The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria paid no attention to Legion and kept typing, trying to find a way to sent this information to a location more reachable to them.

Fell did turn to Legion and lifted up his Akjagura. "And who are you?"

((Graxx, not Legion. Wait for him to show up.))

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria  kept typing, trying to find a way to sent this information to a location more reachable to them.

Fell looked over to Famine. "We should?"

"Someone is outside." Famine says. "I can barely sense them."

The console seems unaffected by the disruption. You can see a communication channel connection. It appears you could use this to communicate with others outside the Gray Isle.

On August 27, 2016 at 3:48 AM, -Platinum- said:

*Legion sighs and takes her out back, he strokes her back and sides, before siting her down on a chair, comforting her*

A single THING hovers off of her shoulder, Sai'ah's voice emanating from it.

"The storm has died." She says. "What is your answer?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Someone is outside." Famine says. "I can barely sense them."

The console seems unaffected by the disruption. You can see a communication channel connection. It appears you could use this to communicate with others outside the Gray Isle.

Fell unholstered his Akjagura. "Should we check it out?"

Cyria tries to find her Liset for a possibility to link up with, if it remained untouched it should be possible atleast.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Laura hands you her relic.

"Like I said before." She says. "I hope it is something medical."

The Chroma gleefully snatches the object from her hands and draws it as close to it's face as physically possible. It slowly, ever so slowly rotates it in it's hands as if reading a label of some kind written for ants. After a few seconds of this, the Chroma shakes the device close to the side of it's head, producing a distinct rattle that sounds like someone pouring dozens of beads into a jar.

"It appears we might be in luck at this point, still has a bit of claytronic matter on the bottom lining."

The Chroma shakes it a second time and revels in the noise.

"Just shove it in an open wound, hull breach, whatever happens to need patching, and it will conform to it's shape, inside and out. Should show up as an outlined marble blue splotch, won't go away for a while, not that that matters.'

The Chroma tosses it back to her.

"Did I forget to mention it'll sting if the subject is live?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria tries to find her Liset for a possibility to link up with, if it remained untouched it should be possible atleast.

The systems takes a few minutes but manages to secure a connection.

"No." Famine says. "Wait here. Take up position by the door."

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I do not know." Xipha says. "My sentinel drone set detected Tenno presence at an important location. I do not have the time to research them, nor listen to threats. Find them, kill them, and you will be rewarded. Fail and I will find someone else who asks less questions."

She waves him away and turns to Kev.

"I am no mere drone." She snaps. "I am a Sentient a Lord. My true form is neither your concern nor your business. I was locked up because the Orokin stopped trusting your kind to kill mine. And when I am free I will take command of this rock and remake it as I see fit. Hose who prove themselves will have a place at my side. Those who do not will be left behind."

*He Looks over to Xihpa* "Right...*He Grabs his gear and runs out, on the hunt*

"I see, well, as long we get our fair-share cut in this "ruling" of yours, thats fine by me" *He looks to her* "I can respect your kind, alot, but I don't deal well with betrayers.." *He Looks to her firmly* "I am NOT one of them, not anymore" 

Just now, Unus said:

The Chroma gleefully snatches the object from her hands and draws it as close to it's face as physically possible. It slowly, ever so slowly rotates it in it's hands as if reading a label of some kind written for ants. After a few seconds of this, the Chroma shakes the device close to the side of it's head, producing a distinct rattle that sounds like someone pouring dozens of beads into a jar.

"It appears we might be in luck at this point, still has a bit of claytronic matter on the bottom lining."

The Chroma shakes it a second time and revels in the noise.

"Just shove it in an open wound, hull breach, whatever happens to need patching, and it will conform to it's shape, inside and out. Should show up as an outlined marble blue splotch, won't go away for a while, not that that matters.'

The Chroma tosses it back to her.

"Did I forget to mention it'll sting if the subject is live?"

"I'll get it to Felicity right away." Laura says. "Thank you master Tenno."

Ryoko motions you over to a tent.

"I have added some Sentient components to your lab." He says. "See if you can locate any more relics. Or find where this Sentient Lord is."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I see, well, as long we get our fair-share cut in this "ruling" of yours, thats fine by me" *He looks to her* "I can respect your kind, alot, but I don't deal well with betrayers.." *He Looks to her firmly* "I am NOT one of them, not anymore" 

"No offense but I don't care about your personal history." Xipha says. "I have a task for you and the others."

A map appears.

"These are the other nexus points." She says. " I need you to weaken, or break them. The Tenno will try to reinforce them. This cannot be allowed to happen."

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

A Sentient Carrier brings you to the ruined tower, deploying its drones. The door is locked but seems weakened.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

This structure appears to be the nexus point for the prison. You can feel void energy flowing through the structure, no doubt why the sentient could not enter. The console unlocks after a few tries, it's cipher far more complex than you have seen before.

You see power levels fading at several key locations along a map of the ley lines. This information seems valuable. 

"Ley lines." Famine says. "We should...."

