame and prepped her gammacore, checking a few of the modifications before speaking once more. "Shall we go then...?"

"Rail is clear for punch." He says. "Coordinates of the expedition's last location are set. Be careful, there seems to be some sort of disruption field."

"Rail is clear for punch." He says. "Coordinates of the expedition's last location are set. Be careful, there seems to be some sort of disruption field."

"Alright then.." she murmured, stepping into the small column that would turn her over and put her into her ship. Stepping into the cockpot, she sat down on her knees and quietly meditated as the ship began to go to it's chosen destination. (( Not sure if Simon's an NPC or not. ))

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

((reposting.))

((Be patient. Lots of things happening, I do have to time events to coincide sometimes.))

The Sentient suddenly stop chasing the sand forms and dive into the ground.

"Picking up massive radioactive and magnetic disturbances." The Neophyte says. "Incoming void storm, find cover now."

As Famine enters the tower the door slams shut behind the three of you. You hear it lock. A few minutes later you hear the thud of impacts against it. 

A single long blade wedges into the door and pries at it. A single eyeball peers into the hallway, before the blade snaps and the doors reseal. You hear more scratching and scraping and then silence. 

Just now, Rakawan said:

Tsun laughs.

"I've told you all you need to know." He says. "I need that message taken to the Arbiter. We can handle ourselves."

Richard laughed.  "I know you've only seen me once before at your formality of a trial, but allow me to clear something up.  I'm not going anywhere yet.  I still have questions.  And I'm asking them because I need to know the answers.  And I need to know the answers sooner rather than later so I can figure out how the hell we're going to fight a Sentient for the next seventeen hours.  Because even if they already knew what to do, that's the minimum amount of time it will take to get even one Obelisk here."

He stretched lazily.  "If you've got a problem with that, then you'll just have to suck it up, because as you've acknowledged my saying, we have bigger problems."

1 minute ago, LamiaCritter said:

"Alright then.." she murmured, stepping into the small column that would turn her over and put her into her ship. Stepping into the cockpot, she sat down on her knees and quietly meditated as the ship began to go to it's chosen destination. (( Not sure if Simon's an NPC or not. ))

((Technically yes.))

The ship comes out of punch above a planet. A shield created by several orbiting ships fades away to let you past. The coordinates lead over a strange gray desert. It is night in this region. You can see lights below, and a massive sandstorm heading towards the camp.

"Any visual yet?" Simon asks.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam is slowly backing up towards the camp.

As the storm draws near you can feel disruptions spark across your warframe. Your giger counter begins to tick rapidly, indicating massive amounts of radiation. The storm swirls on the horizon, arcs of energy blasting through it.

"That was an order." Jas says. "One of our scouts tried to travel through one. His warframe got torn to shreds before he could get within ten feet of it. Head back now! We'll just have to wait it out."

"OH MY GOODNESS! *he screams down the mic* *As he goes to turn to sam and goes to run with her, there is a very loud gunshot sound!, the sound is Rubico, after the gunshot, there is a loud flesh/blood impact sound*

*Zaeed is then heard choking and gurgling, he slowly truns to sam, his palm onto his neck, that has a massive open wound, his other hand reaching out to her, as he reaches out, another gunshot is hear, a splatter of blood, sprays at Sam, Zaeed falls to the ground and is bleeding out fast* 

After a few moments of waiting, the Chroma suddenly breaks into a panicked sprint back towards  the ship and hurls itself back into the cargo.

"No no no no no no no! Don't make them come back, not NOW, not like this, not next to the others, no no no no no."

Metallic clanking is heard from within the bowels of the ship before all goes silent.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard laughed.  "I know you've only seen me once before at your formality of a trial, but allow me to clear something up.  I'm not going anywhere yet.  I still have questions.  And I'm asking them because I need to know the answers.  And I need to know the answers sooner rather than later so I can figure out how the hell we're going to fight a Sentient for the next seventeen hours.  Because even if they already knew what to do, that's the minimum amount of time it will take to get even one Obelisk here."

He stretched lazily.  "If you've got a problem with that, then you'll just have to suck it up, because as you've acknowledged my saying, we have bigger problems."

"The Arbiter has Obelisks that he keeps ready for deployment." Tsun says. "If you can get the message to him, then he can deploy them now."

