The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

2 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Graxx suddenly Slash-Dashes to the side, the buckshot kills his fellow lancer, Graxx keeps slash-dashing side to side, to attempt to shake them off, he then pulls out his exalted blade, to do a blinding flash of light*

A wave of blinding sand hits you as Famine finishes charging. He turns his back to you and blasting scarab swarms at the remaining lancers. One of the fray grenades hits a generator and the void field around the tower vanishes, Senteint drowns pouring in to reinforce Graxx's troops.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

War leaps in front of Fell, his Iron Skin soaking up the rocket as he swings both swords in a scissor strike at the Manic.

*The Manic falls to the two blades, seems their armor where not so strong, however before death, he fires a rocket, blindly behind fell, hopeing it whuold hit someone, The Mainc screams out as he dies*

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell nodded in reply to Famine.

He quickly rolls aside and ends up right next to a frag, he quickly picks it up and throws it back onto one of the rollers, shooting at the other one.

Cyria quickly recovered from being blinded and chuckled inwardly, she had been waiting for a fight. She reloads the shotgun and fires another burst at Graxx before lowering it and unholstering the redeemer to follow up with a shot of that weapon.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A wave of blinding sand hits you as Famine finishes charging. He turns his back to you and blasting scarab swarms at the remaining lancers. One of the fray grenades hits a generator and the void field around the tower vanishes, Senteint drowns pouring in to reinforce Graxx's troops.

*As the farg is thrown towords him, he kicks it agien, at them, likely going to explode, due to the limited time, Graxx bullet-jumps to the side to avoid the pocket sand, but in result is is hit by the Buck-Shot from the Trigrs, it blows him off his feet, but his shields stay up* "Gagh!" *He Yells out, he quickly jumps to his feet and laughs* "Backup has arrived!"

*Legion turns* "So, you'll hurt her?, despite of me, I rather watch Zaeed burn, I already sent Kav, to finish him off, and so is Duality, they both race off, right now to kill" *He laughs* "Show me then, show me how she felt.."

(( Or I can have Dualist stay here, up to you Rak ))

((Isn't Kev on his way with the carrier?))

A crushing force lifts Duelist to her feet, choking her.

The single THING is glowing with Psionic energy. 

5 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Manic falls to the two blades, seems their armor where not so strong, however before death, he fires a rocket, blindly behind fell, hopeing it whuold hit someone, The Mainc screams out as he dies*

Fell didn't react in time, the blast flung him closer to Graxx' troops and he just laid there, apparently it had quite a hard effect. Cyria saw this and quickly hit the ground with a fist and a field of anti-matter spreads away from her. 

*As the farg is thrown towords him, he kicks it agien, at them, likely going to explode, due to the limited time, Graxx bullet-jumps to the side to avoid the pocket sand, but in result is is hit by the Buck-Shot from the Trigrs, it blows him off his feet, but his shields stay up* "Gagh!" *He Yells out, he quickly jumps to his feet and laughs* "Backup has arrived!"

"Don't ge too cocky!" Cyria replies as she sends two anti-matter drops into his direction and putting a buck-shot of the Tigris in both of them. 

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

"No." Famine says. "Lunch has arrived."

He spins into a whirlwind, strands of sand lashing out drawing NigthWatch and Sentient into his whirlwind. Several drones manage to evade it, closing in on Fell. 

War smashes his swords into the Manic, competing his scissor blow with crushing force. He whirls and throws his sword at the other Bombard and Graxx. It emits a nullifying field on contact with the ground, blocking powers.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

((Isn't Kev on his way with the carrier?))

A crushing force lifts Duelist to her feet, choking her.

The single THING is glowing with Psionic energy. 

*Duality grips her neck and chokes* "No..no, Please...I beg you, PLEASE"

Edited by -Platinum-
Made a mistake, got confused

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell didn't react in time, the blast flung him closer to Graxx' troops and he just laid there, apparently it had quite a hard effect. Cyria saw this and quickly hit the ground with a fist and a field of anti-matter spreads away from her. 