{insert arrival of Legion's characters here}

(Quote) Rak: A Sentient Carrier brings you to the ruined tower, deploying its drones. The door is locked but seems weakened. (Quote)

*Graxx blows open the Carrier's doors and drops down, he then races off to words the tower*

*There is a loud sound of footsteps coming towards the "Prison", if one looks outside, you can see a small army (10) of elite Nightwatch Lancers, they are storming to the base, who are leaded by Graxx, Along side Graxx, seems to be his two Manic Bombard gaurds*

"Tenno skoom!, "Git klem!" "Attaf!" *Graxx yells on top of his voice*

Edited by -Platinum-
Made changes

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The systems takes a few minutes but manages to secure a connection.

"No." Famine says. "Wait here. Take up position by the door."

Fell nodded and walked to the right side of the door. Cyria quickly made sure the data was transfered before getting into a better position herself.

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*There is a loud sound of footsteps coming towards the "Prison", if one looks outside, you can see a small army (10) of elite Nightwatch Lancers, they are storming to the base, who are leaded by Graxx, Along side Graxx, seems to be his two Manic Bombard gaurds*

Cyria could heard the shouting of Graxx and it directly bothered her, she would really love jabbing an anti matter drop in his face once that guy gets close enough. 

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Incoming to your location." The Neophyte says. "Sending reinforcements."

Death appears in a flash, War beside him.

"The Manics are mine." War says. "Famine, you can have the Lancers."

Death disappears, no doubt returning to help Tsun.

"Fell." War says. "Think you can take that Acolyte?"

Famine sends out tendrils as the door opens, snagging a Lancer and drawing him in before turning into a sandstorm and devouring him.

Outside the tower shakes rise from the sand, trudging towards the Nightwatch.

Edited by Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Famine sends out tendrils as the door opens, snagging a Lancer and drawing him in before turning into a sandstorm and devouring him.

Fell wanted to speak up but felt Cyria's hand on his shoulder. "The Acolyte is mine, help Famine with the Lancers."

"But..."

"That's an order!" Cyria snapped as she unholstered her Tigris and aimed at the Acolyte, firing a burst at him. 

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No offense but I don't care about your personal history." Xipha says. "I have a task for you and the others."

A map appears.

"These are the other nexus points." She says. " I need you to weaken, or break them. The Tenno will try to reinforce them. This cannot be allowed to happen."

*Duality looks to them* "On it!" *She looks over* "You coming with Ma'ma, I;ll work better if I had more drones as backup"

"Copy that lets go, carry us with the dropship"

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell wanted to speak up but felt Cyria's hand on his shoulder. "The Acolyte is mine, help Famine with the Lancers."

"But..."

"That's an order!" Cyria snapped as she unholstered her Tigris and aimed at the Acolyte, firing a burst at him. 

Famine stands there, crossing his arms, charging a Scarab Blast.

"Guard me." He says. "Once this is down I will deal with those Lancers."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Legion truns and faces his shoulder* "Bite..me"

"Why would I go after you?" Sai'ah says, laughing gleefully. "I'm already inside HER head. Oh don't worry, I'll get to you. But not till you learn how Sam felt when you shot Zaeed."

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Duality looks to them* "On it!" *She looks over* "You coming with Ma'ma, I;ll work better if I had more drones as backup"

"Copy that lets go, carry us with the dropship"

Two carriers wait outside along with several stored drones. Daulity's takes her to where Ulf is heading. Kev's takes him to where Theresa is heading. 

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Outside the tower shakes rise from the sand, trudging towards the Nightwatch.

*The Lancers are somewhat easy to dispatch, however a few throw frags at them, and 2 deploy rollers, the Mainc Bombard, Teleports in-front, and fires a rocket at Fell* 

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"But..."

*Graxx suddenly Slash-Dashes to the side, the buckshot kills his fellow lancer, Graxx keeps slash-dashing side to side, to attempt to shake them off, he then pulls out his exalted blade, to do a blinding flash of light*

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The Lancers are somewhat easy to dispatch, however a few throw frags at them, and 2 deploy rollers, the Mainc Bombard, Teleports in-front, and fires a rocket at Fell* 

War leaps in front of Fell, his Iron Skin soaking up the rocket as he swings both swords in a scissor strike at the Manic.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Why would I go after you?" Sai'ah says, laughing gleefully. "I'm already inside HER head. Oh don't worry, I'll get to you. But not till you learn how Sam felt when you shot Zaeed."

*Legion turns* "So, you'll hurt her?, despite of me, I rather watch Zaeed burn, I already sent Kav, to finish him off, and so is Duality, they both race off, right now to kill" *He laughs* "Show me then, show me how she felt.."

(( Or I can have Dualist stay here, up to you Rak ))

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Famine stands there, crossing his arms, charging a Scarab Blast.

"Guard me." He says. "Once this is down I will deal with those Lancers."

Fell nodded in reply to Famine.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

He quickly rolls aside and ends up right next to a frag, he quickly picks it up and throws it back onto one of the rollers, shooting at the other one.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx suddenly Slash-Dashes to the side, the buckshot kills his fellow lancer, Graxx keeps slash-dashing side to side, to attempt to shake them off, he then pulls out his exalted blade, to do a blinding flash of light*

Cyria quickly recovered from being blinded and chuckled inwardly, she had been waiting for a fight. She reloads the shotgun and fires another burst at Graxx before lowering it and unholstering the redeemer to follow up with a shot of that weapon.