The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, -Platinum- said:

*He rolls away from some of the snipes, but one slams into his side, he trips over and falls down* "Gagh..ahhh..ah!"

The Seekers do not pause in their pursuit. 

A carrier zooms overhead, dropping drones to distract the Seekers as it hovers above you.

"You have failed." Xipha says. "But I have still have need of you."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The Seekers do not pause in their pursuit. 

A carrier zooms overhead, dropping drones to distract the Seekers as it hovers above you.

"You have failed." Xipha says. "But I have still have need of you."

"Ugh, Failed!?, What did you expect, have you seen their powers?, if I knew what I was up against!" "BAH!, Just get me up!" *He Mutters* "Kev is dead!"

Just now, -Platinum- said:

"I don;t think so!, you won't take me alive, Raghh!" *He Yells, he then cuts his blade, right through his neck, he gueules and chokes, then bleeds out to death*

War steps back.

He plunges his blade into the earth and kneels.

"From one warrior to another." He says. "May you find peace."

He rises to his feet.

"This one is dead, and the other has fled." He says. "But the Pillar is...."

The final generator explodes, and the console dims.

"Blast!" Famine says. "You had to jinx it."

"Ugh, Failed!?, What did you expect, have you seen their powers?, if I knew what I was up against!" "BAH!, Just get me up!" *He Mutters* "Kev is dead!"

"No matter." Xipha says. "I can feel the prison weaken. You have done something."

The Carrier floats down within your graps, taking several spine in the process, then latches on and spirits you away.

"You will deal with the next Nexus point." She says. "The Tenno have not yet reached it. Destroy it."

The carrier drops you outside a ruin.

Before you can react, an image of Nemesis rises from the sand.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." She says. 

War steps back.

He plunges his blade into the earth and kneels.

"From one warrior to another." He says. "May you find peace."

He rises to his feet.

"This one is dead, and the other has fled." He says. "But the Pillar is...."

"Blast!" Famine says. "You had to jinx it."

*An New Loka, themed Titania, drops down, landing right next to War, her colors and weapons, are all New Loka, based, she looks up to you* "Is anyone hurt?" *The Butterflies that assisted swam to her and go back into her frame* 

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As soon as Cyria hears this she rushes inside. Looking if the console shows any conformation of the transmissions to her liset actually having been completed.

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

As soon as Cyria hears this she rushes inside. Looking if the console shows any conformation of the transmissions to her liset actually having been completed.

The console flickers dimly, showing 90% of the data transmitted. It appears there is slight corruption to the data, however enough for a Cephalon to piece together.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The console flickers dimly, showing 90% of the data transmitted. It appears there is slight corruption to the data, however enough for a Cephalon to piece together.

"Good, my ship got most of the data... now it's just a case of getting my ship..."

6 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*An New Loka, themed Titania, drops down, landing right next to War, her colors and weapons, are all New Loka, based, she looks up to you* "Is anyone hurt?" *The Butterflies that assisted swam to her and go back into her frame* 

A muffled shout comes from Famine's sarcophagus.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Good, my ship got most of the data... now it's just a case of getting my ship..."

Some of the concoles inner workings appear undamaged. It looks like it might be able to power itself back up if you could supply.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"No matter." Xipha says. "I can feel the prison weaken. You have done something."

The Carrier floats down within your graps, taking several spine in the process, then latches on and spirits you away.

"You will deal with the next Nexus point." She says. "The Tenno have not yet reached it. Destroy it."

The carrier drops you outside a ruin.

Before you can react, an image of Nemesis rises from the sand.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." She says. 

"Oh Come on.." *He Grunts* "Hay, How about some drones as backup!?" *He looks to her* "Why Not?"

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Some of the concoles inner workings appear undamaged. It looks like it might be able to power itself back up if you could supply.

Cyria kneeled down and let a tiny bit of void energy move into the console, hopefully it would have an desired effect.

"Oh Come on.." *He Grunts* "Hay, How about some drones as backup!?" *He looks to her* "Why Not?"

"Oh no no no." Sai'ah says. "That's not how this game works. A gal must have her secrets, yes?"

You hear an angry roar and the ground shakes slightly.

"Suffice it to say that not everything I brought here is friendly." She says. "And with that I'm off."

Her form dissolves into sand.

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria kneeled down and let a tiny bit of void energy move into the console, hopefully it would have an desired effect.

The console blinks slighty before dying. It seems it will require more. The generators appear to be leaking energy. A few cables lie on the floor.

The console blinks slighty before dying. It seems it will require more. The generators appear to be leaking energy. A few cables lie on the floor.

Cyria walks over to the cables and looks around to see where they should belong. 

3 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She wlaks over to it, she opens her palm and flows energy into it, to feed it* "Easy, stay still"

The Sarcophagus pops open and Famine falls out. 

"Gah!" He says. "The first breath is always the hardest."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cyria walks over to the cables and looks around to see where they should belong. 

The cables seem to trail down wherever the generator comes from. Touching one releases a flood of energy into your warframe, nearly overloading it. Perhaps this is enough to power the console?

The cables seem to trail down wherever the generator comes from. Touching one releases a flood of energy into your warframe, nearly overloading it. Perhaps this is enough to power the console?

Cyria was startled by the sudden surge of energy but she respond to it quickly by rushing to the console and letting the energy flow over into it.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria was startled by the sudden surge of energy but she respond to it quickly by rushing to the console and letting the energy flow over into it.

The console sparks to life. A battery icon appears in the corner, draining fast. Whatever you want to do needs to be done quickly. You can see it pause for a second as it re links to transmitters hidden across the planet.

The console sparks to life. A battery icon appears in the corner, draining fast. Whatever you want to do needs to be done quickly. You can see it pause for a second as it re links to transmitters hidden across the planet.

Cyria quickly taps on the console and relinks it to her Liset, making the transmition sent the last bit of information that was missing.

After about an hour of silence, save for the occasional sounds of shuffling and clinking, the Chroma emerges forth from the tent bearing. . . something.

"Not to difficult, judging by how well it's kept itself "breathing" anyway." 

The Operator on it's back has gone limp, for the most part, dangling backwards and breathing heavily as though it has been running a marathon for weeks on end.

"Now. . . where did those Tenno go?"

The Chroma grumbles in it's odd voice, scanning the camp with a hand over it's eyespots.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Cyria quickly taps on the console and relinks it to her Liset, making the transmition sent the last bit of information that was missing.

The message completes.

The console still has some power. 

"Initiate Containment procedures?" A prompt says. 

The message completes.

The console still has some power. 

"Initiate Containment procedures?" A prompt says. 

Cyria tapped on yes, hoping the containment procedures where for the sentients that where on this planet.