"Don't ge too cocky!" Cyria replies as she sends two anti-matter drops into his direction and putting a buck-shot of the Tigris in both of them. 

One of the Sentient's darts away for the whirlwind and straight into the orb, detonating it and sending most of the reinforcements flying.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

*Graxx is hit the the Anit-matter* (( As far I kown, no way to avoid this)) "Gash, What hav_ Oh..no!, CALLER! *He yells, he is then shot by the buck-shot, the rest of the lancers are killed by the Anit-Matter, Graxx is coated in it, and the smoke covers him up, he uses his, moment to run out of slight*

*Graxx is hit the the Anit-matter* (( As far I kown, no way to avoid this)) "Gash, What hav_ Oh..no!, CALLER! *He yells, he is then shot by the buck-shot, the rest of the lancers are killed by the Anit-Matter, Graxx is coated in it, and the smoke covers him up, he uses his, moment to run out of slight*

Cyria let's out a very satisfied, and slightly disturbing, laugh before looking over to the still motionless Fell. "... Oh no... Someone cover me!" She quickly hurries over to his body and picks him up. If an enemy would jump her now she knew it would most likely be her end. 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*The rest of his troops are killed, however one Mainc teleports away and cloaks, Graxx can be heard shuffling around, The mainc awaits for it to get slightly calmer*

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria let's out a very satisfied, and slightly disturbing, laugh before looking over to the still motionless Fell. "... Oh no... Someone cover me!" She quickly hurries over to his body and picks him up. If an enemy would jump her now she knew it would most likely be her end. 

*Graxx is picked up* "Gah, get your hands off me, sweetcheeks!, CALLER! *He keeps, yelling this, Why?*

*Graxx is picked up* "Gah, get your hands off me, sweetcheeks!, CALLER! *He keeps, yelling this, Why?*

Cyria looks down to Graxx and punches his faceplate with the arm on which she has a guantlet over her armour. "Heh I'm going to enjoy this." She comments as she drops him and walks a few meters away, casting an anti-matter drop over her shoulder, It didn't move at a very high speed though and Graxx should be able to create enough distance between him and it to don't get damaged when it hits the ground.

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'll get it to Felicity right away." Laura says. "Thank you master Tenno."

Ryoko motions you over to a tent.

"I have added some Sentient components to your lab." He says. "See if you can locate any more relics. Or find where this Sentient Lord is."

"Massssttteeerrrrr Tennnnnnooo"

The Chroma's voice resonates slowly as if tasting the words

"Masssssstttteeerrrr Tennnnoooo, I think I will enjoy this, oh yes, I will"

The Chroma gives a polite head-nod and turns on it's heel and leaves, revealing the Operator, sweating profusely and desperately trying to pull itself free from the harness weakly. It turns and makes fearful eye contact with you, the pleading look in it's eyes all to real before it is severed by the tent flap flapping down over it.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

*As Cyria is busy, beating poor Graxx, he leaps into the air, cloaked and he attempts to slam down onto her back, with his Lacera, he jumps her*

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria looks down to Graxx and punches his faceplate with the arm on which she has a guantlet over her armour. "Heh I'm going to enjoy this." She comments as she drops him and walks a few meters away, casting an anti-matter drop over her shoulder, It didn't move at a very high speed though and Graxx should be able to create enough distance between him and it to don't get damaged when it hits the ground.