He holds up a device.

"If I give you this will you agree to curry the message." He says. "It is a comm system, formatted to function in this place. You can use it to ask me anything."

He turns back to the orb.

"Saiah is currently off doing her own thing." He says. "I have no way to contact her, and I doubt she will contact us. YOu are the only one who can carry this message, and if you are going to do so you need to leave now. There are several sandstorms moving in and no one can do anything once they hit."

((Technically yes.))

The ship comes out of punch above a planet. A shield created by several orbiting ships fades away to let you past. The coordinates lead over a strange gray desert. It is night in this region. You can see lights below, and a massive sandstorm heading towards the camp.

"Any visual yet?" Simon asks.

Standing up, she glanced over through the window and tilted her head. Looking as far as she could, she shook her head.

"I see a camp. But it's hard to make out; a heavy sandstorm is on it's way." she said in a monotone manner, before activating her first power and taking her Night Form, prepared to jump down if necessary.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Tenno." She says. "Archons, Oro-Keepers?" 

She shakes her head.

"What are they doing on an Orokin prison world?" She said. "Come to think of it why are there Tenno still around. I thought Natah took care of them?"

*She nods* "Good qeasiton, I'm not too much of a fan of the Tenno myself, despite, I am one, part of me wishes I was not.." *She sighs* "But yeah, anything else I can tell you, or care to tell me about yourself?"

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Be patient. Lots of things happening, I do have to time events to coincide sometimes.))

The Sentient suddenly stop chasing the sand forms and dive into the ground.

"Picking up massive radioactive and magnetic disturbances." The Neophyte says. "Incoming void storm, find cover now."

As Famine enters the tower the door slams shut behind the three of you. You hear it lock. A few minutes later you hear the thud of impacts against it. 

A single long blade wedges into the door and pries at it. A single eyeball peers into the hallway, before the blade snaps and the doors reseal. You hear more scratching and scraping and then silence. 

((Alright, sorry for coming of as so impatient I'm just being bored. This will be my last post for a while until those event coincide then.))

Cyria looked at the blade and than around her, didn't seem like there was much sand around here. "We should keep going." She stated as she headed deeper into the tower. Fell simply followed. Part of him wanted to speak up against her, it wanted to claim that title of grandmaster as his. But who would keep him up? Cyria always had been his leader back before the fall of the empire. 

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"OH MY GOODNESS! *he screams down the mic* *As he goes to turn to sam and goes to run with her, there is a very loud gunshot sound!, the sound is Rubico, after the gunshot, there is a loud flesh/blood impact sound*

*Zaeed is then heard choking and gurgling, he slowly truns to sam, his palm onto his neck, that has a massive open wound, his other hand reaching out to her, as he reaches out, another gunshot is hear, a splatter of blood, sprays at Sam, Zaeed falls to the ground and is bleeding out fast* 

"Zaeed!" Sam shouts. She sends a wave of sound forward, throwing up a dust screen.

"Jas!" She shouts. "Zaeed is down, unknown sniper."

"Understood." Jas says. "Keep out of sight. Wraith's have eyes on your location, scanning for enemy sniper. Sending medical support now."

Sam pulls something from storage, keeping up the sand screen as she pulls you back towards the camp. The small object unfolds, it appears to be a small locust drone. It hovers over Zaeed and begins spraying a medical gel onto the wound. 

"Emergency Medical Locust deployed." Sam says. "Stay with me Zaeed."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"The Arbiter has Obelisks that he keeps ready for deployment." Tsun says. "If you can get the message to him, then he can deploy them now."

He holds up a device.

"If I give you this will you agree to curry the message." He says. "It is a comm system, formatted to function in this place. You can use it to ask me anything."

He turns back to the orb.

"Saiah is currently off doing her own thing." He says. "I have no way to contact her, and I doubt she will contact us. YOu are the only one who can carry this message, and if you are going to do so you need to leave now. There are several sandstorms moving in and no one can do anything once they hit."

"I don't know why you're so concerned about storms that will also halt the Sentient's overland movement.  It's not about to waste drones looking for areas not covered in suck."  He took the comm.

"I agree to carry your message, on the condition that Mara comes with me.  And I still want the answers."

With a sarcastic wave, he left the room the way he came in.