*Graxx is beaten in the faceplate* "Dagh, bagh, dag_*He Just stops and his eyes glow, if she can see through his helmet, he whuold just be ginning, he looks to the side a bit, behind her* 

Just now, -Platinum- said:

*As Cyria is busy, beating poor Graxx, he leaps into the air, cloaked and he attempts to slam down onto her back, with his Lacera, he jumps her*

*Graxx is beaten in the faceplate* "Dagh, bagh, dag_*He Just stops and his eyes glow, if she can see through his helmet, he whuold just be ginning, he looks to the side a bit, behind her* 

*The Missing Mainc, then reavels himself, he lets out a loud/ear-piercing screams* (( Think of the left 4 dead 2, Hunter)) "RAGGGGGAHHHHHHH....RAGGGGGAHHHHHH!...RRAGHHHH! *After the scream, he uncloaks, foolishly in plain-sight, however shortly after the scream, sounds of 5 maincs, laughing at once are heard*

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No." Famine says. "Lunch has arrived."

He spins into a whirlwind, strands of sand lashing out drawing NigthWatch and Sentient into his whirlwind. Several drones manage to evade it, closing in on Fell. 

War smashes his swords into the Manic, competing his scissor blow with crushing force. He whirls and throws his sword at the other Bombard and Graxx. It emits a nullifying field on contact with the ground, blocking powers.

*As Graxx is under Cyria, the bubble effects him, nullying his powers* "Oh Just..Great!"

*The Bomb-Mainc is killed, they are the last ones, expect the little mainc*

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

Cyria took a quick glance over her shoulder as the anti-matter drop detonated near Graxx, making her aware of something out of place. Instinctivly she bulletsjumps forwards to see if she was right.

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*The Missing Mainc, then reavels himself, he lets out a loud/ear-piercing screams* (( Think of the left 4 dead 2, Hunter)) "RAGGGGGAHHHHHHH....RAGGGGGAHHHHHH!...RRAGHHHH! *After the scream, he uncloaks, foolishly in plain-sight, however shortly after the scream, sounds of 5 maincs, laughing at once are heard*

After she landed she was greeted by the noise of 5 more manics. She quickly unholsters the tigris again and loads it, taking a shot at the uncloaked one and waiting for any other to reveal itself, she would really need help now.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria took a quick glance over her shoulder as the anti-matter drop detonated near Graxx, making her aware of something out of place. Instinctivly she bulletsjumps forwards to see if she was right.

*Kav misses his shot, and slams flat on his face!* BLEGH!---"

*Graxx uses this time, bullet jump himself, he takes this moment to flee away from the field, he flees into the "prison", looking around for anything he might find useful or one of them locks* 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Kav misses his shot, and slams flat on his face!* BLEGH!---"

*Graxx uses this time, bullet jump himself, he takes this moment to flee away from the field, he flees into the "prison", looking around for anything he might find useful or one of them locks* 

Cyria chuckles at seeing Kav faceplant but notices graxx enter the tower. "Someone get him!" She shouts.

(( Maybe we should wait for Rak to get back, some of his ocs are in this fighting stuff too.))

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two carriers wait outside along with several stored drones. Daulity's takes her to where Ulf is heading. Kev's takes him to where Theresa is heading. 

*She looks around* "Man I love this thing" *She holds her drones arm* "Lets do this, this girl is getting free!"

*Jack-Oro looks around inside, he looks to some of the drones* "So, you things just..stay in here until its time to zip?, huh..*He goes to pet one, but resists* "Nah, I don't think they like being petted..."

(( Reminder: Duality & Jack-Oro, are helping Xipha, Kav & Graxx are busy killings thos who she ordered too, Dualist and Legion are still at home )) 

Edited by -Platinum-

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria chuckles at seeing Kav faceplant but notices graxx enter the tower. "Someone get him!" She shouts.

(( Maybe we should wait for Rak to get back, some of his ocs are in this fighting stuff too.))

"Bagh" *He Gets up and aims his blade* "Damm, your a cutie, *He lowers it a bit* "Who the call you?"

(( Will do! )) 

42 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

(( Sry, yes, hes with Graxx, but cloaked atm, got confused between, the Carrier and the one, taking them to unlock the cages ))

((The Carrier is heading to a different location that Graxx.))

31 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

You see several generator tubes channeling a strange energy.

However you suddenly feel strands of sand wrap around you, pulling you backwards.

"And now for desert." Famine hisses.